Blue Ridge Auto Sales Inc.

3.7
Average based on 61 reviews
  • Ok service

When I spoke to a salesperson over the phone I was quoted one down payment. When we arrived the salesman gave us a higher required down payment. And that was without doing any paperwork. Just by sight alone!

• No reply

I sent an email asking about an Explorer last week, never heard back. I'll certainly look elsewhere.

• Fees, fees and more fees

After I expressed interest in the car, they raised the price 500 dollars. When we finally settled on the original asking price, they had fees galore. Said they'd show us the carfax. Then tried to charge us to see it. Then said they would email it. We never got it. Got tired of the run around and gave up.

• great service and people and great quality cars

Great experience with this dealer. Got a good price on a good vehicle. I recommend anyone shopping for a used vehicle to come here.

• HARRISON AND HENRY

GREAT COMPANY TO BUY FROM...... FAIR AND REASONABLE PRICES. WILLING TO WORK WITH YOU WHEN IT COMES TO DAMAGES.... GO SEE MY MAN HENRY AN GET A GREAT CAR AND DRIVE AWAY HAPPIER THAN EVER.

• great service and people

they were very helpful and they made sure i was satisfied with my car

they were very helpful and they made sure i was satisfied with my car

• HENRY AND HARRISON

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. VERY HELPFUL. KEPT THEIR WORD ON THE JEEP. WAS IN THE CONDITION AS TOLD ONLINE AND ON PHONE. VERY SATISFIED!!

• AMAZING AND OUTSTANDING SERVICE

The knowledge of the staff was top-notch and their customer service was impeccable. It was a great buying experience!!! I often dread buying a car because of all the price haggling that seems to be the norm but it was not the norm here. The entire staff was courteous, efficient and very helpful. I wasn't ready to make a decision but because of his generous attitude and how he educated me about the car I went home and did some research.He made a lasting impression so I returned for a test drive, loved it eventually decided to purchase the car from them. Highly recommend them!!!I

• VERY HAPPY, SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Great experience, pretty painless! Would highly recommend! Great overall experience. Great sales person. We were very pleased with all the service that we received the salesman was very helpful and pleasant to do business with.

• Good Car, Fair Price, Nice People!

I had been looking for a used Honda Accord. Blue Ridge Auto listed one on Saturday. I happened to drive by on Sunday around 8:30pm on my way back from Roanoke. Thought I would just take a look and I was surprised to find folks working. They let me test drive the Accord that night and told me what they would sell the car for. They called me back Monday and we finalized the deal over the phone. They took care of some cosmetic issues during the day Tuesday and I picked the car up Tuesday evening. The financial transaction took less than 15 minutes. Simple as pie. No sales pressure. They detail their cars to make them look showroom new. They are flexible with your schedule. Time will tell if the car has any problems, but everything they knew about the car was disclosed to me and I am very satisfied with the whole process.