Gorman-McCracken Volkswagen Mazda

New 866-983-1186 Dealer Website
Used 866-983-8018 Email Dealer
Service 866-982-8488

• Super People at Gorman McCracken

The friendly attitude made me feel comfortable. Understanding my situation on income due to retirement made me feel confident they were working on giving me the best deal.

• Great service

Most of the "hard work" of buying a car was done over the phone so when we travelled from Tyler to Longview it was quick and easy once we got there!

• Gorman-McCracken

The people are great, especially Todd and the service department who have gone above and beyond meeting our needs over the past 25+ years and the 6 vehicles we have bought there during that time.

• Great folks and straightforward dealing.

I just bought my second car from this dealership. It was once again a great experience. Friendly folks; straightforward dealings.

• Great service.

The service was professional and taken care of as promised. Another key was needed and the dealer got another one from Volkswagen and then programmed it. I did not have to wait very long to have the service completed.

• Great customer service

I worked with Roy Boswell and he gave in to his promise and was able to help me get into a nicer car.

• Great experience

Keith Bounds is a exceptional salesman. Willing to go over and above for everyone. And will take as much time as it takes to assist you.

• Very Disappointed!

I went to the service department to have them diagnose why ' check tire pressure' and tire light appeared while I was driving. After the mechanic completed a 21 point inspection, it was recommended that I replace the front tire. The service person, Melanie, was very informative and helpful; however, I question the capability of the service technician since after replacing the tire as I was driving to College Station on two days later the lights came back on. Now, I have to take it to another Mazda dealer, take time off from work to have everything checked again. Very disappointing!

• VW Jetta

Friendly and knowledgeable service. Took care of me and my car quickly and efficiently.

• Great service

Quick service very friendly enviroment. Service advisors are quick to take down your information and to set up your car for service.