Pete Mankins Nissan

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 36 reviews

October 14, 2016

My experience was completely effortless on my part! It was an amazing experience. James made it so easy for me and I have tried to steer people toward...s Pete Mankins Nissan since I bought my car. I live several hours away from the dealership and bought the vehicle all online and over the phone. The car was delivered in about two days! I was more than satisfied! Thank you guys so much!

December 16, 2015

bought 3 vehicles in the last 5 years from this people. came in to look for a murano. I was trying to trade in my 2013 ford explorer. all trade in val...ues show low $15000 as high as $20000 I was offered the low trade in (15000) on a vehicle with 42000 miles that will need no repairs for them to sale it . manager keep telling on how they can only offers the low trade in value because they can not afford to take a hit in case vehicle sales at an auction I keep telling him that people this days look on the internet for the trade in value on their vehicle and base on my trade in value I was actually offended they offered me the low value . I guess he forgot this is not my first rodeo . anyway I will keep looking I'm sure another nissan dealer will want to make a deal since they don't want to. never felt more mistreated and offended before in my life.

October 29, 2015

Excellent staff! Very friendly and informative. I'd recommend family and friends to this dealership. Fine quality of vehicles, this place is must stop... and shop!!!

October 28, 2015

Camille was very knowledgeable & helpful she made the whole experience better I would highly recommend her to any of my friends or family looking for ...a car.

October 22, 2015

Cody Tucker did an amazing job. He got me into a new car and helped me with every question I had.

October 17, 2015

I wanted to check out the cars available to me. I was greeted by the most courteous, friendly, professional and knowledgeable salesman I have ever dea...lt with! Clint McGaugh was so nice and he never made me feel pressured or foolish about my questions. I loved all the cars he showed me and actually enjoyed my shopping experience. The cars are all excellent with a big selection I was not able to buy today, but I WILL be back! This will be the salesman and the dealership I recommend to all my family and friends. Thank you, Clint McGaugh, for working so hard to get me in the perfect car! You're awesome!

October 12, 2015

They told is it would be about an hour and it was.the waiting room was clean and they were friendly and served free refrshments and water and coffee h...ad vending machines for snacks and sodas also very comfortable 28th tv and magazines and free WiFi. Very enjoyable experience.

June 26, 2015

After looking at several other dealers in our town and getting nobody to even speak to me or acknowledge that I was there, I went to Pete Mankins. I r...eally didn't expect them to be any different than the others but I was pleasantly surprised. I saw a car online and emailed them about it. To my surprise, James Otwell called me right away to see if he could be of service in finding a car for me. I was ill that week and he said that I should come in when I felt better. I agreed. He called to check on me to ask how I was feeling but did not put any kind of pressure on me to hurry up and get up there. He said that he just wanted to inquire to see if I was feeling better. That weekend I went in and met him. What a nice and genuine person he is! I felt as if we had been friends for years right away. It is very refreshing to meet people like that because they are very rare. He found the perfect car for me, 2014 Nissan Altima, and he and Russ and Matt worked diligently to make the purchase of a new car a reality for me. When I walked in that Saturday morning, I had no idea that I would leave driving a new car that afternoon!! Wow I was so impressed. I recommend Pete Mankins Nissan to everyone who is considering a new or pre-owned car purchase. Thank you guys for all your hard work and effort to get me in my new car. Kudos kids:)

November 24, 2014

I purchased a 2014 Nissan Versa from Pete Mankins. The entire process was easy and stress free, with none of the usual high pressure sales tactics oth...er dealers like to use. The entire staff at Pete Mankins is professional and friendly, and they are there for you after the sale as well. I couldn't be more happier. I rate them a PERFECT 10!!!

December 29, 2013

I am a single parent with two children. I have purchased two vehicle from Pete Mankins. The first one was a 2005 Nissan Sentra it was okay, so I decid...ed to go back and get another vehicle. I bought a 2010 Dodge Charger in June 2006 it has 40,023 miles on it. It currently has 83,456. I have recently found out that the saleperson who sold me the car actually sold it to me more than what it was actually worth. Of course I didn't know that because i am a woman and I didn't have a man with me when I went to this dealership. I recently have been having major problems out of this vehicle. I recently had to have a tune-up and some injectors put on this vehicle. Thinking that would solve no problem at least that is what the Dodge dealership in my home town told me with was 843.00 worth of work in which I paid 2250.00 for a protection plan that covered so many miles and of course it was out. So why is the check engine light still on? Well come to find out it is not getting enough pressure. So what I do, I call the dealership on Christmas Eve and tell them what is going on. So, yeah they tell me to bring it back up there. So the earliest i could go was going to be Saturday. So, I drove 105 miles on Saturday, when I get there the person who sold me the vehicle couldn't even look at me. So I talked to another salesperson in which he did some paperwork and told me what I had all ready knew that i had to much negative equity on that particular vehicle. So what I recommend Pete Mankins, no i wouldn't cause of course i am still stuck paying a car note and still trying to figure out how to get this vehicle fixed since i will be stuff paying for it for at least 4 years. I am highly not satisfied and will be writing letters to the editors to let them know how exactly i was treated. Thanks but not thanks will never purchase a vehicle from you all again.

We worked diligently to try and find a vehicle that would work with her inequity with her not having anything to come out of pocket towards it and had... options for a new vehicle with rebates, but Ms Collins was unable to make those payments. Her origianl Salesperson was with another guest and unable to assist her. Instead of having her wait for an unknown time, another salesperson offered to assist her. After looking up her deal for the Charger which was purchased 6/2/2012 with 37682 miles, I noticed that we had actually made her a very exceptional deal, It was even priced below employee pricing for the vehicle. I assume that our PreOwned Mgr took this in order to meet the Banks requirements for approving her loan request and for her being a loyal and repeat customer. The main reason due to the inequity would be the additional 45998 miles in the last year and a half as well as the majority of the payment going towards interest for the simple interest loan with a higher daily per diem due to Special Financing. An extended Service Contract was purchased by Ms Collins, but like all vehicles and warranties, they do have an expiration, typically 3 years or 36000 miles, which ever comes first. And in this case, the miles were reached first. I hate that Ms Collins feels this way with her purchase and if she continues to shop with us in the future, We will continue to do everything in our power to take care of her. Sincerely, Brian Canales, GSM Pete Mankins Nissan