Mercedes-Benz of Mt. Pleasant

51 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• January 15, 2018

Recently, I purchased a car from Mount Pleasant Mercedes-Benz. Larry Schey was patient & professional through out the buying process. He even washed the... car by himself! Thank you Larry! If you are looking to buy a car, I highly recommend contacting Larry.

August 20, 2018

Larry Schey did a great job! He knew answers to most of my questions. If he didn’t, he promptly got back to me. I live over 500 miles from the... dealership, so my dependence on his representation of the car was critical. I made the trip and the car was everything he said it was and there were no hidden fees in the price. They were honest and I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you, Larry!

March 8, 2018

We test drove a used van and liked it but it wound up not being in our price range for our trade. The staff was very pleasant and understanding and we... would go back again if there was another car we liked.

January 26, 2018

Brought in C 250 for service A repair. I was quoted 1- 1/2 hours.. the service e took over 2/1/2 hours making the rest of the day late. No communication,... awful and frustrating

December 30, 2017

Great experience at Baker Motor Mt. Pleasant. When searching for a new Mercedes-Benz, Jay Rose was exceptionally professional, knowledgeable, and courteous... in helping me finding the right Mercedes-Benz. I highly recommend when visiting Baker Motor Mt. Pleasant, ask for Jay.

July 25, 2017

I was interested in a slightly used BMW that was listed on their website. The salesperson emailed me. We spoke a few days later. He called me and told... me the car was still in stock. I called him, Jay Rose, the next day and told him that I was coming in to look at the vehicle in the next hour or two. When I got there, an hour after I called I was told that he had left for the day!!

March 26, 2017

We have bought multiple cars from them. But this last time, they refused to negotiate price at all, so we bought from another dealer. In the time it... took them to call us back to say they would not negotiate we were signing papers at another dealership. Currently, shopping for another vehicle and requested the internet price, sales person said come in and see the vehicles, told her I had already seen them and was interested in the price please. Never received any price from them even though you could request internet price. So our next vehicle I guess will also not be from Baker. They're service department is typically top notch. I have had one bad service tech on the Mercedes sides, but never on the Porsche/Infiniti side of the dealership.

February 23, 2017

Jay Rose is the best. I would recommend him to anyone

January 19, 2017

After going to multiple dealerships, my initial interaction with Jay was by far the best. He was extremely patient with me, straightforward, and knowledgeable.... I could not be happier with my purchase!

January 14, 2017

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD. JAY IS A FANTASTIC SALESMAN WHO ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT HIS CUSTOMERS. THERE IS NO WAY THAT I'M... THE VERY 1ST PERSON THAT HAS GOTTEN THIS A-1 RATED TREATMENT. KUDOS ALSO GO OUT TO TYLER MAYBERRY FOR HIS MARVELOUS TREATMENT AS WELL.