Young Chevrolet

74 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 8, 2017

Carter Pickle is one the kindest salesman if not THE kindest salesman ever. He asked tons of questions to make sure he got me into something that best... fit me. At first I was hesitant I hate dealerships, but he made the whole thing smooth and easy for me. Through start and finished he gained my trust. Please ask for Carter (and yes his last name is really Pickle)!!!

Wow! You made Carter's day, Elizabeth, and thank you so much for your very kind words and recommendation. It was Carter's pleasure and honor to help y...ou find the vehicle you wanted. We are thrilled you love it so much. If you need anything else, please come back to see Carter and the rest of the team again. We hope you have a wonderful day!

June 3, 2017

I really appreciate and want to thank the great staff at Young Chevrolet! Treated me with respect, hassle free sales process. Cannot say enough as a satisfied... customer!!

Thank you for the excellent review, Bela! We are really glad that we could help you out! If there is anything else that you need, come back and see us...! Thanks, Dennis Steele.

May 31, 2017

Marcus Dallas was great I would advise anyone in the South Austin area to go see Marcus. I love my new Rogue!

Caria, thank you so much for letting us know how your car buying experience was! Marcus was more than happy to help. Congratulations on your new Rogue... and come back anytime! -Dennis Steele

January 11, 2017

The care and attention that I am given is outstanding. The staff are friendly yet very professional. I don't trust too many people in the industry. Young... Chevrolet is the only place that has laid hands on my 2013 Camaro.

Sheila, thanks again for the 5 stars! We hope to see you again soon! - Paul Potter

December 15, 2016

From working in the car business before, I know good service when I see it. Israel helped me out and was very straightforward. He made sure the car was... ready and financing was available before I even got to the dealership. I test drove it and only waited about 20 minutes to sign everything and the deal was done. Very professional. Would buy from again!

Koby, just wanted to touch base and thank you again for your 5 star review. If there's anything we can do for you in the future, let us know! - Paul P...otter

November 2, 2016

Great/Excellent Experience, in the buying my two automobiles with YOUNG CHEVROLET. My 2014 Equinox LT and 2016 Chevy Colorado LT.

Jesse, just wanted to thank you again for being part of the Young Chevrolet family! Let us know if we can help with anything in the future. - Paul Pot...ter

September 21, 2016

Although I purchased the 2016 Malibu at Mountain Chevorlet in Colorado, I have since brought the car to Dallas. Young Chevorlet preformed the first oil... change and service. Everyone at the dealership treated me like I bought the car at their dealership. The service was prompt and I will be bringing back my car for future service and repairs if needed.

Jimmy, I just wanted to thank you again for your business! If we can help with anything in the future, let us know. Thanks! - Paul Potter

June 24, 2016

I always get good service at Young Chevrolet. The saleslady, Barbara, who helped me in March, 2013, still calls me just to check on me and not the vehicle.... I appreciate the concern. I also like the coffee.

Jurline, thanks again for your business! If there's anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know! - Paul Potter

June 1, 2016

Kenny and Young Chevrolet Service team are AWESOME. With the passing of my husband and my car breaking down at the samme time, the car repair was so easy.... Kenny told me not to worry about he car just take care of the plans for my husband. Now my car drives like a brand new o e. Thank you Kenny for taking care of me. Denise

Thanks again for the 5 stars! We hope to see you again soon! - Paul Potter

April 23, 2016

well to be honest the the first hour of being there was rough. i called on a car that i had been searching for awhile and i was told it was there then... i got to the dealership(an hour later) of course they told me it was sold, the run around Really? I had already been through this with several other dealership, but this dealership was different. Turns out the car was there, they just had difficulty's with their key system. they found the PERFECT car i was looking for and Gave me the BEST DEAL of a lifetime. it was a steal! Clay Cooley knows how to take care of its customers,they treated me excellently the financial process was fast, the manager was friendly, and at the end of the day i got MORE than want a expected. I even did a celebratory gong show (which they like to post on Facebook)at the end which i loved! special thanks to Jeff,John Jason,and Ken, you made this experience rock! I HIGHLY suggest Doing business at Clay Cooley Chevrolet!!!! :)

Julia, thanks again for being part of the Young Chevrolet family! Let us know if we can help with anything else in the future! - Paul Potter