AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Tyler

New 866-806-5374 Dealer Website
Used 888-804-2995 Email Dealer
Service 888-861-0180

4.2
  • Good experience and great deal for first timer

Thomas, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

sales staff was very friendly and helpful. Very willing to deal on the vehicle purchased. I feel like I was treated well, and got a good deal, and that's what's important.

• Car Service

Everyone was nice. My car was serviced and washed for me.

Everyone was nice. My car was serviced and washed for me.

• truck Repair

When I came to pick up my truck there was no one there that could explain to what really was wrong and what was done to repair it. Buck Cain

Thank you, Buck, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. If you'd be willing though, our General Manager would love to talk directly with you about this matter. You can contact the GM at (903) 561-2404 -- we hope to hear from you soon.

• auto nation

easy to deal with, customer service great. unlike this damn survey

easy to deal with, customer service great. unlike this damn survey

• Valued Added Service

There are certain expectations as a customer of AutoNation I look for .1. I am valued, 2. I receive an honest and well thought out estimate. 3. You get what was promised. The first time I met my service writer, Jacquelyn LeBrun, she introduced herself with a smile and asked me how I'm doing (1.) After she receive my information early that morning, Jacquelyn called me and gave me feedback as to what needs to be done with my car. (2.) When the repairs had been completed, Jacquelyn promptly called me. I received my car when it was promised. (3.) I would recommend my mother and/or any of my family and friends to Jacquelyn any time, knowing they would be taken care of with kindness and professional hands! Regards, John D. Allen

• New Jeep

Mr. Johnson was very professional and did a great job of taking care of our needs.

• SERVICE

My experience was good except for trying to call the service dept and being put on hold several times and no one answering my call. Even receptionist could not get anyone to answer.

• Good Service at Auto Nation Tyler

Thanks so much for your feedback. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Although I did not make an appointment, I was able to get an oil change, engine air filter, and cabin air filter with complimentary wash and vacuum while I waited. They also did an inspection of the vehicle at no extra charge. It was a good experience, even though I (like many others) do not look forward to taking an auto for service.

• Caroline Nosworthy

The staff was friendly and knowledgable. The purchase process was streamlined and extremely easy. The salesman worked very hard to find exactly what I wanted. Will definitely do business with again.

• 2014 Charger

I trust AutoNation to service my Charger. I would take my Charger back anytime.

I trust AutoNation to service my Charger. I would take my Charger back anytime.