4.2
  • Great Service, I would definitely shop again.

I spoke with Mr.Will on the phone about a Cadillac Dts conversation was welcoming the price was great good low miles. So I drove 567miles from Birmingham, Alabama to see n test drive and now the proud owner, yes I made a great purchase. Mr. Will n staff was very friendly helpful I highly recommend to my family and friends. Would continue to do business with Summit Auto Sales. TyB...

• Exceptional experience working with Summit!

Excellent dealership, professional staff, very reasonable prices, and a quality vehicle. We called them in advance to say we were coming to see the car, and found it waiting for us, already warmed up. Couple of items needed to be fixed, and both were taken care of overnight. Paperwork went quickly and easily. Would purchase from them again - in a heartbeat. Very pleased!

• Awesome vehicles!

Nice cars and good warranties and people who help you out

Nice cars and good warranties and people who help you out

• My second car

Bought a car 2 years ago it was a great deal didnt gave any problem, went back trade it with newer car, very happy with the monthly payment. Thanks summit auto

• Great service,awesome place for used car !

Will is awesome to work with! Couldn't ask for a better sales person. Would recommend summit auto sales to anyone!

• Great thanks!

Had a great experience buying our 2011 GMC Acadia I would return to buy another car without hesitation .

• Aireus2015

My review was really good. He put everything together for us to get us a new car. And very fast

• Great Service

Very happy with service I received from Summit Auto Sales. Very friendly.

Very happy with service I received from Summit Auto Sales. Very friendly.

• Great service

The Luxes IS 250 that i got from summit auto was very clean car and I am very happy with it

• Great service and excellent car purchase!

I purchased a grand Cherokee in mint condition! They took the extra mile and got me exactly what I wanted from a different state just to keep me as a customer. They have the best after market warranties as well which they included a warranty with my purchase. Thank you for everything! Still have the car and running great!