Pete Mankins Nissan

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 36 reviews

August 4, 2012

My new car buying experience was very stress free. I do not like to go through the hassle of buying a new car but this went really well and I am happy... with my new car.

June 21, 2012

We bought a Nissan Titan from these people and Sophia talked us into post dating a check. Said she would "Hold it personally" SHE LIED. We told them o...ur 401k would be here by the 18th only the 401k processor's son was hit by a car delaying it a week. We called her and and told her we would call as soon as we got it and she said no problem I will talk to Saul. Monday rolls around and they deposit those checks and overdraw us in our account! When I call Saul he says my call was the first he had heard of it. I call her and she says no she told him. They blame it on an office lady and won't give me her name. I told her I would eat my overdraft fee if they would just fix the $1,000 (I needed milk for my 2 year old daughter) THEY DIDN'T do anything but try to put the blame game on each other or just blow it off! I told them I would get them the $1,000 (I probably would have post dated another check) if they would have fixed their mistake! ***I should have listened to my sister-in-law. They sold her a car with a lost title!*** Here is your warning

We feel bad that Mad Mom's check was deposited before funds were available. Our records indicate that we deposited the check on the date which was mu...tually agreed upon at the time of the purchase. We were only asked to postpone depositing the day after said day! By that time the check had already been deposited. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused our customer.

January 22, 2012

Bought a new Nissan Altima with previous damage and poor repair, that wasn't noticed until the paint started to peel and I saw the overspray. DO NOT U...NDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALERSHIP!!!

December 6, 2011

I bought a 08 Tiburon from this dealer. I live 3 hours away, but the price was great and the car was exactly what we were looking for. Our salesman wa...s Brian Canales. He was very polite. I would highly recommend buying from them.

Thanks guys, glad you are loving the Tiburon and it was our pleasure!!

September 15, 2011

I recently purchased a 2010 nissan altima from Pete Mankins Pre-owned. the sales person, Bryan Bowers, was exceptional. He was very knowledgeable and ...was very polite. He actually seemed to care about what my needs and wants were. very refreshing to know that a car dealer would care. I had been to a few other dealers in town (classic and orr) and it wasn't that way, or at least I didn't feel that way. they gave me moremoney for my trade and the car was very reasonably priced to begin with. I will be back again. I plan on buying my daughter a car in the next few monthes and I wont be going anywhere else but there.

September 7, 2011

I recently purchased a 2011 E350 from Pete Mankins Mercedes-Benz. Driving up to the dealer you wouldn't even recognize it if there wasn't a Mercedes-B...enz sign out front. The building is very small and does not befit the Mercedes name, hopefully they will build a new dealership someday soon. Cosmetics aside, the sales staff (Ronnie and David) was excellent and I felt like I had known them for years after just meeting them. I was given a fair trade-in and their price for the new car beat the other dealers I was talking with. Overall I am very pleased with my Pete Mankins experience.