BMW MINI of Arlington

672 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 7, 2019

I highly recommend used car area as I had a great experience- the sales representative Rania Abdelfattah is fantastic as is the manager Al Lewis! I traded... in a great vehicle for which they were very fair and easy to deal with, and purchased a used, modified Jeep. While it had a few issues they worked hard to take care of them which is excellent on their part- this is a very reputable dealer who cares about the customer!

Thank you Robert for your kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank you for... your business and look forward to your next visit!

December 6, 2019

Service was phenomenal as usual. They get me in and out into a loaner car so I’m able to handle any business I have going on that day. They are also always... super professional and I can’t thank them enough for the fantastic job they do.

Thank you Kenny for your kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank you for ...your business and look forward to your next visit!

• June 21, 2017

Did a good job - answered all my questions. worked with me to sell me the car. good job.

Thank you Mark for visiting us! We are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with a good experience buying a new vehicle. We thank you for yo...ur business and look forward to your next visit!

November 30, 2019

I drive from Dallas past 3 other BMW service centers to get to BMW of Arlington. Richard Oropeza is the best service advisor in town. Thorough, efficient,... and easy to deal with. Never an issue with this dealership or with Richard. They always do more than I could ever ask for.

Thank you for your kind words about Richard! We are thrilled that you had a pleasant service visit!

November 30, 2019

Great experience. Car I wanted with features I wanted were not on the lot. Jeff Berndt sent hours tracking down the right car. I’m very pleased. Good job.

Thank you Jeff for your kind words about Jeff! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 26, 2019

My service advisor was very helpful. I was not pleased with the price of my repairs however, I was pleased with the level of customer service provided... by Joshua.

Hello Ravonne, we are thrilled to hear that Joshua and our team provided a great service experience for you!

November 25, 2019

Mike W made buying my new car an easy process. I definitely recommend Mike W and BMW of Arlington to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Kudos to Margaret... and Adel for assisting me throughout the process, also.

Thank you Mrs. M for your kind words about Mike, Margaret and Adel! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable car b...uying experience!

November 18, 2019

David Zimlich at BMW of Arlington was exceptional! His customer service was exceptional. I was in there, tested the vehicle I wanted and walked out of... the dealer with the car.

Thank you Jovany for your kind words about David! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

November 14, 2019

I was an out of state buyer and had been in touch with 2 people (nia and justin) from the dealership through emails and text messages. They ran my credit... application and i was approved with a high apr but nonetheless approved and i told them i wanted to proceed with the application. They sent me a credit card authorization form to put the deposit on. As i filling the form out, i was told that the car is no longer on the market. Not only this isnt ethical and just wrong, i received way too many hard inquiries on my credit and my score went down by 30 points immediately, just killing all my chances of buying another car in a different dealer. Worst sales people ever! He didnt even reply. I received a call hours later, and was told to look for another car they have on their website or just walk away. Do not work with them! Stay away!

I apologize that the vehicle you were interested in was sold. Could you please contact me with more information about the vehicle you were interested ...in? I would be happy to assist you in trying to locate another vehicle. I look forward to speaking with you. Michael Coleman General Manager mcoleman@bmwofarlington.com

November 14, 2019

Love the new look and great service They have great coffee and they allow me to look at new cars without being hassled on the floor

Thank you Diane for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!