Greenville Chrysler

174 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 10, 2019

My advise to anyone reading this review is do not buy from Greenville Chrysler! They overcharged me for a used car. I went in with the idea of buying a... car advertised at $14,800 and by the end of it I will be paying $24,000 after fees. They charged me $3800 in fees and they didn’t take my $2000 deposit into account. Then they secretly had my co-signer sign off on a $2900 warranty I refused. They didn’t ask me to sign it because I had refused. I called yesterday three times and every person I was transferred to did not answer. Alvin Davis in finance pretended to be an honest man. What a great actor. Thanks to him, I will now be paying for a used 2019 car at the price I could’ve paid for a brand new 2020 car. My advise you everyone is to look at the numbers on the contract in the finance office before you sign anything!! I went in thinking I was getting the best deal, and I came out with the worst deal I could possibly get. If you scroll down a few reviews you will see that I’m not the only person who had this experience with this dealership and particularly Alvin Davis.

May 30, 2019

Do not call after 8:30 pm, the sign might say “open” but short timer syndrome sets in everyday. Simple questions get a response with a question. Hello... other review outlets show two stars for this place. I disagree, one star, if that

• November 18, 2017

Thank you Greenville Chrysler for a Easy and Great purchase at your Store. Kyle Fawks worked hard to find me what I wanted and Did a Excellent job! Total... respect from Kyle to myself and wife.. Nice and Courteous young Man. Thanks to Steve in Finance for a great experience. I'll be back next month to do another transaction with Kyle and group... ¿

May 15, 2019

Buying a use car made a deal got paperwork done and sign before I could pay them what we agreed on they back out . Then I realize they change the amount... on what we agree . I would not recommend them to any one I hope the owner see this I pray to God they want do this to someone else

April 5, 2019

Made me feel my need and time was more valuable than just making a sale very friendly and helpful . I am definitely going to be a customer very soon.

February 7, 2019

Online search took me here with a vehicle I wanted. Staff was not overly knowledgeable about the vehicle (their product) but was patient as we worked on... financing. Final terms agreed to and I was working my schedule to go in when I got a text from my salesman informing me that the unit had sold... to someone in house. Very disappointed.

January 5, 2019

Should have trusted my instinct and walked out during the buying process. Buying process was not professional and unorganized. Did not receive all the... paperwork when we FINALLY got to leave. Service after the sale is non-existent. On at least two occasions, after making several calls to them, they were supposed to mail paperwork to me and never did!

September 7, 2018

This was a great experience trying to find a used car I could afford cash I'm on very tight budget I couldn't find one I could afford this time .

September 3, 2018

We had a great experience-they had the Pacifica that we were looking for and worked with us to get the price we wanted. We were very happy and drove away... by noon with the car we wanted. Have already recommended 1 friend.

August 31, 2018

I bough a dodge 2012 for my business . They sold me a mopar extended guaranty which supposed to cover any damage. This car had problems since the beginning,... the cruise control didn’t work it was hard to they repaired then the heater stopped working and they told me the mopar guaranty did not apply for it. Then I talked with repair and service manager and she was very rude then she called th sales man asking about the condition of that car and he said by phone in front of me that car had a lot of problems and she cut the conversation telling him The customers is in front of me. She hang off the phone and she was rude telling me in few word that is nothing she can do about it. later I spoke with the financial guy who recommended me to buy the mopar guaranty and he said the same thing. It is not his responsibility. So the owner should put an eye on his employees.