Pete Mankins Nissan

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 48 reviews

48 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pete Mankins Nissan from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 2, 2016

Mr. Ochoa went above and beyond what any other dealer has ever done. He went after different suv's and brought them to me. Most expect you to do all the... walking. As a senior with a bad back, this was extremely appreciated. To be honest, he is one of the main reasons we purchased the Rogue over two others I had test driven.

November 14, 2016

We had a great purchase at Pete mankins. They were very willing to help and we appreciated it very much. Thks Adam and Cody!!!

November 2, 2016

It was very good. Employees were nice and worked with me!

October 27, 2016

She was very friendly and helpful in finding the right vehicle. .

October 20, 2016

I came in a little worried because everywhere I had went had basically turned me down. Mr. Dotson told me that he would do everything he could to help... me get a vehicle that shot my hopes through the roof. It was a waiting process from then on out but a very entertained process it was. After all his hard work I was very pleased with everything he was able to do for me and I'm proud to say I love my new car from Pete Mankins Nissan, Thanks to Mr. Hot Rod Dotson

October 18, 2016

Steve was very friendly and helpful .

October 17, 2016

As a whole I have received excellent service over the years from Pete Mankins. My recent sales experience of my 2016 Nissan Murano this last August,I felt... very rushed through the sale and the delivery of my vehicle. The sales people spoke rapidly through their presentations of selling me the vehicle and the delivery presentation done by another sales associate (I believe Casey was off that day). Also they wanted me to drive my new vehicle home the night I bought it, so hurriedly I took out a few things from my old car (Nissan Maxima bought there). Casey said he would get the rest of the things to me. I left things in the glove box, front seat floor board and of course the console had things in it as well as the trunk. they asked me to bring my car in the next day so they could detail it out. I did and they brought it to my place of business down the street later that same day. It wasn't completely detailed they said because the rags they had for cleaning interior kept fraying on them. they offered to give a complete detail later at my convenience. Very nice! But all my things were not retrieved out of my car. Casey tried to follow thru and gather those things that were missing, but it had already gone to their used dealership. I did not get my sunglass, two dust clothes, and a CD that I can remember. Like I said I felt rushed through the whole process. I thought I was getting the cargo cover and net with the car and that didn't happen either. The salesman who delivered my car said no, but would sell it to me at their cost. Wasn't expecting that. Sorry so negative, my maxima purchase I bought in 2010, I had a much better purchasing experience. Casey was very nice, just felt pushed, rushed and run through.

October 14, 2016

My experience was completely effortless on my part! It was an amazing experience. James made it so easy for me and I have tried to steer people towards... Pete Mankins Nissan since I bought my car. I live several hours away from the dealership and bought the vehicle all online and over the phone. The car was delivered in about two days! I was more than satisfied! Thank you guys so much!

December 16, 2015

bought 3 vehicles in the last 5 years from this people. came in to look for a murano. I was trying to trade in my 2013 ford explorer. all trade in values... show low $15000 as high as $20000 I was offered the low trade in (15000) on a vehicle with 42000 miles that will need no repairs for them to sale it . manager keep telling on how they can only offers the low trade in value because they can not afford to take a hit in case vehicle sales at an auction I keep telling him that people this days look on the internet for the trade in value on their vehicle and base on my trade in value I was actually offended they offered me the low value . I guess he forgot this is not my first rodeo . anyway I will keep looking I'm sure another nissan dealer will want to make a deal since they don't want to. never felt more mistreated and offended before in my life.

October 29, 2015

Excellent staff! Very friendly and informative. I'd recommend family and friends to this dealership. Fine quality of vehicles, this place is must stop... and shop!!!