Cowboy Toyota

1363 reviews

1363 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cowboy Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 17, 2019

I am a loyal customer of Cowboy Toyota. Last week I purchased the Toyota 86, I am loving my new car and couldn't have had a better team assisting me with... my purchasešŸ˜Š Thanks Richard and Rodney

We appreciate you being a loyal customer of Cowboy Toyota. We are also glad that you received great customer service from Richard and Rodney. See you ...next time and enjoy your new car!

Richard Breaud

Finance Manager

(5.0) 192 reviews

Rodney Houston

(4.9) 89 reviews

August 15, 2019

While negotiating the price, June was very polite, professional, and listened to my requirements. Once she has finally accepted my offer, the process of... purchasing the car went very smoothly! I took my daughter to the dealership and June was very helpful to not only myself, but to my daughter as well. She told everything my daughter needed to know about the new 2019 Toyota Camry while helping her locate which buttons are where and whatnot. If you're looking for the best customer service, don't look elsewhere because this dealership is the one!

June Heard

(5.0) 5 reviews

August 14, 2019

These guys are straight shooters. They stand by their word and don't play the usual games. Responsive, professional and easy to deal with. Couldn't have... been better. The dealership has a real asset in Billy. I will buy my next car from him.

We appreciate you letting us know that you had a top notch car buying experience with Billy. Thank you for your kind words about Cowboy Toyota. We are... happy to assist with any of your automotive needs.

Richard Breaud

Finance Manager

(5.0) 192 reviews

Billy Goss

(5.0) 91 reviews

Tobias Fulton

(4.9) 30 reviews

August 10, 2019

We came in back in March to sell my vehicle and purchase a new Toyota Camry SE. They made the process easy and seamless. We were well taken care of by... Bob Canon and Luis Santos and they are truly customer centered in their actions. We're back here for the 6 months service and we're receiving the same amazing customer service as before!!

Thank you again for your vehicle purchase in March and thank you for visiting our Service Department this time. We are glad that you continue to recei...ve excellent customer service at Cowboy Toyota. See you next time!

August 9, 2019

Rodney listened to my request, accepted my needs and requirements and helped me get the perfect car for us. In and out, drive home in a new (used) car!... We'll definitely be back!

We appreciate knowing that Rodney provided you with a top notch car buying experience and helped you find the perfect car. Cowboy Toyota looks forward... to seeing you again for any sales and/or service needs.

Rodney Houston

(4.9) 89 reviews

August 7, 2019

Karen Schlatterer was so easy to deal with. Explained all the options, pricing and made us feel very comfortable She was courteous and very friendly... and helpful

We are so glad that Karen provided great customer service. Cowboy Toyota appreciates you coming to our dealership for your new vehicle and we look for...ward to seeing you again for any sales and/or service needs.

August 2, 2019

Gaby was great..!!! Very very helpful. She answered all of our questions. She explained all of our options and me and my wife are very happy.! Gaby got... us into a new whip.!!

Thank you for letting us know that Gaby provided great customer service to you and your wife. Cowboy Toyota is happy to help with all of your automoti...ve needs.

Gabriela Traylor

NOT RATED

August 2, 2019

Great experience. Very friendly and helpful salesman. He did everything he could to make us happy and made sure everything was the way we wanted it to... be. I strongly recommend him.

We are so glad that you had a great car buying experience with Billy. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you at Cowboy Toyot...a again.

Billy Goss

(5.0) 91 reviews

August 1, 2019

We were looking for a Sienna mini-van and battling between used or year end 2019 models. Karen worked hard and found what we wanted, initiated a trade... with another dealer for the car we wanted and put the deal together. Her creativity and professional communication and follow-up impressed us. She did a great job of listening and then finding a way to win our business.

Thank you for letting us know that Karen provided great customer service in helping you find just the vehicle you wanted. Cowboy Toyota wants to earn ...your business for sales and/or service. Enjoy your new Sienna van!

August 1, 2019

I contacted several dealerships (Toyota and Honda) in the Dallas area, looking for the best purchase or lease deal, I did not want (or have the luxury)... to spend time meeting and discussing the deals in person or on the phone I also wanted to the details behind the factory and dealer offers so I could objectively compare the various dealer quotes. Karen was far and away the most responsive in terms of providing specifics and responding to questions. She did not play any games, she wasn't evasive. I knew very quickly what her position was, and I found that she was able to provide the best deal on a Toyota vehicle. I wound up buying a Honda since in a key area the vehicle met my needs better. But, it wasn't for lack of trying by Karen from a business viewpoint. When I called her to let her know that I went with the Honda and cancel my appointment with her, she was gracious as always. I'd highly recommend working with her for your Toyota vehicle needs.

We are sorry you did not choose a Toyota but hope we can win you over next time. We are glad to hear that Karen provided top notch customer service in... trying to help you find a Toyota. We look forward to seeing you in the future at Cowboy Toyota.