4.3
  • Great Service, I would definitely shop again.

I spoke with Mr.Will on the phone about a Cadillac Dts conversation was welcoming the price was great good low miles. So I drove 567miles from Birmingham, Alabama to see n test drive and now the proud owner, yes I made a great purchase. Mr. Will n staff was very friendly helpful I highly recommend to my family and friends. Would continue to do business with Summit Auto Sales. TyB...

• Awesome vehicles!

Nice cars and good warranties and people who help you out

Nice cars and good warranties and people who help you out

• My second car

Bought a car 2 years ago it was a great deal didnt gave any problem, went back trade it with newer car, very happy with the monthly payment. Thanks summit auto

• Great service,awesome place for used car !

Will is awesome to work with! Couldn't ask for a better sales person. Would recommend summit auto sales to anyone!

• Great thanks!

Had a great experience buying our 2011 GMC Acadia I would return to buy another car without hesitation .

• Aireus2015

My review was really good. He put everything together for us to get us a new car. And very fast

• Great Service

Very happy with service I received from Summit Auto Sales. Very friendly.

Very happy with service I received from Summit Auto Sales. Very friendly.

• Great service

The Luxes IS 250 that i got from summit auto was very clean car and I am very happy with it

• Great service and excellent car purchase!

I purchased a grand Cherokee in mint condition! They took the extra mile and got me exactly what I wanted from a different state just to keep me as a customer. They have the best after market warranties as well which they included a warranty with my purchase. Thank you for everything! Still have the car and running great!

• Outstanding and friendly service!

I'm new to the area and needed my car serviced. I called several shops and got quotes. Their price beat the the others I had received. They did outstanding work on my car and even helped me familiarize myself with the new area since I was new. They were helpful in so many ways and I thank them for that. I would definitely recommend this place to others and I will be coming back for more service.