Cowboy Toyota

1365 reviews

1365 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cowboy Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 13, 2011

These guys are patient and accommodating. Anton worked really hard to get me the vehicle that I wanted. I am sure they were frustrated as heck with me... before we finished the deal, but they never showed it. I argued, insisted on a color combo that Toyota doesn't make . . which is one of Toyota's short comings - not offering a sand color interior in all of their vehicles! Well these guys continued to be nice to me!!! Since delivery, I have returned for license plate installation and service and they are still very accommodating. Try them, I think you will find it worth while. Molly

October 12, 2011

I would recommend Cowboy toyota to any one that is looking to purchase a new or used car. Theexperience we had with Billy Goss was the best I have ever... had with a car saleman. There was no going back and forth with with trying to get the price of the car or the payment where we needed it. He was straight to the point and that was awesome.

October 12, 2011

Anton worked with me to find the exact vehicle I wanted (trim, options, etc), bring it to Dallas, and work out a great deal with me both on price and financing... (beating a very competitive rate from USAA by about 50bps). I am very happy not only with the deal but also with the quality of service at this dealership, and I would recommend them to others.

October 11, 2011

We visited the dealership ready to make a deal about an hour before closing. Billy Goss was up front and was willing to deal. I believe we make a fair... offer on the FJ Cruiser. Customer service was a plus. We did not feel under pressure and everyone was friendly. This is the 2nd toyota that I own.

October 11, 2011

Billy Goss was the greatest salesman I've ever had. The sales manager wasn't that friendly, but Billy made up for it. He's awesome!

October 11, 2011

My whole experience with Billy at Cowboy Toyota was fantastic. I was looking for a car online to buy when I moved to Dallas and he was extremely helpful... in finding the car I wanted, and at a great price too. He was very friendly and personable over the phone and really listened to what I was looking for. The whole experience went very smoothly.

October 11, 2011

Billy was excellent! He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, walked us through the dealership. We could not have asked for a better car buying experience!...

October 11, 2011

Great customer service. The salesman was very nice and courteous. The worked to get us the best deal possible. He made sure we were completely satisfied... with the over purchase of our new vehicle. Assured the vehicle was spotless and full of gas.

October 11, 2011

Lets just say this dealership is the best one i've ever been too... They DO offer the best deal compare to any other Toyota dealership around... Not only... did i experience their great deal, other of my friends have bought their vehicle here also... all 5 of my friends.... who all agree they offer the best deal and will likely to go back and purchase another vehicle from them. Some drove all the way from Mansfield,Tx. The shopping experience was great!! compare to other dealerships this one was awesome!! While walking around we were nicely approached by this gentleman of the name Billy. Very humble guy willing to help with anything you have a question for. While shopping around and taking a look at different vehicles Billy was kind to pull out 3 different trim level of Highlander's for us to compare instead of looking thru a book, some dealership won't do that but he made the effort and did it for us. We end up getting the 2011 Highlander Limited. To keep this short, if you want a good deal and a helpful salesman Cowboy Toyota should be the TOP of the list, after experience other places this has to be my favorite one. You can't beat GREAT DEALS and HELPFUL customer service. BTW ask for Billy :)

October 10, 2011

It was good experience to buy Toyota Highlander and sales person Billy Goss quite helpful and friendly.He was very friendly during entire process and test... drive experience was great!!!