• Will buy from ARC again!

We were looking for a quality used vehicle and came across a 2012 Nissan Rogue listed below NADA value at ARC. I was in communication with Brian McMullen for a little over a week discussing the vehicle and our credit situation. I didn't want to submit a credit app online because dealerships have a tendency to lie and say "yeah you're approved, come on down" and then tell you the opposite when you arrive. We decided to go down on black Friday, of all days to take a look at the vehicle. I had told Brian that we'd be there sometime mid-morning and when we showed up, the Rogue was pulled up front and running to get it warm so I could hop in for a test drive as soon as I got there. Driving it, I noticed it had a bit of a shimmy at highway speeds and I mentioned that to Brian. He had it taken back to the service department and they balanced the tires to get rid of the shimmy. The facility was clean and had a laid-back vibe. There was a play area for my two young sons to keep them busy. Brian took on the role of grandpa to the boys right away. We didn't have the best credit but we did have a down payment and a vehicle to trade in. Given the state of the trade in vehicle, we were glad to get $1000 out of it. They told us that they would do everything they could to get us a conventional loan, and they did! Brian was so confident that we'd get approved that he got tags on the Rogue for us while we were waiting on approval/paperwork. When I am in the market for another vehicle, I will look at ARC's selection first, before going to any other dealership.

This right here is the story that we strive for each and every sale. We wanted to thank you for taking the time to review us, and for putting so much detail into your review. We look forward to servicing all your car needs in the future, and hope that for your next car you shop with us!

• Mike Liles made this purchase easy.

Mike Liles made this purchase easy. I love my Toyota. Great value. Thanks Mike.

Mike Liles made this purchase easy. I love my Toyota. Great value. Thanks Mike.

• Nice luxury car purchase!

It was wonderful working with Todd! He was knowledgeable, considerate, and very helpful throughout the process. Would definitely recommend others to work with him.

• Nice truck purchase.

Brought a nice new used Ford F-350 duallie from Mike Miles at ARC Auto. Mike was very communicative and was attentive to what I was looking for. Mike did a great job getting me the truck that I wanted. I will definitely look him up when I'm in the market to buy the wife a car.

• Out of state BMW dream car

Was looking for a convertible BMW 6 series with low miles and found a great buy at ARC. Tony was great to work with and coordinated details from out of state so purchasing went smooth the day we arrived. Thanks

• Makin' it Easy

Todd helped me out today. Guided me through the process quickly and efficiently. Great salesperson, and just an alright guy through and through.

• Customer

Was very happy with service and salesman was very friendly, not pushy greatly appreciated this.

• Satisfied customer

Was very satisfied with customer service, salesman Tony was very knowledge and courteous. I am very happy with my purchase, they worked with me to get me the best deal.

• Lauren Hall

Lauren was extremely helpful. When I saw the used truck I wanted it had already been sold. When the buyer backed out, Lauren was quick to call me to see if I wanted to come back in to see the truck. She was very knowledgeable but did not pressure me into any sort of extras that I did not need. It was great doing business with her!

• Satisfied Customer