This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Indy Motors Indianapolis IN

They are very friendly people and they helped me so that I had the car I wanted

They are very friendly people and they helped me so that I had the car I wanted

• Never EVER going back

I would absolutely never go back. They jacked the final sale price up, and the vehicle needs over $1500 worth of repairs within the first 3 months. The plan they offer only covers $500 of it, and you're paying $375 for it!

• Geart People To Work With

Bought a 2010 Chrysler 300 C. Best Price in area. Nice people and made car buying a great experiance. Thanks

• Car Purchase

I had a good experience, the guys I worked with were very professional.

I had a good experience, the guys I worked with were very professional.

• Great service and honest guys

I bought a 2006 Dodge Ram from them and they were awesome. They showed me a carfax on the truck and were totally honest about everything which was a refreshing change cause so many of the other dealers on this side of town don't keep it real. Even with some bad spots on my credit, they got me a loan with payments i could afford and were straight up about how the financing worked and everything. Adam was my salesman and he took care of me. I will by my vehicles from them from now on. I highly recommend these guys.

• Good Choice

I bought a 2005 Nissan Murano, I put 4500 miles on it so far and its been great, also want to mention that the customer service was excellent.

Thanks, Mike! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Just let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Enjoy the Murano!