BMW of Dallas

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 776 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• March 7, 2016

Amazing attention to my needs. This dealership sets the bar.

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for... you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

May 23, 2018

The facilities are under remodeling but did not affect attentive employees and the service representative was excellent.

May 21, 2018

5Star as usual. Had to get back to OK for a reception an they stayed late 8 pm to finish the job

Thanks for your review, Ross! We're glad to hear that our staff made sure you left satisfied! If there is anything additional we can assist you w...ith, please let us know!

May 20, 2018

I live 5 mins from this dealership but prefer to go to other ones that are ~25mins away. That's how awful they are. I have had several bad exper...iences with this dealership it is mind boggling. They always refuse to get me a loaner. I have to go to work I can't wait to get my car fixed for hours. There are just numerous instances I can't fit all in here but I'll talk about the latest. I went to get a maintenance quote and fix an issue with vehicle which should be covered under warranty( I have extended warranty). They quoted me over $400 for some fluid change and $200 to diagnose my problem even if I have warranty. That didn't seem right to me so I went to another BMW dealership. I was quoted the maintenance for less than $200 and my issue was looked into without charging me for diagnosis. My advice is if you want to buy a BMW or get any sort of maintenance/service go to another dealership. I promise you won't regret this. They almost made me regret buying a BMW until I tried another dealership

John, we regret your experience with us here, but are glad you brought this to our attention. We strive to maintain excellent business relations at ou...r dealership. Please call our General Manager at (972) 763-5528 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this issue to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

May 7, 2018

Overall the process went very smoothly. Minor frustration that it seems the vehicle was not inspected for repairs prior to the deal being done. I had ...an independent mechanic look at the vehicle and find 3 minor issues with it. AutoNation did take the vehicle back and fixed the issues very quickly. It just took extra time and driving as I do not live close to the facility. Outside of this headache, the process was excellent. I would just ask them on future sales to perform the due diligence on the vehicle before handing it to the customer.

April 28, 2018

I was looking to lease a new BMW 5 Series from BMW of Dallas, but the experience there was terrible from start to finish. I have never dealt with so m...any crooks at one time. I highly don't recommend this dealership if you are looking to buy or lease a new BMW. Their sales staff, including sales managers, are the worst I have ever encountered. Plain and simple...they are unprofessional, disrespectful, and a bunch of liars. If you want to feel like a piece of crap pay a visit to this dealership. Just don't waste your time and money at BMW of Dallas

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your recent visit, Renis. We are disappointed to learn of your car shopping experience with u...s, but are glad you brought it to our attention. We'd like the opportunity to discuss this with you further, so if you're willing, please contact our General Manager at (972) 763-5528. We hope to hear from you.

April 23, 2018

Great experience. Easy and straight forward process from sales to administration.

April 22, 2018

I'm not a fan of car shopping, especially when it comes to purchase time, but we had such a great experience at this dealership. I had inquired about... a used car online and a salesman's by the name of Andre responded to me promptly after hours. The next day we agreed to come check out the car and he had it pulled up and ready for us to look at and test drive. From then on, everything went with a sense of ease. Not only was Andre great, but the sales manager and the finance team were great as well. Even though I didn't purchase a BMW or Mini, I was treated like a loyal and important customer. Definitely recommend this dealership.

April 10, 2018

They are working on the BMW service side so I had to go to the Mini to get it fixed. It’s nice but nothing like the BMW side

We are glad you chose our dealership, Christina. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again... in the future! Have a great day!

April 6, 2018

I had the best experience ever this week from Andrew Solis!!! I have never had this kind of help!!! He mad me remember why I kept coming back to BMW...! This is car number 5!¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Pamela, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We strive to maintain excellent business relations at our dealership. Please call our Gene...ral Manager at (972) 763-5528 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this issue to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

BMW of Dallas