This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Awesome dealership!

Got a great deal! Great people! They were able to take their time with me as I ask a lot of questions. An made me feel comfortable.

I am glad you had a great experience at Fiat of Glendale. If you have any questions about your vehicle now that you have had your vehicle for sometime please feel free to contact us anytime.

• Great experience!

Thank you for your visit! We look forward to serving you soon! ~Team Fiat of Glendale

The team was very friendly and the service was great! Good experience overall! I didn't feel pressured at all. I'm still looking for a new car but when I'm ready to buy I will defiantly go back!