Aventura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

New 888-913-6683 Dealer Website
Used 888-651-0853 Email Dealer
Service 888-269-3910

Average based on 83 reviews
  • I was very pleased with the service

I was very pleased with the service and consideration in getting approved for a new loan. very happy with the new purchase.

• Horrible service

Their service people never took a lesson in customer service. They are unprofessional and unreliable. I will never buy a Chrysler car again because I do not want to use this agency.

• Dodge Durango

The staff was very nice. I have been for service several times at this dealership and have always have good experience. David was very helpful

• Jeep SRT purchase

Great people, great service, great buying experience!

Great people, great service, great buying experience!

• Jeep Oil Change

service was faster than usual. Called me to advise me that it was done. If you could improve anything, I wish you would wash the vehicles that come into your service center. Most other auto manufacturers and dealers will do that as a courtesy each time you come in for service.

• Lilly at Aventura Jeep Serivce Dept was delightful

Lilly was very helpful and a delight to work with. She handled my Jeep getting serviced and all went well. Thank you Lilly

• Oil service

Simple oil service, but David made the process simple easy and quick. Job well done. See you next time my oil Needs service.

• Good customer service.

I had a good experience in the dealer. Good customer service.

I had a good experience in the dealer. Good customer service.

• Never again

Their service department is horrible. They are irresponsible and inefficient. While there (5 Saturdays in a row) I witnessed many unhappy service customers. Their management will say what you want to hear and never call you back. A frustrating and disorganized operation with no customer satisfaction focus at all. Will never do business with them again.

• Bluetooth concern

Exceptional follow up with status of car thrpuout the day.

Exceptional follow up with status of car thrpuout the day.