4.5
  • Excellent Service

I would like to thank all the guys at DarCar Kia for their excellent Service and professionalism.

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us! It's truly our pleasure to assist. Enjoy!

• Very Pleased Customer

Mr. Bill the master mechanic is second to none. Great service staff a this Kia store.

We are so happy you enjoyed your visit. Thank you so much for sharing, Dee!

We are so happy you enjoyed your visit. Thank you so much for sharing, Dee!

• Happy

Fantastic! We are so happy our team was able to help. Enjoy your New Kia!

Our sales person Mr. Kendall Lewis was not pushy and showed us the vehicles that we wanted to see he was friendly and polite. Mr. Aaron Bennett was very knowledgeable about explaining all of the information to us regarding the vehicle and how it operates. He also paired out phones to the vehicle which saved us an extra step of doing it ourselves. He has been an excellent person to go to and has gone beyond his duty of good customer service. I have already recommended Darcars to some of my friends and even strangers who have admired my SUV. I am enjoying the color (Burndish Copper) and the ride.

Fantastic! We are so happy our team was able to help. Enjoy your New Kia!

• Stacey Stacy, Comedienne

I loved the quality of service I received. Friendly, informative and I got a 2017 Kia Soul! which I love!

It's truly our pleasure! Let us know if you need anything or have any questions.

• BEST Kia Dealership hands down in the DMV area!!

Thank you so much for sharing!

I had an excellent experience with Jasmin, Aaron Tucker, Mike Moses and Alan B in finance would definitely buy again at Darcars Kia!! Friendly and knowledgeable sales and management staff!!

Thank you so much for sharing!

• Mrs L

We were there to test drive a 2017 Forte demo with almost 6,000 miles on it. We were told the car was in excellent condition, only driven by the manager. We arrived at the dealership (with an appointment) had to wait for them to "find' clean-up and then gas the car. We test drove it, loved it but then upon exiting the car saw that the door was scratched and dented, and one of the wheel rims was bent and rusted. Bait and switch!!!!! We drove 90 minutes to test drive a car that was completely misrepresented.

Thank you for bringing this to our attentance! We are truly sorry for this experience. If there is anything I can do at this time, please email me at jdobson@darcars.com. Thank you - Jammie

• 2017 Kia Forte

Our team enjoys making every visit perfect! Congrats on your new purchase. Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

Mr.Moses was a joy to work with and is a pretty amazing manager across the board. He makes it feel like its your decision with no pressure at all. Usually I dread car lots because all there interested in is what you like and getting you into the vehicle. At Dar Cars they take your personal financial state into consideration upon interest/purchase and make sure you can handle your new purchase. Mr.Henry is your financial guy he takes care of you and makes sure you are on full alert of everything you need to have: Not to mention he is a funny guy. Everyone their makes you feel right at home. My amazing car sells man was Kendall he gets you in and out and is a pleasure to work. Also Dylan is a great person to work with. I'm very happy with my purchase. If your looking for an affordable reliable car without feeling ripped off? New, Used or leased Dar Cars in Temple Hills will welcome you and treat you right!

• Best sells team

Congratulations! We are so happy out team was able to help. Enjoy!

Came in not expecting to get a used car because of credit, walked out with a 2017! My Sales consultant Victoria really went to bat for me! Really good team even down to the financing member. Thanks Darcars of templeHills!

Congratulations! We are so happy out team was able to help. Enjoy!

• Newowner

We are happy to hear our team made your experience wonderful. Let us know if you need anything. Thank you for sharing!

The professionalism started the minute I walked into the building! The staff was honest and friendly. Time well spent! Special thanks to George P, Aaron, Ramon, and Ms. P! This was a great car buying experience!!!! I will recommend this dealership to others!

• HAPPY

HIGHLY RECOMMEND MY SALES LADY NAILAH WOODARD VERY PROFFESIONAL WITH GREAT KNOWLEDGE

We truly appreciate your kind words and referrals, Laverne! Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy!