Lannan Chevrolet of Lowell

420 reviews

420 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lannan Chevrolet of Lowell from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 23, 2019

I came in Saturday for a simple oil change and inspection sticker, but someone backed my car into something while in the shop. I had to return on Monday... May 20th to work it out. The Service Manager "Jack Adams" gave me the "Super Service" treatment, and a rental car for the day while the body shop worked and did an excellent job on the rear bumper. I was a bit of an inconvenience, but the service I received as a result was definitely outstanding. Thank you, Ed Pasco

May 22, 2019

My experience at Lannon was not my first. We have purchased 4 vehicles from them. Jimmy T has been our salesman for each, with no pressure and great advice.... The staff each explained everything very well and made the process very easy.

Worked with:
    Joseph Baker

Business Manager

(4.9) 64 reviews

Jimmy Tsitsianopoulos

(4.8) 38 reviews

• May 16, 2017

I keep Cars a long time so it has been quite a while since I was in a dealer. Max did a great job showing us a Mazda 5 they had in stock, They were open... to working with us without any push at all. In the end we did not but the Mazda and I checked back for other cars that we might want. I would not hesitate to buy a car from them. Thanks

May 20, 2019

I came in for an oil change they did that they rotated my tires and put air in the checked my fluids added where it needed it. They said they filled the... windshield washer fluid but they didn't do it because I have no fluid to wash my windshield. That's the only thing that I am not satisfied with.

May 18, 2019

I had an appointment for an oil change. The work was performed on time. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this service center... to others

May 15, 2019

Brought in vehicle for oil change service. The service was well done and completed within the time promised. Also checked on another issue where appointment... was scheduled. Thank You!

May 14, 2019

I needed to take my 2013 Chevy Malibu to have repairs done after being in an accident. I could not be more pleased with the service I received. They... did all the repairs in a timely matter and handled any issues with the car ins. company so I didn't need to get involved. When I picked up my car it looked as good as when I first bought it. And they handled the rental car for me. Thank you for the great service. Lannan Chevrolet exceeded all my expectations!

May 14, 2019

My entire experience at Lannan was great! Elliott was our salesman and we have never experienced a more informative seller! He showed us everything in... great detail and even after we left with the car we have called him to ask questions and he has picked up every time and continues to help. He has said several times to call him anytime with questions. He was not pushy and we never felt pressured in any way. I would recommend him and Lannan to anyone looking for a new car. The car was detailed and ready to go when we got there and Elliot took a thorough walk around to ensure everything looked great.

May 9, 2019

I recently had some important repairs done just before getting my new inspection sticker. Everyone was very understanding courteous and helpful. Everything... went quickly and smoothly. There is no way that I would ever think about going anywhere else. I have been dealing with Lannan Chevrolet for over 7 years now and I will continue to be a loyal and dedicated customer. I prefer Chevrolet vehicles and will always buy American products over any foreign competition. Plus it helps a great deal when you know that you can count on all of the continued service and support for your vehicle at Lannan.

Worked with:

Mike "Marty" Martyniak

Business Development Manager

NOT RATED

May 8, 2019

I made my appointment online at my convenience, showed up on time, and was out within 50 minutes, all on a Saturday morning. Can't beat that!