Lannan Chevrolet of Lowell

265 reviews

265 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lannan Chevrolet of Lowell from DealerRater.com

• May 16, 2017

I keep Cars a long time so it has been quite a while since I was in a dealer. Max did a great job showing us a Mazda 5 they had in stock, They were open... to working with us without any push at all. In the end we did not but the Mazda and I checked back for other cars that we might want. I would not hesitate to buy a car from them. Thanks

November 16, 2018

I brought my 2012 Silverado in to replace the cabin blower motor, and the main power window switch. they fixed both issues within a few hours and called... me to let me know it was ready AND it was still under warranty. very courteous, professional, and honest staff.

Joseph Baker

Business Manager

November 16, 2018

Service was on time, very fairly priced and the staff was very friendly. I would recommend Lannan for service of any vehicle. The vehicle check was very... accurate

November 16, 2018

Excellent Sales and Service. Just used the service department and was in and out. I love bringing the car in for service where I bought it. I used... the shuttle service to bring me home and it was so very easy!

Jimmy Tsitsianopoulos

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 16, 2018

Bought my Colorado at a different dealer but brought it to Lannon for it's initial service. Everything about my experience was top notch from scheduling,... dropping off and picking up

Lannan Chevrolet

Thank you so much for this great review! We strive to provide nothing but the best for our customers, and we are delighted to see that goal was accomp...lished during your visit. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance in the future. Sincerely, Steve Alesse, General Manager, salesse@lannan.com, 978.458.2526

Kevin Brown

Service Director

November 16, 2018

Salespeson was helpful and not pushy, explained everything well and went out of his way to have everything ready on short notice. It was a pleasurable... experience.

Lannan Chevrolet

Congratulations on your 2019 Equinox! Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It's great ...to hear our staff was able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Steve Alesse, General Manager, salesse@lannan.com, 978.458.2526

November 16, 2018

The service writer (Vickie) was very professional, understanding, and very accommodating. She was a real pleasure to work with on the service of my 2016... Chevrolet Z06 Corvette. Every thing that was written up was serviced and completed to my satisfaction!

Lannan Chevrolet

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us! Vickie and the whole team will be happy to hear that you left satisfied. Do not hesitate to rea...ch out to us if you need anything else in the future.Sincerely,Steve Alesse, General Manager, salesse@lannan.com, 978.458.2526

Joseph Baker

Business Manager

Steve Alesse

General Manager

November 16, 2018

Service completed as promised. Service Consultant, Meghan Rice is excellent Kept me informed on the availability of parts needed and any delay in completing... the job. Service shuttle provided transportation.

Lannan Chevrolet

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review about our dealership. We want to assure that all of our customers are informed and all of their... needs are met when it comes to their vehicle. If there is anything automotive-related we can assist you with in the future, please let us know. Sincerely, Steve Alesse, General Manager, salesse@lannan.com, 978.458.2526

November 16, 2018

Took 13 days to schedule for the typical hour and a half oil change/ tire rotation. Do understand why it takes that length of time, but it always does.

Lannan Chevrolet

Thank you for the feedback! If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! Sincerely, Steve Alesse, Gen...eral Manager, salesse@lannan.com, 978.458.2526

November 15, 2018

The service was done quickly for oil change and tire rotation. All 4 tires are under inflated by at least 3-5 lbs. the 2 fronts suppose to be 65 they... are 61 and 62. the 2 rears suppose to be 80psi they are both 75 , the biggest inconvience is NO public air goes over 70lbs so i cannot even pull in somewhere to put the proper air in.... I am aware that the pressure increases with heat however, the tires were NOT warm or heated when the air was put in them and it was like that immediately when I got home only 2 miles from dealership. Pressure has not come up even on the drive home. Big inconvience to have to bring vehicle back to dealership to get the correct air in the tires. This was one of the free oil changes and tire rotations.