Larry H. Miller Hyundai Spokane

New 888-509-7556 Dealer Website
Used 888-509-8154 Email Dealer
Service 888-509-8718

• My third Hyundai from this dealership

I bought my first two Hyundais here when it was owned by a different company and was very happy with them. Larry H Miller bought the dealership and made it even better. All of their staff have great attitudes and are genuiniely eager to make sure customers recieve the best care possible. It also doesn't hurt that they gave me a very fair deal on both my trade-in and my new car - plus 10 year 100k warranty is amazing.

Joseph - Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your business and are happy we can provide you with a great staff and genuine experience. -Steve Styren, General Manager

• Buyer

Everyone was very polite and caring. They worked around my issues.

Hi Linda! I'm thrilled to hear about your 5-star experience. Thanks for your review. - Vonn Jones, General Manager

Everyone was very polite and caring. They worked around my issues.

• LHM Hyundai, Spokane

It was nice to be able to pull directly into the facility and not worry about ice on the ground.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. - Vonn Jones, General Manager

• Leslie Thorstad

Great and fast service also fixed a part that had fallen off

Hi Leslie! Thank you for your 5-star review! - Vonn Jones, General Manager

Great and fast service also fixed a part that had fallen off

Hi Leslie! Thank you for your 5-star review! - Vonn Jones, General Manager

• Not sure what you want in this box

Took the Santa Fe in due to "check engine light". Couldn't replicate the problem so time will tell!!!

Nancy, thank you for your review. We appreciate your service. Vonn Jones, General Manager.

• Repair of My 2010 Elantra Touring

Jared, the service manager was very helpful in keeping me posted on the repairs of our Hyundai. The company did a great job on the repairs and taking care of us with a loaner while the repairs were being done. Everything went smoothly and I will surely use Larry Miller as long as I am driving one of his cars.

Thank you for your review! I am glad that Jared could provide you with helpful service. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Vonn Jones, General Manager.

• 15000 mile service

Very efficient and timely service. Answered questions before hand regarding what was going to be checked.

John, thank you for your review. I am glad that we could provide you with an informative and efficient visit. Vonn Jones, General Manager.

• Buying a Hyundai Accent

Jeanie, thank you for your review. I am very glad that we could provide you with an enjoyable experience. Vonn Jones, General Manager.

I wanted to help my grandson get his first car, and since Larry H. Miller Hyundai of Spokane made it so easy, I was able to get him a new 2016 Accent. I had already purchased myself a Hyundai Santa Fe, a few months earlier, and he had been driving it, and was familiar with it. Since I was so satisfied with my own car, and he liked it too, I decided to get him a Hyundai as well. This is the fourth car I have purchased in the last 11 months, and out of those cars, this purchase was the easiest yet. I just walked in and told Bill what I wanted, and within a few minutes, we were shown the car, and taken for a test drive. After that, everything went smoothly. Before I knew it, my grandson and I were signing all the papers and were given the keys. It took only a couple of hours to do it all and we were treated so nicely. When I went in to help my daughter get her car, at another dealer, we ended up sitting at the dealership for about four hours, and then, they sent us away and told us we needed to come back the next day, so they could finish up the deal. As a result, I did not buy from them, and we went elsewhere. Even though purchasing my Santa Fe, went pretty easily (I did not buy it at Larry Miller's though) this experience was even better. We were satisfied with the service we got and the friendliness of everyone who worked with us. Even though the computers were down, they found ways to get around it. My grandson is very happy with his car, and he even lets me drive it. The next time I am in a market for a car, I will probably return to Larry H. Miller Hyundai to purchase it, since my experience was so enjoyable, and I love both of the Hyundais I have purchased. Jeanie Johnson

• Quick and easy

Bill, thank you for your review. I am glad that we could provide you with a pleasant experience. Vonn Jones, General Manager.

Got the car I needed and was home in an afternoon. Happy with the car and Bill G. made the paperwork as painless as possible. My second Hyundai and first Elantra. I have used the Maintenance Dept before and I am anticipating a long and pleasant relationship with LHM Hyundai

• Durango

I am satisfied. happy. although the vehicle has some issues that hopefully are under warranty.

Thank you for your review, Michele. I am glad that we could provide you with satisfactory service. Vonn Jones, General Manager.