• BEST EXPERIENCE

Thank you for the great feedback! We are so glad we were able to help you find the right vehicle for you. Congrats on your new car! -Rich Gehris

My experience at Phil smith chevy was truly amazing and surprisingly easy. This is my fourth time buying a car from you guys. ainsworth helped us picking the car and like all the other times he was not pushy nor was in top of us like I've experienced in other dealerships, he definitely attended to our request the best he could, very kind. Also Jeff, I believe he was one of the managers did the best job in lowering the price to something that was definitely affordable for me. They both did absolutely ve and beyond for me and it was greatly appreciated. I will definitely be coming back for the next car. I would surely recommend this dealership to friends and family!! Thank you!!!

• Kurt and Chris are the best

Thank you for the 5-star feedback. We are glad we could help you find the perfect vehicle! - Rich Gehris

Kurt and Chris are very friendly and helpful I got the car that I always wanted 2016 Camaro great car overar I've been buying cars for 20 years and this dealers ship is the best the staff chris and Kurt and Kelly are the friendliest Guys you could ever meet I didn't think it was going to be possible for me to get this car but this guys know what their doing great guys great dealer ship recommended highly to everyone ask for Kurt I'm a very happy sitisfied customer thanks Guys I got the car of my dreams god bless you always.

A friendly and pleasant environment. Customer Rep greeted in a timely manner and were attentive the service needs.

Thank you so much for this review! - Jeff Beaver

Thank you so much for this review! - Jeff Beaver

• Good service

My service advisor is always helpful, very professional.

Thank you for this great feedback. We are glad we could help! - Jeff Beaver

My service advisor is always helpful, very professional.

Thank you for this great feedback. We are glad we could help! - Jeff Beaver

• Small repair .

Anthony was very professional and stuck to what he told me on the phone. Thank you Anthony and keep up doing good to your costumers.

Thank you for this great feedback, Helen! We are glad we could help! - Rich Gehris

• Rossana Lewis & Dwayne Kuchar

Thank you so much, guys!

Mr. Ribeiro was very professional. He was very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. After my car was service I told him that I will bring our other car and he was so helpful and set the appointment for the 2nd car. Awesome service.

Thank you so much, guys!

• ****Awesome Sales team At Phil Smith Chevrolet ***

Gerald Cayetano was my sales rep. and I was extremely happy with His professionalism and knowledge. Gerald is a true asset to Phil Smith Chevrolet!

• Stress less Experience

Service appointment went ease. Advisor met me at my vehicle. Requested Service was performed in appropriate time.

• E excellent Service

Thank you for this great feedback, Joyce! We think Suzanne is great as well. - Jeff Beaver

Suzanne (new service consultant) was very pleasant and easy to talk with. She explained the extra items found and needed attention. I would definitely ask for her again. Have had my car serviced at Phil Smith for a number of years and have always been satisfied.

• Owner

Excellent services , the service Writter was very courteous and professional when it came to my concern with my vehicle problem.

Thank you for the 5-star feedback. We are glad we could help! - Jeff Beaver