New 888-753-2163 Dealer Website
Used 888-617-4543 Email Dealer
Service 888-302-9681

• Arlington Mini- BMW

First Class Dealership. No Pressure, Smart Salesman & Aggressive (helpful) Finance Manager who wants to get the deal done,

Thank you for your kind words, Dave! We look forward to further assisting you in the future.

• Awesome service from DT and BMW of Arlington

DT and the team were the best I have dealt with. He made the service hassle free saving me valuable time, absolutely went beyond the normal service and just made the experience exceptional!

• The ultimate 13yr old experience┬┐

I took my son to experience the I8 and my Louisiana sales representative showed what true sothern hospitality is like. His time, expertise and patience was impeccable. My son is still excited about what took place. I have recommended this location to several of my friends.

• Great service

Treated as if we had a new car. Thanks for the great service Sean!

Treated as if we had a new car. Thanks for the great service Sean!

• Certified Pre-owned BMW

My husband and I started looking for a CPO in February. We both hate the business of buying a car. Benjamin Song at BMW of Arlington made the process a joy. He did the research, found exactly what we wanted and helped us get the best deal possible. Everyone we met at the dealership was very helpful but Benjamin made our car buying experience a pleasure.

• Customer

Wonderful buying experience. Thomas Bell and Manager Kevin Jackson exceeded our expectations and made the buying process smooth and very pleasant. The no pressure sales approach was refreshing and much appreciated. Their inventory is top notch and pricing is best in Metroplex. This dealership is a class act and we will be returning for our next BMW purchase.

Thank you Debbie for the kind words about Thomas and Kevin! We are thrilled that you had such a great car buying experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Customer

We had a very professional and friendly experience with Thomas Bell and Kevin Jackson. They asked probing questions, carefully presented vehicles that met our requirements and employed a no pressure approach to maturing a mutually productive deal. We will definitely go back to Thomas and Kevin for our next BMW purchase. Our experience was exactly what one would expect from a high end professional dealership. Bob

Thank you Bob for the kind words about Thomas and Kevin! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Awesome place

Thank you Brandym for the kind words about Sean! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

This place has an amazing sales advisor, Sean Burreal. He's friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. I know very little about cars but Sean explained everything to me in terms I could understand. Would most definitely recommend this place!

• Amazing Service

I came here and it was a little difficult to find at first but luckily I did. It appears they are going under construction but everything seemed to be labeled in clear signs. DT was my service advisor and he was impeccable, listening to my concerns and explaining what was needed for my car. He was thorough and patient and I would highly recommend my colleagues and friends here.

Thank you Sara for the kind words about DT! We are thrilled that you had such a great service experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Great place to buy you next BMW.

Great place to buy a BMW. No pressure! Unlike other places they don't get upset when you don't buy a car.

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to your business with us again!

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to your business with us again!