4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 30 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Great Place to buy a car with INCREDIBLE VALUE
    February 11, 2015

For most of 2014 I was searching for the new Ford Fusion that I wanted to so badly. I wanted the Energi so I could start using less gas. One evening I... was searching for alternative cars I have seen on the street that interested, in particular the Volkwagen CC. I had seen it a few times an mistaken it for a Mercedes, which isn't the worst mistake if it looks that nice. I was searching the Denver area and came across Automotive Imports instance of the car I wanted. It had an incredible value, and to me that means, a relatively recent year, low miles, and good price. Finding this search was like getting getting a fine steak for the price of a hot dog. I had to go see this car the next day. So I did, called a head to make sure it was still there and test drove it. I had tested the Fusion and liked it, but this VW CC blew my mind. Automotive Imports' lot was full of cars that hold their value, and for an amazing price. Needless to say after trying the VW CC 2.0 Turbo (which is pretty much a cross between an Audi A4 or A6) made me forget about the Fusion without shedding a tear. I still need to get a pair of winter tires and rims to make this car a beast in the snow as well. The staff at Automotive Imports was great to work with, and I didn't get that big dealership feel that is so uncomfortable. They actually told me how they left the big dealership world to open a place and sell cars the right way. They have a great warranty program to offer as well.

Great and easy dealership to work with!
    February 4, 2018

We worked with Danny for an Audi Q5. We live out of state and Danny did all he could to help us out, including taking the car to another dealer for a ...pre-purchase inspection. The whole group at AI was friendly and their facility was awesome. We spent a few minutes ogling the DeLorean in the back. Thanks for the great car buying experience!

Why not at least visit Automotive Imports?
    January 23, 2018

My fiance and I went to Automotive Imports based on a referral from our friends who have purchased 3 cars from this dealership. I was skeptical as to... how they could have such great, competitive prices for the quality of imports they sell. We weren't shopping for anything in particular but decided to test drive a 2014 BMW 328I X Drive. The car was great and had all the features we were looking for and at a great price too. The shop is clean and the cars are clean too. We dealt with both Dave, the owner and also with Taniessa in Sales. Both helped make our experience a pleasant and easy one. If you're in the market for a nice import vehicle, there's no reason to not check out Automotive Imports. Why not go and see what they have? Lots of nice imports to choose from and a great place to visit.

Thank you so much for the great review. We are lucky to have great customers such as yourself. If you need anything please feel free to reach out to... us.

Very enjoyable and easy to work with
    November 19, 2017

Bought a car from these guys and would definitely do it again. After checking out the car and taking a drive, made a reasonable offer which was counte...red reasonably. We came to a deal and my daughter and I played in the game room while the paperwork was printed up. It only took a few minutes. This was the easiest and most unique car buying experience of my life. Definitely recommend.

hiding blamished, wrong equipment data.
    September 16, 2017

hiding blamished, wrong equipment data. pant scratches, swirls, glass damage, hidden, with products.

We try very hard to properly list all of our equipment, we take over 50 photos of each vehicle, and when available we post the factory window sticker.... We do not digitally enhance any of our photos as it is our goal to accurately depict the vehicle. I would encourage you to email me nick@aimports.net to further inquire to the above listed accusations.

Taniessa is the BEST!
    July 19, 2017

I drove up to Automotive Imports thinking I'd test drive a couple cars and be on my way. Instead, I drove off the lot in a beautiful Beamer. I know my... cars and I've worked in sales. Going to dealerships is intimidating and stressful and most people dread it. Working with Taniessa and Automotive Imports was the exact opposite of that. First off: the facilities are amazing. They specialize in German cars so all the Audis, Mercedes, and BMWs I was looking at were all in one place. Plus it doesn't hurt that there were Jags, G Wagons, and an SLS AMG (among other things) to look at. There's a laid back vibe about the dealership and you can tell these people enjoy their job and where they work. This is NOT a stuffy, cold, corporate dealership. Staff: I wouldn't have purchased a car if it weren't for Taniessa. She's made my entire purchasing experience easy and even enjoyable because she's knowledgeable, easy going, and was never pushy. I came in firing questions left and right and she got me all the answers I needed. I've been in contact with countless dealerships and sales people over the last two months but hands down, she made the sale because she's awesome. I appreciate everything she and Dave (one of the owners) have done for me. GO TO AUTOMOTIVE IMPORTS. Do NOT waste your time at a corporate dealership. The quality of cars they have are just as good, if not better, than what you'll find at a name brand dealership. I'll be recommending everyone I know to these guys.

Easy as pie
    March 9, 2017

Great little spot with LOTS of good looking cars.. buying was simple, no stress. I worked with Sean and would consider these guys again for sure.

March 2, 2017

I had the pleasure of working with Sean & David at Automotive Imports with a trade in & purchase of a high quality used vehicle. Sean took the tim...e to provide answers to many questions I had even before arriving at the dealership. Upon arriving at the dealership Sean made sure the car I inquired about was clean & ready for a test drive. The trade in negotiation and purchasing process was very low pressure and actually a lot of fun with Sean & David involved. You quickly get the feeling the Automotive Import team love cars and are not just trying to sell you one car. They are building a relationship through clear and honest communication which will lead to a continued relationship for years to come. I enjoyed my first experience at this dealership and will for sure purchase more cars in the future with the Automotive Import team. Thanks again to Sean & David.

Great place to buy a car, really nice staff
    January 3, 2017

After having bad experiences trying to find a reasonable price at large dealers, Automotive imports treated us well. The staff isn't pushy, no scamm...y/sleezy tactics, very up front on pricing etc. I bought a 2014 Altima there, the car has a little buzzing noise from the engine but it sounds electronic to me. Automotive imports said they want to fix it before I buy the vehicle, they didn't want to just sell as-is, they wanted the car to be right. I ended up buying the car the same day, and I'll have to schedule a time to look at the weird noise. Overall easy process, friendly staff and they don't use pushy old school tactics.

My experience with Rachel the sales associate,
    August 25, 2016

The sales associate Rachel took her time and explained every detail about the car I purchased, she made me feel very comfortable and I would recommend... her and automotive imports to anyone considering the purchase of a new or used vehical.

1207 S Platte River Dr Denver, CO 80223