Pete Mankins Nissan

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 48 reviews

48 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pete Mankins Nissan from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 28, 2015

Camille was very knowledgeable & helpful she made the whole experience better I would highly recommend her to any of my friends or family looking for a... car.

October 22, 2015

Cody Tucker did an amazing job. He got me into a new car and helped me with every question I had.

October 17, 2015

I wanted to check out the cars available to me. I was greeted by the most courteous, friendly, professional and knowledgeable salesman I have ever dealt... with! Clint McGaugh was so nice and he never made me feel pressured or foolish about my questions. I loved all the cars he showed me and actually enjoyed my shopping experience. The cars are all excellent with a big selection I was not able to buy today, but I WILL be back! This will be the salesman and the dealership I recommend to all my family and friends. Thank you, Clint McGaugh, for working so hard to get me in the perfect car! You're awesome!

October 12, 2015

They told is it would be about an hour and it was.the waiting room was clean and they were friendly and served free refrshments and water and coffee had... vending machines for snacks and sodas also very comfortable 28th tv and magazines and free WiFi. Very enjoyable experience.

June 26, 2015

After looking at several other dealers in our town and getting nobody to even speak to me or acknowledge that I was there, I went to Pete Mankins. I really... didn't expect them to be any different than the others but I was pleasantly surprised. I saw a car online and emailed them about it. To my surprise, James Otwell called me right away to see if he could be of service in finding a car for me. I was ill that week and he said that I should come in when I felt better. I agreed. He called to check on me to ask how I was feeling but did not put any kind of pressure on me to hurry up and get up there. He said that he just wanted to inquire to see if I was feeling better. That weekend I went in and met him. What a nice and genuine person he is! I felt as if we had been friends for years right away. It is very refreshing to meet people like that because they are very rare. He found the perfect car for me, 2014 Nissan Altima, and he and Russ and Matt worked diligently to make the purchase of a new car a reality for me. When I walked in that Saturday morning, I had no idea that I would leave driving a new car that afternoon!! Wow I was so impressed. I recommend Pete Mankins Nissan to everyone who is considering a new or pre-owned car purchase. Thank you guys for all your hard work and effort to get me in my new car. Kudos kids:)

November 24, 2014

I purchased a 2014 Nissan Versa from Pete Mankins. The entire process was easy and stress free, with none of the usual high pressure sales tactics other... dealers like to use. The entire staff at Pete Mankins is professional and friendly, and they are there for you after the sale as well. I couldn't be more happier. I rate them a PERFECT 10!!!

March 22, 2014

Purchased a used 350zx had some problems that was told would be fixed but after I got car home the conv. top that I was told was fixed came apart when... I put the top down,was mislead on the fix really was only a cover up patch so I would accept the car. DO NOT TRUST!!!

January 12, 2014

This is more a review of my salesperson than the dealership. I agreed to buy this car after seeing it online. I live three hours away and Adam did the... whole deal over the phone. He even called me to make sure I knew the car had a good sized scratch on it before I drove all the way out there. Most salespeople would not have told me, especially since I was not going to be there until after dark. Great experience and everything was exactly as Adam told me it would be. He went out of his way to be honest and up front with me. I highly recommend Adam!

December 29, 2013

I am a single parent with two children. I have purchased two vehicle from Pete Mankins. The first one was a 2005 Nissan Sentra it was okay, so I decided... to go back and get another vehicle. I bought a 2010 Dodge Charger in June 2006 it has 40,023 miles on it. It currently has 83,456. I have recently found out that the saleperson who sold me the car actually sold it to me more than what it was actually worth. Of course I didn't know that because i am a woman and I didn't have a man with me when I went to this dealership. I recently have been having major problems out of this vehicle. I recently had to have a tune-up and some injectors put on this vehicle. Thinking that would solve no problem at least that is what the Dodge dealership in my home town told me with was 843.00 worth of work in which I paid 2250.00 for a protection plan that covered so many miles and of course it was out. So why is the check engine light still on? Well come to find out it is not getting enough pressure. So what I do, I call the dealership on Christmas Eve and tell them what is going on. So, yeah they tell me to bring it back up there. So the earliest i could go was going to be Saturday. So, I drove 105 miles on Saturday, when I get there the person who sold me the vehicle couldn't even look at me. So I talked to another salesperson in which he did some paperwork and told me what I had all ready knew that i had to much negative equity on that particular vehicle. So what I recommend Pete Mankins, no i wouldn't cause of course i am still stuck paying a car note and still trying to figure out how to get this vehicle fixed since i will be stuff paying for it for at least 4 years. I am highly not satisfied and will be writing letters to the editors to let them know how exactly i was treated. Thanks but not thanks will never purchase a vehicle from you all again.

