• Amazing. Top of the line in Customer Care

Amazing attention to my needs. This dealership sets the bar.

Amazing attention to my needs. This dealership sets the bar.

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Best service

My needs were a little different than most people.Andrew Solis w as very very helpful. This dealership is the best BMW location I've been.Awesome. Thank you Andrew!!!

• Great Service Department!

Service was performed in a timely manner. Had to order a part, but provided a rental car. Great experience!

• review

Carrie Murphy is the best service advisor I have ever had. She goes above and beyond. She is the best!!!

• 2013 BMW Service

Jessie was great! He delivered based on the timeline we agreed on.

Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Jessie was great! He delivered based on the timeline we agreed on.

• Happy Customer

Excellent experience even though I didn't have an appointment, they were able to take care of my needs right away.

• title of what? bmw of dallas?

I was late in getting the repaired car back due to illness of service advisor, but this was no big deal since I had a loaner car that was better than the car being repaired.

• joe McFall

They did what we asked in the time frame they promised. Done deal.

They did what we asked in the time frame they promised. Done deal.

• Great Service Experience!

Great service. Took my car for a Spring Check and Car was serviced within 90 minutes as promised. Shaun helped me from start to beginning, patiently listening to my concerns and advising on the solution. I live in North Frisco and normally visiting BMW of Dallas takes me twice the time over visiting their competition, but I feel it is worth the extra time for travelling.

• Review

Car was promised to be ready on Friday but was not ready until Tuesday. Repairs that were made appear to be OK

Thank you, Warren, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. If you'd like, please contact our General Manager at (972) 763-5528. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.