Volkswagen Alhambra

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 15 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• September 30, 2016

I come to see a car and buy it directly with my credit card. Amazing process~

January 4, 2016

I am disabled and in need of a mobility vehicle I drive a VW . The sale manger said he didn't care about my needs and through me and my care taker of...f the lot.

April 10, 2015

I bought my Tiguan back in 2009 in L.A. And have tried many dealerships around my area but was never satisfied! Ever since I visited VW Alhambra I can... say that the staff is great! I take my car for service there from now on. Mike in the service department has been the most informative and helpful Advisor! I trust him with my car and I always leave confident that the service and repaired right. Everyone was very kind and my next purchase will definitely be at VW Alhambra.

April 10, 2015

I brought my EOS in for a waterpump issue and I was dealing with Mike Choi; what a great employee and overall guy! While they were having it repaired,... he gave me a vehicle to visit my girlfriend in Hollywood. By the time we had finished lunch, my car was done and nicely detailed. Thanks again Mike, I will be back here again and will be sending everyone I know!

March 12, 2015

What a Team of Professionals!!! I own a 2014 VW Jetta Hybrid and the Service Manager, Jay Piamonte, and his staff (Mike, Paolo, Angel, Myra..etc. etc....) are the most helpful, attentive and most of all HONEST service team I have encountered in the many many years of dealing with dealerships and their service departments!!! As a woman I am always hesitant to handle anything that has to do with my vehicle alone...and more so if it involves having any interaction with a dealership. However, their team is just amazing. I truly appreciate how they always go above and beyond to provide great customer service. Would I recommend them to a friend or family member...YES!!! Every time. Truly a trustworthy team.

March 12, 2015

March 11, 2015

Can't say enough good things about the staff. I leased a car from here, and it was an easy experience. When I have to bring it in for service, the ser...vice department is always helpful and has always provided quality service in a timely manner. Paolo usually helps me, and is great at scheduling me for the time I want. I've recommended the dealership to family, & they were happy with their experiences too.

March 11, 2015

We've gotten our last 4 cars from VW Alhambra. Each purchasing/leasing experience has been great, and every service visit has been even better. Paolo ...always helps us out and explains the service process and what's going on thoroughly, and I always get a freshly washed car back! Great dealership and service department, won't be going anywhere else!

March 11, 2015

I've been coming to this service department for the last 3 years. Paulo has always helped me out and explains everything they do on my car. I would hi...ghly recommend coming to service your VW here it is always a great experience!

June 29, 2013

Who would have thought buying a car would be such a PLEASANT experience?! We bought a used Toyota Yaris from VW Alhambra and got a great price! We wor...ked with Jorge who was so personable and friendly (one of the main reasons we decided to buy the car)! If you come here please try and find Jorge! He was excellent!!! Everyone we encountered from Mike, the sales manager, to Omar in finance, was extremely helpful and wanted to make sure we were happy. All around a very positive experience and would refer anyone here! Thanks so much!

Volkswagen Alhambra