Gorman-McCracken Volkswagen Mazda

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 62 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

62 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gorman-McCracken Volkswagen Mazda from DealerRater.com

• March 10, 2018

I drive approx 3-4,000 miles per month and have been looking for a fuel efficient diesel capable of returning 40 mpg+ while still large enough from a ...safety perspective. I had read reviews here about Keith Bounds - and believe me, I was not disappointed. Keith was patient, helpful and attentive allowing me to drive several cars. I finally settled on a 2015 Diesel VW Passat - part of the “fix” program being offered by VW. I’ve been a diesel fan for yrs - and now with the software fix being offered with a TWO year unlimited bumper to bumper warranty, I’m proudly back in the driving seat of a VW diesel. Keith introduced me to Todd McGuire, Parts and Svc Director as well as Thomas Burnes, Fin Mgr. This entire team is top-notch and stand behind the products they sell. Thank you - from our entire family - for making the complete buying experience low-key and customer service friendly. We look forward to having our “like new” 2015 Diesel Passat serviced by you regularly. I would highly encourage anyone interested in a fuel efficient luxury car to look at VWs new program related to the software fix in the 2015 diesels. Many have less than 15,000 miles on them - and now dealers who sell them now are required to have the software fix adjusted - with documentation - prior to putting them on the lot. Thank you, Keith, Todd and Thomas! Exceptional customer service!!

April 11, 2018

Both the sales agent And sales manager were excellent and providing knowledge about the vehicle and getting that vehicle financed. The salesman???s na...me is Dakota and I will definitely return to this dealership in the future

March 26, 2018

After having a very rushed experience with the last veichle I purchased, Dakota was great at explaining all of my finance options so I could make the ...best decision for my family! He was very patient with me and answered all of my questions and concerns in a professional manner! Highly recommend this guy!!

March 23, 2018

Excellent, friendly dealership! Dakota was our salesman and he was the best! He responded fast to all of my questions, and worked magic to get us in t...he truck we wanted, and even had guys go to Austin to get the truck, not to mention meeting me before work to sign papers so I could be at work on time. Highly recommend this dealership & Dakota!

March 15, 2018

This is the 3rd vehicle we have bought from here, and every time we have had perfect service and great cooperation. great thanks to Keith Bounds for g...uiding us with our purchase.

September 17, 2017

Great service. Very nice people.Highly recommend this dealership. Todd is a great service manager.

August 27, 2017

I live about thirty miles from this dealership, but the ease of getting my car serviced is what I like about this dealership.

August 23, 2017

friendly people who seemed sincerely glad you were there. This time there was no selling pressure when i was only there for service, so it was great.... Just because Im looking at cars while mine is in service, doesnt mean im shopping

August 16, 2017

I wrote a review yesterday about being overcharged. I received a call from the service department who told me a mistake was made on my bill. I receive...d a check with the difference paid back. I think that the mistake was honest and am really impressed with the customer service given to my wife and myself . Thank you.

August 15, 2017

I bought a used jetta. Next week the battery died , not their fault. Next week trouble light came on and car ran terrible. Took it to this dealership.... I was told it needed new plugs and wires and quoted over the phone $400.00 and change. When car was ready 4 days later the final bill was $575.00. I was given $60.00 off that price. I will go elsewhere for any maintenance that I cannot do.

Gorman-McCracken Volkswagen Mazda