• Newowner

We are happy to hear our team made your experience wonderful. Let us know if you need anything. Thank you for sharing!

The professionalism started the minute I walked into the building! The staff was honest and friendly. Time well spent! Special thanks to George P, Aaron, Ramon, and Ms. P! This was a great car buying experience!!!! I will recommend this dealership to others!

• HAPPY

HIGHLY RECOMMEND MY SALES LADY NAILAH WOODARD VERY PROFFESIONAL WITH GREAT KNOWLEDGE

We truly appreciate your kind words and referrals, Laverne! Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy!

• 2017 Sorento

Congratulations! We are so thrilled to be able to help. Enjoy your awesome new Sorento!

I want treated very very well soon as I entered the dealership agent was very helpful in helping me pick the right color and over all my visit was great, walked out with my new Kia Sorento over joyed.

• Kia Sportage

This is my second car I've purchased from Darcars and Mr. Van Dyke does a good job everytime.

It's our pleasure to assist! Thank you for sharing!

It's our pleasure to assist! Thank you for sharing!

• Dar'che from Temple hills Md

I took my 2016 Kia Sorento to Marlow heights Darcar for an oil change . I was told that there were two recalls on my vehicle. I was asked if I wanted to get it done that day and that it take the better part of day. I told yes ,but that I didn't want to wait there. They offered me a complementary taxi that would take home and pick me back up once my vehicle was ready. I got a call back once the service was completed. I waited for the taxi but no show , I called back & was told that taxi was out & that he would be there shortly. Then about 45 minutes later I got a call from the dealership telling me that the taxi was stuck somewhere. He can't make back to get and that they would be closing in 1/2 hour. I paid for ride up to the dealership and when I got there the taxi was parked right in plain sight. I only live 5 minutes away from the Darcar dealership. That was truly bad business!!!!

Thank you for reaching out to us! I am truly sorry you experienced this. Can you please email me at jdobson@darcars.com. I would like to look into this. Thank you - Jammie

• Dar'che from Temple hills Md

Hi Dar'che! If you haven't already, please email me directly at jdobson@darcars.com. I would like to provide assistance. Thank you - Jammie

• New Car Purchase

Congratulations! Thank you for allowing us to make your experience perfect. Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy!

A few days ago I purchased a new Kia Soul. My sales representative Van Dyke Jackson and the finance representative Ramon Clark were outstanding. They were professional, friendly, and informative. Also the entire staff was wonderful and I would recommend this dealership, Van Dyke and Ramon to anyone interested in purchasing a new car.

• CUSTOMER

We appreciated Ramon Clark and Jasmyn's assistance. We received outstanding service from them both! Thank you!

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful review!

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful review!

• Great Service

Fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing!

Van Dyke Jackson and Ramon Clark were great. Van Dyke helped me to find the vehicle that I was looking for and Ramon was very educating about the financial options that I had available to me.

Fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing!

• Service review

Service was excellent. Price was good. I turned in my leased vehicle for a new vehicle.

We truly appreciate your positive review and business, West! Please let us know if you need anything or have any questions, our team will be happy to help.