We worked diligently to try and find a vehicle that would work with her inequity with her not having anything to come out of pocket towards it and had... options for a new vehicle with rebates, but Ms Collins was unable to make those payments. Her origianl Salesperson was with another guest and unable to assist her. Instead of having her wait for an unknown time, another salesperson offered to assist her. After looking up her deal for the Charger which was purchased 6/2/2012 with 37682 miles, I noticed that we had actually made her a very exceptional deal, It was even priced below employee pricing for the vehicle. I assume that our PreOwned Mgr took this in order to meet the Banks requirements for approving her loan request and for her being a loyal and repeat customer. The main reason due to the inequity would be the additional 45998 miles in the last year and a half as well as the majority of the payment going towards interest for the simple interest loan with a higher daily per diem due to Special Financing. An extended Service Contract was purchased by Ms Collins, but like all vehicles and warranties, they do have an expiration, typically 3 years or 36000 miles, which ever comes first. And in this case, the miles were reached first. I hate that Ms Collins feels this way with her purchase and if she continues to shop with us in the future, We will continue to do everything in our power to take care of her. Sincerely, Brian Canales, GSM Pete Mankins Nissan

August 16, 2012

I purchased a 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS from Sophia Sund on August 14, 2012. After looking at the car and test driving it, I decided I would like to purchase... it. I had a few issues regarding the flaws, though. The emblem on the steering wheel needed to be replaced or painted, the dings on the outside of the car needed touch-up paint, a bald tire needed to be replaced, the USB/Auxiliary plug did not work, and the key fob was missing. I was promised all of these issues would be corrected. All, except for one, were corrected either by Pete Mankins Nissan or Orr Hyundai in Texarkana. The finance manager, Sol, his supervisor, as well as Sophia Sund informed me the key fob needed to be ordered. I expected that. After three weeks I contacted Sophia and asked her to follow-up to find out when it would be in. She told me that Sol advised her it was on back order. Two more weeks went by so I called again. This time I spoke to Sol since Sophia was not in the office. He acted as if he has not heard he was supposed to order the key fob, but apologized and promised me that he would call his "buddy" and get it ordered for me. All of this happened a month ago. On November 9, 2012 I called Pete Mankins Nissan and asked to speak to Sol. He did not accept my call. I asked to then speak to his supervisor. I was transferred. The supervisor answered the phone via speakerphone. He asked how he could help me and I explained my issue. He then laughed and Sol spoke up. Sol said he never told me he would be ordering a key fob. He and his supervisor treated me like I had made the whole ordeal up. I explained to him that I took him on his word and this is not a good way to conduct business. I told him I would not have purchased my vehicle from his dealership had I known the standard features of the car would not be included. I then asked for Sols' supervisors bosses phone number or e-mail. The supervisor then told me that he did not have a boss and that he was the boss. I asked if he owned the company. He said no and that Pete Mankins owned it. I then asked for Pete Mankins phone number or e-mail address and he told me that he doesn't have anything like that, only a cell phone and he would not give that out to me. He refused to give me an e-mail address. Sol then started shouting a phone number out to me and told me it was a co-owners phone number. I hung up and then tried to call the co-owner. The line rung 3-4 times and then someone picked up the line and hung up. I called back six times. Each time the phone would ring different amounts. Sometimes it would ring three times, sometimes it would ring six. Whoever was on the other end, obviously did not have time to speak with me. Long story short, I was lied to.