Lannan Chevrolet of Lowell

• Happy with the service

Friendly and fast service, clean facility. Good location. Easy to schedule appointments. I would recommend this dealership for a vehicle purchase and service.

• Great service very clean very friendly

It was a great experience at LANnan they made the process so easy very helpful and friendly experience I could not be happier with my purchase

• friendly staff, and great service

The staff was friendly and courteous, they addressed all my needs and concerns. Easy to get an appointment. Service was timely, with comfortable waiting area.

• Great overall experience

Was given thorough information on the car details and lease process. Received a competitive lease. From looking at car options to driving the car off the lot, the process was seamless & happened within days. Stephan, the manager, and receptionist were all pleasant. Clean facility, too.

• Car review

Good service and friendly staff. They where prompt and courteous. I would recommend them .. we use them to all our cars under warranty

• addressed concerns in timely fashion

Visit was addressed in a timely fashion and took care of my concerns with replacement of rear wiper blade and air in tires. One tire was checked, by request, and found to be okay.

• Let' sit down and talk

Friendly and easy going without any sales presssure. It was more like a discussion about a new vechile. It was a pleasant experience.

• Nice and Easy

It was easy, I knew what I wanted and was able to get answers to my questions quickly. The salesman did not try to sell me more than I wanted he was very receptive to my requests and needs.

• was a all in all great experience

everything was very spot on and professional ! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good service .

• Love my new Silverado

A very pleasurable buying experience never felt pressured and able to proceed at my pace. Sales and management recommendations were right on and extremely happy with my new Silverado. Beautiful facility and buying process very organized.