Jack O' Diamonds

(4.9) 45 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Amazing Service, Very Sweet People and NOT pushy.
    April 24, 2015

We purchased a Honda CR-V today. We spent almost 5 hours at the dealership because we had to work everything out with what we wanted, what we wanted t...o spend, and the dealings with our bank.Travis and Amanda were so patient with us. Very sweet and they were not pushy. They kept our children entertained, and waited till we were comfortable with our purchase before continuing on with our deal. I Highly recommend them! And we are very, very happy with our car!

• Jordan and Terry Fixed Me Up !!
    February 20, 2018

I am not one to make a quick decision. That has been a good thing, and at times, not so good. We wanted a later model Jeep as a secondary vehicle. Jac...k O Diamonds had one that we really liked, but we needed to give ourselves the time to think it through. We drove the car, and it was what we wanted ! Just weren't sure if we wanted to commit, so we took a few days and looked elsewhere, but we kept coming back to this one. I called Terry and told him that we wanted the Jeep, and we went by that afternoon and gave them our deposit . I asked them what would happen if someone hit my trade-in before I got back the next day (small joke) , and the finance manager looked me right in the eye and said they would refund my deposit. Everything went as planned, and we did the deal. They had everything ready to sign when I got there, and it was as smooth as glass. This is the second car that we`ve bought there since December , and my grandson will be going there in March to buy HIS first new car . Thanks guys !!

• Best car buying experience by far!!!
    February 19, 2018

We arrived to the Tyler location on Saturday February 17 and this was by far the best car buying experience we have had and this is definitely not our... first rodeo. Robert Lee was the first to greet us when we arrived to the lot looking for a new Honda Civic and from the moment he arrived he didn't skip a beat. he was very informative, quick to respond and react, never kept us waiting, and made us feel like we were involved through out the entire process. We loved the experience and we love our new car. We will definitely be recommending Robert Lee and Jack 'O' Diamonds Honda of Tyler to our family and friends and we will definitely be return customers in the future.

• Professional, knowledgeable & courteous
    February 19, 2018

James, Craig and Jeff were so kind and courteous. We have done business with Jack O’ Diamonds for over 15 years. Always satisfied. We recommend this d...ealership with all confidence and proven experience. Jana and Terry Blevins

• Best car buying experience by far!!!
    February 19, 2018

We just bought a new Honda Civic and couldn’t possibly be any happier with the entire process and the car. Robert Lee was the first person to greet us... in the lot and was 100% helpful and informative from the time he showed up. He never skipped a beat and made the car buying processes one of the easiest we have ever had arnd this is definitely not our first rodeo. We will definitely be return customers in the future.Tylr, Tx

• Great Experience
    February 14, 2018

I highly recommend Jack O’ Diamonds Honda! We are very happy with the way we were treated and the way the whole transaction was handled.Our salesman K...erry Meador was truly a pleasure to deal with and made you feel like he truly cared about the deal you received.Thank you Kerry and everyone else involved we will definitely be back in the future!!

• Jack O Diamonds
    February 13, 2018

Julio Chavez, my sales consultant at Jack O Diamonds Honda and his manager, Jeff Blackmer were very helpful in arriving at a satisfactory price for ...the new car, which included a good trade-in price for my Honda Odyssey. Julio was very helpful in explaining many of the features of my new car and suggested that I call him should I need more information. I would recommend both men to anyone considering a new car at this dealership.

• Easy Breezy Buy
    February 12, 2018

James Cole was one of the most courteous fair and friendly sales person I have ever had when I bought my last vehicle. I have purchased over twenty ...in my lifetime. He was very knowledgeable about the Pilot and demonstrated how use all the bells and whistles.I feel confident that he will be able to walk me through any questions that might arise in the future.

• Jack of Diamonds Honda
    February 8, 2018

Our salesman, James Cole, was friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional. The negotiations were low key and efficient. The overall experience... with James and all other dealership staff was excellent.

• Great buying experience
    January 29, 2018

Our salesman James Cole did a great job. I appreciated the "no pressure" attitude and friendly service. Also, the time it took to complete the buyin...g process was as quick as I have experienced.

Jack O' Diamonds