Larry H. Miller Hyundai Spokane

New 888-509-7556 Dealer Website
Used 888-509-8154 Email Dealer
Service 888-509-8718

• My third Hyundai from this dealership

I bought my first two Hyundais here when it was owned by a different company and was very happy with them. Larry H Miller bought the dealership and made it even better. All of their staff have great attitudes and are genuiniely eager to make sure customers recieve the best care possible. It also doesn't hurt that they gave me a very fair deal on both my trade-in and my new car - plus 10 year 100k warranty is amazing.

Joseph - Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your business and are happy we can provide you with a great staff and genuine experience. -Steve Styren, General Manager

• Mrs wheeler

AWESOME Experience This was my 13 th Hyundai purchase. Love these guys

AWESOME Experience This was my 13 th Hyundai purchase. Love these guys

• Jared ROCKS !!!

Hi Scot! Thanks for your 5-star review! I will pass along your compliments to Jared. - Vonn Jones, General Manager

Jared Cord is always extremely helpful when I bring my cars in for service. Very knowledgeable and accommodating we are thankful he is our Hyundai service representative.

• Service Review

I have been completely satisfied with the treatment and service that I have received at Hyundai with every service since I bought my Sonata in August 2014. Thanks for being so good.

Hi Richard! I'm so happy to hear about your continued 5-star experience! We look forward to seeing you at our service department again. - Vonn Jones, General Manager

• They got me the car......with HORRIBLE credit

Congratulations on the purchase of your new car. Jennifer! Thank you for your 5-star review! - Vonn Jones, General Manager

I was a hard sell due to severe bad credit however, they worked with me and got me the car I wanted. The only complaint is the process was over a week (not a problem) and towards the end I figured they gave up on me because I had not heard from them....then I got the call I was approved...shocked me. They were great and fantastic and treated us to top standards.

• First oil change

JPG, thank you so much for leaving our service team a 5-star review, we appreciate it. -- Vonn Jones, General Manager

Couldn't have been a better experience...well, maybe if there were donuts :-) Seriously, the facilities were nice and all the staff were very friendly.

• Buyer

Everyone was very polite and caring. They worked around my issues.

Hi Linda! I'm thrilled to hear about your 5-star experience. Thanks for your review. - Vonn Jones, General Manager

Everyone was very polite and caring. They worked around my issues.

• LHM Hyundai, Spokane

It was nice to be able to pull directly into the facility and not worry about ice on the ground.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. - Vonn Jones, General Manager

• Leslie Thorstad

Great and fast service also fixed a part that had fallen off

Hi Leslie! Thank you for your 5-star review! - Vonn Jones, General Manager

Great and fast service also fixed a part that had fallen off

Hi Leslie! Thank you for your 5-star review! - Vonn Jones, General Manager

• Not sure what you want in this box

Took the Santa Fe in due to "check engine light". Couldn't replicate the problem so time will tell!!!

Nancy, thank you for your review. We appreciate your service. Vonn Jones, General Manager.