Young Chevrolet

73 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 9, 2021

I bought my truck new from Young Chevrolet back in 2010 ( I think ) and truck still looks awesome. A few weeks ago I noticed some cracks around the passenger... airbag, then some more huge cracks on driver side dash. I called General Motors talk to them they gave me a case number and Young Chevrolet or General Motors was no help at all. It cost between $ 1400 to about $ 2000 to replace depending on who you call. I researched cracked dashes on Google and YouTube and found out that trucks with a fewer than 40,000 miles have the same issue. I’m just saying if you want to buy a General Motors product just do your research on whatever you decide to buy. My truck looks brand new, except for the huge cracks in the dash and around the airbag. Oh yeah the airbag - on passenger side - ( I believe ) I received a recall notice in 2016, called them ( Young Chevrolet ) Sir there is no replacement parts yet, I call back in 2019, still no help in getting airbag fixed. Finally replaced in 2021 when I ask about it again. Please Google 2021 Silverado if your thinking of a new Silverado or Google any car you are thinking of buying before you sign and you just might save yourself a headache and some money!! Silverado’s from 2007 to 2013 I believe built with this dashboard that cracks that is apparently normal wear and tear. I have bought Chevys for years but NEVER again - If you want to buy a 2010 Silverado that is CRAP let me know... oh by the way - does anybody really believe if the airbag deploys that the dash will remain intact ?

February 4, 2021

Please save yourself the time, money, energy and patience and do NOT buy any vehicle from this dealership. Worst customer service I have ever encountered.... Chapa, the used car salesman failed to give us the entire history of the truck we bought including the car fax only to find out AFTERWARDS it was wrecked. We just purchased the vehicle in November and have already taken it to get serviced 3 times. 2 of those times after we picked it up from service continued to have the SAME issue and had to take off of work and take it right back. Spoke to the used sales manager Randy and the sales manager Dustin and both were so dismissive and didn’t even try to smooth over the situation and basically said “you got it used, you get what you pay for” - Dustin even tried to get us to trade it in and purchase a new vehicle and we hadn’t even had ours for one whole month. The service department is even worse and twice I have taken it in, I’ve had to take it back to get it reserviced because they don’t fix it correctly. They never have a rental available so I continue to have to take off of work - Stephen the director pretty much dismissed my entire situation and spoke to me like I was stupid and had no idea what I was talking about. Talk about bad seeds, the entire dealership is a bad tree. Never in my life have I experienced the disrespect, terrible attitudes, lack of customer service and communication that I have received from this dealership. Please never buy from this dealership.

• April 5, 2018

I had a wonderful experience purchasing a car from Young Chevrolet! Silvia P did an amazing job helping me find the right vehicle and making sure I got... an amazing deal. The finance department did a great job getting me approved and explaining all of the products in detail.Very happy with my purchase! I highly recommend this dealership and if you are searching for a new vehicle come see Silvia!!

Rebeca, thank you for your awesome 5 star review! I'm thrilled to hear you had such a great experience. Come again soon! - Brittany C.

January 7, 2021

Barbara Choate is a very knowledgeable sales rep. as we went through three demo Trucks before we got to the one I purchased. Chevy Silverado Z71 "Texas... Edition".

December 30, 2020

Excellent service and professional personnel I highly recommend to all my family and friends

December 28, 2020

Easiest place in Dallas to buy a car or truck. Nothing hidden. Price as advertised.

December 14, 2020

They add shop fees on your bill when the service coupon clearly states the price plus tax for the service. no mention of additional charges They also... add a credit card fee without telling you before the service is preformed which they are required to do. Small items but it says a lot about how they do business

December 11, 2020

It was a pleasant experience purchasing my new Silverado at this dealership. The salesperson who I was to meet was running late so a young attentive saleslady... named Nancy was immediately available to help me choose my new vehicle. She asked me what I was looking for and within 10 minutes she drove up my future vehicle. I did ask her to bring up another truck of a different color but I went ahead and test drove the first one she brought me. After that I decided to purchase the first vehicle. The sales process was quick and within an hour I was in the finance office signing the paperwork.

November 25, 2020

Got scewed over by the service department when my 2017 Maibu Premier was brought in with transmission errors. Chraged 214.00 To reflash/repropgram the... transmission computer. My thought is how did it get changed as there is no way for the consumer or for the Automibile computer able to adjust the programming. Sounds to me like a planned thing from the factory or a design fault that should have been fixed by the dealer or under the warranty. Terrible service. This is no longer Young Chev, Its Clay Cooley a dealer in DALLAS , with less than stellar reputation on Service.

May 2, 2020

What happen to great service to your car from a dealer privately owned!