New 877-252-9525 Dealer Website
Used 866-685-2939 Email Dealer
Service 877-254-5734

• Amazing team !

Purchased 2016 Chevy Silverado on October 5, 2016. Phil Smith team extremely helpful and caring. Our salesman was Mr. Kurt Wolff . Finance Gustavo M. both were wonderful. Have purchased a few new cars. From different dealerships. Phil Smith is my new #1. Would recommend to friends and family. Fantastic experience!

• my great experience

great experience with my salesperson Juan Pablo...everything you would expect from a good sale of car. all questions answered and was always available when I had questions...went the extra steps to show me everything I had questions on.

• Best service and Price I have ever seen

These people are amazing, I wouldn't buy a vehicle anywhere else. Thanks Anthony and Emilio for the truck you guys are amazing.

Thank you for the awesome 5-star rating. I am glad to hear that you had a great experience.Congrats on your new vehicle! -Rich Gehris

• PHENOMENAL

I had a great experience at Phil Smith Chevrolet! I received THEE best customer service from an amazing sales Consultant, Brett Wilkewitz! He had a great personality and really helped me get exactly what I wanted! Mr. Webb was also a huge help! I strongly recommend that if you're looking to get a new Chevy, go to Phil Smith Chevy and ask for Brett Wilkewitz!

Thank you for the fantastic 5-star rating, Tay. We love hearing feedback like this! I am glad to hear that you had a great experience with Brett. -Rich Gehris

• Excellence

My number #1 choice for financing (Jeff Snipes) and sales (Kurt).. Thanks Phil Smith

Thank you for the great 5-star rating, John. I am glad to hear that you had a great experience. -Rich Gehris

• Awesome Car Buying Experience!

I recently bought a car at this dealership and I couldnt have been more happy. My salesman, George Passarella was super polite, helpful, and funny. He really took care of me and I'd recommend anyone in the market to go to him for a new vehicle, trust me you won't regret it. Thank you so much, George! You made an experience I thought would be a headache, pleasurable.

• AWESOME DEALERSHIP AND SERVICE! THANK YOU!!

Kurt and Emilio = Great dynamic duo!! Refreshing and a rebirth to customer care. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND. WE LOVE OUR NEW CAR!!!!

• Great experience!!!

I had a wonderful experience at phil smith chevrolet yesterday. I am enjoying my new chevy malibu so far. The salesman, Mr Kurt was very helpful. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants to have such an amazing experience.

• Malibu

Brett was great to work with, thanks for helping me get a new malibu.

Brett was great to work with, thanks for helping me get a new malibu.

• Malibu