Park Cities Ford Lincoln

42 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 19, 2018

Bought a truck from Joe D'Angelo at Park Cities Ford. I've bought a lot of cars in my 50 years, but Joe is the best guy I've ever dealt with when buying... a car. We felt like we left the dealership with not only a truck, but a friend. I cannot recommend Joe at Park Cities Ford any more highly. The overall dealership experience was great. If you need a car or truck, call Park Cities Ford and ask for Joe. No pressure, no nonsense, and just a great guy.

July 16, 2018

I brought in my 2014 for the works package over the weekend. I knew it needed some work done to the emissions evap which i knew wasn't a big deal.... But after a few hour i get a call saying i need $1200 worth of work. Which i was reluctant to go ahead with but did anyway. Then i get a call saying i need a new battery. Which you said in January but i declined it. Which i was going to do this time also as i've never had a problem with it. But somehow magically after 3 hours of being at your shop i'm told my car won't start and it would need to be jump started off the lot if i didn't get it. Pissed off by this point i go ahead with it. Left with the car on Saturday and all seems well. To my shock this morning i get a call saying i got charged for the battery and it wasn't installed and if i come back in it'll only take 10 mins. But i thought it was dead. Wouldn't move off the lot with the old one? Really disingenuous service. Downright lies actually. I'll never be back and i'll be spreading to work to others to avoid this place at cost. I wonder how much of the other work wasn't wither done or needed.

July 14, 2018

Alfonso is helping me F2 50 truck my Offer me 26,000 for my Chevy truck my own $50667 He complaining on the loan off so much money in the truck for that... so you deserve it should be a finance manager tr he complaining on the loan off so much money in the truck for that’s movie business should be a finance manager Chad They didn’t even click to do with Ford financing they decided they want 12,500 for me to get a deal done I have all the text will be sent to Do you do stick of my business and trying to do there’s business so new truck soo do you do stick out of my business and trying to do there’s business sale me new truck

July 7, 2018

Worst car buying experience ever. The salesmen and managers In used cars lie lie lie. Bought my car and had to wait over a WEEK for them to “fix”... the issues. Told me they were fixing my sunroof, well what do you know, it leaks, and by leak i mean POURS when it rains because they did not fix the bowing glass. Told me they sealed the chip in my windshield, safelite confirmed they did NOT seal it and Safelite then truly sealed it for me. Told me they were replacing all tires, only replaced one. Was told all brakes were to be changed, only front pads were. Joe is a nice salesman but he lies just to get a sell. I would never in my life but a car from joe again, I don’t care if this dealership rates him #1. Kenny, the manager, is a liar too and I say this because we have been trying to get ahold of this dealership since the end of MAY and they refuse to answer or call us back to address the issues. They know they LIED and won’t even have to decency to own up to it. The fact you sold me a car with a LEAKING sunroof is ridiculous. The fact you LIED and said you sealed the windshield chip is DISGUSTING. Here I am, 23 years old, Having just had my 1st car, an escape, stolen from my front yard and totaled out. Then I thought I found another one and was so excited, but was lied to and now have to deal with the consequences of buying a used car from a dealership who lies lies lies. Not sure why I decided to listen to everyone’s reviews on this dealership. So disappointed and annoyed at this point that this dealership will not take accountability for the lies and work they did not do. There was no need to lie. You but a used vehicle as is, but yet for some reason they lied about everything and don’t care since they got a sell. How about you stay true to what your dealership stands for which is GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Can’t even call a customer back, that tells you they know they were dishonest and I’m wondering if real management knew what Kenny and Joe did, if they’d even still have a job.

June 9, 2018

Went to check brakes the shop lied about needing all new rotors and pads, and master cilinder leak. All not true what a scam. Will never go back or buy... a truck there again.

March 19, 2018

November 28, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Park Cities Ford of Dallas. For starters, I live in Houston. So, to drive 8 hours there and back, you best believe I... trusted them to take care of me and my family. I had a few phone conversations with Alonzo Gallaread for about 2 weeks before making the trek up to Dallas. Once we got there, Alonzo was literally standing outside and greeted us! We got right down to business and he had me test drive the cars before making the final purchase. Shoutout to Chad Clark and Keith Burress for playing their role in hooking me up with such an AMAZING DEAL! I do not regret that 8 hour drive! lol

November 25, 2017

I brought my vehicle into this dealership to report an issue that should have been covered under warranty since I was still under the factory warranty.... The service advisor Ben took my order and promised to call me back when the part came in while I was out of town traveling. After 2 months of never hearing back from him, I decided to go back to the dealership to check on the status of my broken part order to find out from another service member that that part breaks all the time. Well when I return to Ben, he said the part had been sent back because I didn't come back in time for the service and it was no longer under warranty because I was now over the milage on the factory warranty on my 2016 Lincoln Navigator. I've dealt with this man on a few different occasions and his customer service is horrible. He is definitely not giving Lincoln a good reputation. He never once apologized for not returning my call or took the responsibility for his poor work performance. I will never go back to this dealership and I'm considering getting rid of the Navigator that was poorly made. All because of a $150 part that breaks all the time........ Good Job Ben L. Scott!!

September 15, 2017

Robert Mahoney in the Lincoln Service Department redefined the dealership experience for me. For the past three years he has been my go to guy for all... my Lincoln needs. I cannot recommend Robert and Park Cities Lincoln enough! Thank you for your honesty, friendliness and excellent customer service.

July 27, 2017

My boyfriend recently purchased his"" 3rd"" vehicle from Park Cities Ford. He was transferred to Washington D.C. and asked that I get his plates when... they came in. I called to speak with Keith Burris, the finance director, and asked him for assistance on what I needed to do. Not only did Keith Burris stay in touch with me via email, but he personally overnighted the plates as soon as they were available at the dealership to Washington D.C.. A week later, my boyfriend advised me that some rocks had been thrown onto the side of his NEW truck and he was upset with the nicks they had caused. Again… I called Keith Burris for help. Keith Burris went out of his way to get us some touch up paint and "overnighted" it to Brad!! Keith continues to show what customer service is all about, regardless of what is asked of him. !! I am very grateful for such" GREAT PERSONAL" assistance and would highly recommend Park Cities Ford!!! My boyfriend” LOVES” his Truck and could not be happier with the entire staff. Park Cities Ford is not only professional and on point, but they treat their customers like "family". There is no doubt Park Cities Ford cares about their customers, their needs and satisfaction as a whole.