Pete Mankins Nissan

79 reviews

79 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pete Mankins Nissan from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 11, 2018

David Stanley has gone above and beyond for us and people we have sent to him. Class act all the way. Matt is finance is always a pleasure to work... with and makes the closing pleasant.

Matthew Ash

Account Manager

(5.0) 5 reviews

David Stanley

August 10, 2018

I'm very disappointed with this dealership. I bought a new Murano in May 2018 and sent in a family member who also bought a new car. At the time of my... purchase, I was told there were no 0% interest offers available, then a couple of days after the purchase, we noticed there was an advertisement on their website for 0% on the same make model and year we purchased for the entire month. I was told it was an error but they wouldn't honor it. In my opinion that is false advertising, but apparently there is a clause that allows them to advertise promotional offers and not honor them. Then, I had a snake get in the AC compartment a week or so after purchase. They charged me $344 for 3 hours of work (even though it didn't take 3 hours). What happened to customer service??? I noticed a small crack on my dash near the speaker. I took it in to the service department and they claimed to "make an adjustment" and said that it was the molding line. We took it to the dealership and Paris and they said that it was apparent that they had heated the area and attempted to melt it back together. They helped us open a case to get a new dash under warranty and it was approved. I will take future business to Paris or back to the dealerships that still believe in good customer service and will not be recommending anyone else purchase a vehicle with this dealership.

August 10, 2018

Comfortable waiting area, wait was not too long. I was kept informed of the progress, a very friendly staff who were able to answer all my questions.

August 10, 2018

MY SERVICE ADVISOR EXPLAINED JUST WHAT I NEEDED AND HOW IT WOULD BE PERFORMED. THE WORK WAS FAST AND PRECISE. I AM GRATEFUL THAT I SELECTED THIS DEALERSHIP.

August 10, 2018

10 out of 10 friendly staff they honored my oil change coupon and everyone was nice in the service department and very helpful. I will go back

August 10, 2018

I live in Dallas (Carrollton) and while traveling my oil change reminder came on - I pulled in without an appointment and they were able to take care of... it.

August 6, 2018

They are very good and great people to work with and they care about you as a person not just as a coustermer and they even delivered the car to me

August 6, 2018

Ms Krystal Mitchmore was very patience, understanding and friendly!!! I know I can be a picky person but she worked with me through everything...She even... miss lunch to make sure I had the best service...

Pete Mankins Nissan

Thank you so much for your business! Congratulations on your new Altima.

August 6, 2018

I had the best dealer ever she made sure that I had everything I needed. She also was very helping when u was trying to get the car. I recommend that if... anybody is looking for a car go to Her and she will make sure that you have the car that you want

May 11, 2018

we was sold a car as new, odometer disclosure showed it to have 12 miles, after we got home and went through the features we saw the odometer had almost... 4300 miles.