Mercedes Benz of Atlantic City

409 reviews

409 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes Benz of Atlantic City from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 23, 2019

Had a great experience from the moment I arrived at dealer. Salesman Jonathan Batt made sure everything was perfect & was very patient showing me how... everything worked in the car. Took car into service center to fix a couple of minor things; was in and out quickly. Very attentive and professional staff.

August 15, 2019

Pleasant and professional staff, Tina is great, she keeps me informed of the progress on my car. They get you going quickly with a loaner car and always... clean your car when service is complete.

• January 26, 2015

Called at noon because I needed to replace a tire. They checked if it was in stock and told me to come over right away. Everyone was extremely helpful... answerig all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. Took my car right back and made the change quickly and all this happened during a hailstorm and just hours before a blizzard that would have put me out of service for days. Couldn't ask for more. Thank you Tina, Frank and the rest of the team!

Joe, We thank you for such kind words. Our goal is to make every experience you have memorable. Please don't hesitate to contact us for ANY of your n...eeds, no matter the weather!

August 11, 2019

Great sales person , Jonathan Batt, the best was in the past back 2003 great salesman then and now. Would recommend this dealership for years to come,... and Jonathan Batt

August 8, 2019

At ten pm on July 1, I came out of a hoagie store in Margate. The car, in which I had just come from Philadelphia with no problems absolutely would not... stir despite fully charged battery. AAA flatbedded it to MB of AC and dropped it in the yard. Early in the morning, I got a call from the service folks and the diagnosis and repair were quickly and efficiently undertaken with the car being ready to roll on July 3. I could not have asked for more.

August 6, 2019

Gabe Romano took a great deal of time with my wife(her car). He made sure she was happy and understood all the car's functions, which is a challenge with... my wife. His follow up has been spectacular and I will call on him again, this time for me. His knowledge is deep sand passion for the product is obvious.

August 1, 2019

Making and scheduling appointments are easy as pie and Kevin in service is probably one of the most knowledgeable service writers I've ever dealt with!... Benn going here for over 25 years

July 27, 2019

Great job by the entire Mercedes Benz of Atlantic City staff. Great environment, professional staff . All were informed, courteous with our questions &... their responses where spot on.

July 27, 2019

Kevin Rossi is an outstanding I highly recommend this dealership . service representative . Always prompt follow up and response to my requests . He's... the BEST !

July 25, 2019

Mark Bauers was terrific in getting my service done. Greatly appreciate his help. Likewise Damon Lewis was point on the service and very professional.... A pleasure to interact with your service department. Thank you.