Park Cities Ford Lincoln

3.9 out of 5 (3.9) 38 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• July 27, 2017

My boyfriend recently purchased his"" 3rd"" vehicle from Park Cities Ford. He was transferred to Washington D.C. and asked that I get his plates wh...en they came in. I called to speak with Keith Burris, the finance director, and asked him for assistance on what I needed to do. Not only did Keith Burris stay in touch with me via email, but he personally overnighted the plates as soon as they were available at the dealership to Washington D.C.. A week later, my boyfriend advised me that some rocks had been thrown onto the side of his NEW truck and he was upset with the nicks they had caused. Again… I called Keith Burris for help. Keith Burris went out of his way to get us some touch up paint and "overnighted" it to Brad!! Keith continues to show what customer service is all about, regardless of what is asked of him. !! I am very grateful for such" GREAT PERSONAL" assistance and would highly recommend Park Cities Ford!!! My boyfriend” LOVES” his Truck and could not be happier with the entire staff. Park Cities Ford is not only professional and on point, but they treat their customers like "family". There is no doubt Park Cities Ford cares about their customers, their needs and satisfaction as a whole.

March 19, 2018

Bought a truck from Joe D'Angelo at Park Cities Ford. I've bought a lot of cars in my 50 years, but Joe is the best guy I've ever dealt with when buyi...ng a car. We felt like we left the dealership with not only a truck, but a friend. I cannot recommend Joe at Park Cities Ford any more highly. The overall dealership experience was great. If you need a car or truck, call Park Cities Ford and ask for Joe. No pressure, no nonsense, and just a great guy.

March 19, 2018

November 28, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Park Cities Ford of Dallas. For starters, I live in Houston. So, to drive 8 hours there and back, you best believe I... trusted them to take care of me and my family. I had a few phone conversations with Alonzo Gallaread for about 2 weeks before making the trek up to Dallas. Once we got there, Alonzo was literally standing outside and greeted us! We got right down to business and he had me test drive the cars before making the final purchase. Shoutout to Chad Clark and Keith Burress for playing their role in hooking me up with such an AMAZING DEAL! I do not regret that 8 hour drive! lol

November 25, 2017

I brought my vehicle into this dealership to report an issue that should have been covered under warranty since I was still under the factory warranty.... The service advisor Ben took my order and promised to call me back when the part came in while I was out of town traveling. After 2 months of never hearing back from him, I decided to go back to the dealership to check on the status of my broken part order to find out from another service member that that part breaks all the time. Well when I return to Ben, he said the part had been sent back because I didn't come back in time for the service and it was no longer under warranty because I was now over the milage on the factory warranty on my 2016 Lincoln Navigator. I've dealt with this man on a few different occasions and his customer service is horrible. He is definitely not giving Lincoln a good reputation. He never once apologized for not returning my call or took the responsibility for his poor work performance. I will never go back to this dealership and I'm considering getting rid of the Navigator that was poorly made. All because of a $150 part that breaks all the time........ Good Job Ben L. Scott!!

September 15, 2017

Robert Mahoney in the Lincoln Service Department redefined the dealership experience for me. For the past three years he has been my go to guy for all... my Lincoln needs. I cannot recommend Robert and Park Cities Lincoln enough! Thank you for your honesty, friendliness and excellent customer service.

April 21, 2017

Want to look at a used truck that was on website to find it was sold it was my first time going there and my last time

March 2, 2017

I finally found the car I wanted for the price range falls in my budget. Alonzo was my salesman. With his great assistance, I was very pleased. Whil...e I was waiting, other staffs kept checking on me. So I did not feel left alone. Overall, it was great experience and they gave me the best value on my trade in. Very happy!!!!

November 26, 2016

I was looking for a 2016 with low miles. Found one on the internet located at this dealer. We communicated via phone and email. Friendly and very help...ful. I have not yet purchased a vehicle. Will consider using this dealer due to their professionalism while working my deal.

September 22, 2016

Joe made us feel completely relaxed when my mom and I went to buy a Ford Fusion. We had already had a couple of bad experiences at dealerships so we w...ere so thankful to deal with someone who was nice. He didn't try any tricks or anything. He helped us get us the car we wanted and then get out. It was great!

Park Cities Ford Lincoln