Young Chevrolet

71 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 7, 2021

Barbara Choate is a very knowledgeable sales rep. as we went through three demo Trucks before we got to the one I purchased. Chevy Silverado Z71 "Texas... Edition".

December 30, 2020

Excellent service and professional personnel I highly recommend to all my family and friends

• April 5, 2018

I had a wonderful experience purchasing a car from Young Chevrolet! Silvia P did an amazing job helping me find the right vehicle and making sure I got... an amazing deal. The finance department did a great job getting me approved and explaining all of the products in detail.Very happy with my purchase! I highly recommend this dealership and if you are searching for a new vehicle come see Silvia!!

Rebeca, thank you for your awesome 5 star review! I'm thrilled to hear you had such a great experience. Come again soon! - Brittany C.

December 28, 2020

Easiest place in Dallas to buy a car or truck. Nothing hidden. Price as advertised.

December 14, 2020

They add shop fees on your bill when the service coupon clearly states the price plus tax for the service. no mention of additional charges They also... add a credit card fee without telling you before the service is preformed which they are required to do. Small items but it says a lot about how they do business

December 11, 2020

It was a pleasant experience purchasing my new Silverado at this dealership. The salesperson who I was to meet was running late so a young attentive saleslady... named Nancy was immediately available to help me choose my new vehicle. She asked me what I was looking for and within 10 minutes she drove up my future vehicle. I did ask her to bring up another truck of a different color but I went ahead and test drove the first one she brought me. After that I decided to purchase the first vehicle. The sales process was quick and within an hour I was in the finance office signing the paperwork.

November 25, 2020

Got scewed over by the service department when my 2017 Maibu Premier was brought in with transmission errors. Chraged 214.00 To reflash/repropgram the... transmission computer. My thought is how did it get changed as there is no way for the consumer or for the Automibile computer able to adjust the programming. Sounds to me like a planned thing from the factory or a design fault that should have been fixed by the dealer or under the warranty. Terrible service. This is no longer Young Chev, Its Clay Cooley a dealer in DALLAS , with less than stellar reputation on Service.

May 2, 2020

What happen to great service to your car from a dealer privately owned!

March 12, 2020

Shady practices, bogus sales tactics, unreliable vehicles! I've been waiting for tags supposedly in their office for a car for over a week now. I cannot... wait to get rid of the vehicle I purchased. Really do your research and you will see the reviews say the same! Run elsewhere and save yourself the aggravation!

January 6, 2020

From being greeted with a smile and handshake in service, being communicated the entire way thru the process and the fact they told me it wasn't worth... it to fix my vehicle. What dealership would turn that away? Instead they got me with a Barbara in service who has been there over 20 years! Talk about an awesome lady! She was able to get me a very good value on my trade and a new vehicle without any headache! Go see Steve in service and Barabra in sales anytime you need anything!