Gorman-McCracken Volkswagen Mazda

• Super People at Gorman McCracken

The friendly attitude made me feel comfortable. Understanding my situation on income due to retirement made me feel confident they were working on giving me the best deal.

• Mister

Great service. Very nice people.Highly recommend this dealership. Todd is a great service manager.

• Sam Knox

I live about thirty miles from this dealership, but the ease of getting my car serviced is what I like about this dealership.

• great customer service

friendly people who seemed sincerely glad you were there. This time there was no selling pressure when i was only there for service, so it was great. Just because Im looking at cars while mine is in service, doesnt mean im shopping

• buying a used car

I wrote a review yesterday about being overcharged. I received a call from the service department who told me a mistake was made on my bill. I received a check with the difference paid back. I think that the mistake was honest and am really impressed with the customer service given to my wife and myself . Thank you.

• I bought a used car.

I bought a used jetta. Next week the battery died , not their fault. Next week trouble light came on and car ran terrible. Took it to this dealership. I was told it needed new plugs and wires and quoted over the phone $400.00 and change. When car was ready 4 days later the final bill was $575.00. I was given $60.00 off that price. I will go elsewhere for any maintenance that I cannot do.

• Great service and staff

The staff are very courteous and helpful. Anytime there are no problems it's a good experience. It's easy to make an appointment and drop off the car. My car came home clean ~~ that's nice.

• great services

they do what they say! at the time they say they will do it. and they do it right. didn't need 20 words.

• Great overall dealership

They've always been willing to do what it takes to earn my business. They've even offered to come to my house, which is about 40miles away, leave us a loaner & take ours for repair. No other dealership has ever offered that!

• Great Services!

The customer service and the waiting period is always reasonable! Customer service is always willing to work with you. The banking personal is easy to communicate with and to work with at their bank.