Lannan Chevrolet of Lowell

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great experience
    May 16, 2017

I keep Cars a long time so it has been quite a while since I was in a dealer. Max did a great job showing us a Mazda 5 they had in stock, They were o...pen to working with us without any push at all. In the end we did not but the Mazda and I checked back for other cars that we might want. I would not hesitate to buy a car from them. Thanks

• New to Lannan Chevy Lowell service dept
    January 20, 2018

So glad to find Lannan Lowell...good service management...thorough and reasonable ...family org...Other customers there @ same time very happy about t...heir service too... Trust is very important to me and I trust this repair dept...My go-to service destination from now on...

• Brand new 2018 LTZ HD
    January 18, 2018

Elliot is by far the best sales man we have ever dealt with. He was kind enough to show us all the ins and outs of the truck before we drove away with... it. He was extremely kind and didn’t try and rush us out the door. He was sincere and that right there is what sold the sale. If anyone is coming to lanna2n to buy a vehicle, ask for Elliot. Thanks for the new LTZ 2500 HD! And thank you again for all your help.

• Easy process
    April 28, 2017

I was skeptical going into a dealership at first. I had a good idea of what I wanted and really didn't want to deal with a pushy salesperson. The pro...cess ended up being very easy. I chose the truck I wanted and took it out several times on test drives. Paperwork was signed, their finance person shopped for financing, insurance was taken care of and I picked up my truck. Super easy no pressure dealer. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.

• Happy with the service
    April 18, 2017

Friendly and fast service, clean facility. Good location. Easy to schedule appointments. I would recommend this dealership for a vehicle purchase and ...service.

• Great service very clean very friendly
    April 17, 2017

It was a great experience at LANnan they made the process so easy very helpful and friendly experience I could not be happier with my purchase

• friendly staff, and great service
    April 17, 2017

The staff was friendly and courteous, they addressed all my needs and concerns. Easy to get an appointment. Service was timely, with comfortable waiti...ng area.

• Great overall experience
    April 15, 2017

Was given thorough information on the car details and lease process. Received a competitive lease. From looking at car options to driving the car of...f the lot, the process was seamless & happened within days. Stephan, the manager, and receptionist were all pleasant. Clean facility, too.

• Car review
    April 14, 2017

Good service and friendly staff. They where prompt and courteous. I would recommend them .. we use them to all our cars under warranty

• addressed concerns in timely fashion
    April 12, 2017

Visit was addressed in a timely fashion and took care of my concerns with replacement of rear wiper blade and air in tires. One tire was checked, by ...request, and found to be okay.

Lannan Chevrolet of Lowell