• Arlington Mini- BMW

First Class Dealership. No Pressure, Smart Salesman & Aggressive (helpful) Finance Manager who wants to get the deal done,

Thank you for your kind words, Dave! We look forward to further assisting you in the future.

• Great Pre-Owned!

This was a good experience for buying a second car. Everyone took care of my needs. Thanks!

• Mr Kenneth Wynn

I came in looking to buy a new car but was able to get a cpo that was in immaculate condition. Ken was patient even though at times I wasn't and very knowledgeable. We'll definitely be back in the future to do more business there. I'm sending as many people as I can to BMW of Arlington.

• BMW of Arlington

Our salesman was very attentive lisened to what we were looking for and found us a car that fitted our needs. Very professional, knowledgeable and friendly and would recommend him to family & Friends. Will go back to him for our next car. Everyone at BMW of Arlington were very helpful and professional.

• Moe at BMW Arlington

BMW of Arlington is a great dealership. Moe was knowledgeable and the best saleman we've had in years! I'll be back!

• Assistance in buying used 6 series convertible

From sales to service I have been to Bmw Arlington for last 10 years and never had issues! I moved so hope I can find dealership as nice as this dealership!

• Great buying experience all around.

Great experience. Wes made the whole buying process informative and painless. He helped me zero in on exactly what I wanted without ever pressuring me. When it came time to discuss price, it was the best experience I've had and I left feeling great about my purchase. I definitely recommend Wes and BMW of Arlington.

• Owner

D.T. gave us outstanding service! The car was ready earlier than promised.

D.T. gave us outstanding service! The car was ready earlier than promised.

• Great CS

Benjamin Song spent much more time searching for a car for me than I could have expected. He never gave up, and I was able to get something within my requirements. Ask for him.

• Great people and good customer service

Good experience with those guys, especially Thomas Bell.

Thank you Bimmer for the kind words about Thomas! We look forward to your business with us again!

Good experience with those guys, especially Thomas Bell.