4.4
791 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Vandergriff Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Best car buying service fast no hassle

Tony, thank you for the review! We're so happy we were able to get you what you wanted. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do!

Great service by Kenny Nguyen and Kirby Jackson! Picked out a car went in and started working the deal. It was fast no hassle deal. Exactly the way car buying should go. I recommend these guys 100 percent.

• Great experience with GT in sales!
    May 17, 2017

Vandergriff Honda

GT is such an asset to the Vandergriff Honda team! We appreciate all that he does for our dealership. Thanks for coming in to see us!

Hi! I just want to give a rave review for GT! He recently helped my son buy his first Honda! A 2015 certified Civic! 1st- It's a great car, awesome gas mileage, and true to GT's word- very reasonable to insure! 2nd- I truly can not say enough good about GT. He was a pleasure to work with, worked really hard to help my son secure financing as this was his first credit purchase. He knew just what to do to get my son in a car and on the right road to building his credit! He's not pushy like some salesmen are, just there to help you get the best deal for your circumstances. I feel great knowing my son is in one of the safest cars on the road today!!! He is genuine, kind, and has a super personality. What a joy buying this car was!!!! Thank you so much GT!!!! If anyone needs a car, please look GT up st Vandergriff Honda!!

• Total confidentiality.
    May 12, 2017

Vandergriff Honda

Mike is always happy to help during your visit to Vandergriff Honda! Thank you for the feedback on our team!

I always feel confident in talking to Mike Symank about issues with our Honda Accord. As a former tech. I know that what he tells me about keeping our vehicle running great is honest. I appreciate the time he takes to explain the issues our vehicle has and the best way to go about getting the problems fixed. We are grateful to have such a service personnel helping us with our vehicle issues. Friendly and honest individual. Thank you.

• Sachin Patel
    May 11, 2017

Vandergriff Honda

Hello! We are so glad to hear that you have been able to find two Pilots at Vandergriff Honda! We appreciate your business!

Just purchased my second Pilot from Vandergriff and will never use any other salesman than Sachin Patel. He knows me and how I like to conduct business and he respects that. He is truly awesome!!

• Outstanding job.
    May 6, 2017

Vandergriff Honda

Hello! We are so glad to hear that you are loving your Civic. Great choice Edwin!

They took time to let me see every single Civic I wanted to check out. Hugs to Sarah & TJ. I never been SO impressed with a vehicle before, I love this one.. WAO !! ( 2017 Civic sport touring 4 door hatchback ). When I hear Vandergrift Honda the word friendliness comes to mind. Thank you guys.

Vandergriff Honda

• Better experience than seven years ago
    May 2, 2017

Vandergriff Honda

Hello Tom! We are so glad to hear that your time at our dealership was fast and efficient. Thanks for sharing!

Fast, efficient and not-annoying process from beginning to end. Courteous and not-pushy employees. Saved time online and I was at the dealership only the very necessary time to finish the paperwork signatures. Quite better experience than seven years ago. Well done. Customer service improved significantly.

• Great Car Buying Experience
    April 26, 2017

Vandergriff Honda

Sarah was very knowledgeable about the Honda Pilot I was interested in purchasing. She was very kind, and easy going which made it a more relaxed atmosphere when discussing the purchase of the Pilot. Everything went smoothly and was able to get a good price on the Pilot. This is the second car I have purchased from Vandergriff and the support, care, and attention to detail is excellent. I would recommend shopping Vandergriff, and ask for Sarah Fraire.

Vandergriff Honda

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, thanks for coming to us for the purchase of your new vehicle! We hope that you love it and enjoy it to the fullest. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do and we'll see you next time!

• First impression is the last impression.
    April 21, 2017

Vandergriff Honda

Thank you for staying in the Vandergriff family for two vehicles. We look forward to working together again in the future!

I have purchased two vehicles from Vandergriff Honda at reasonable prices.I have good experience in doing business with this Dealership.I have seen each and every employee working so hard for the customers i.e. receptionist,sales person,manager and so on.I am gonna refer my friends and relatives to make a purchase at this Dealership.

• AFTER SEVERAL BATTERY FAILURES TOOK MY HONDA TO NEARBY HONDA
    April 20, 2017

Vandergriff Honda

We always love hearing back from happy customers, and we couldn¿¿¿t be more pleased to know that you had a great experience with us.

AFTER SEVERAL BATTERY FAILURES I TOOK MY HONDA TO VANDERGRIFF HONDA IN ARLINGTON, TX. AND EVEN THOUGH I HAD TO WAIT OVER 2 HRS. I FEEL SAFER NOW BECAUSE THE PROBLEM WAS CORRECTED AFTER REPLACING IT WITH A GENUINE HONDA BATTERY. I APPRECIATE THE QUALITY OF SERVICE. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Marie A. Louys

Vandergriff Honda

• Morgan Brown was awesome!
    April 17, 2017

Vandergriff Honda

I recently purchased a Honda Hybrid from Morgan Brown at Vandergriff Honda. She was very patient with me and my very cranky 1 yr old who was in full meltdown mode. She even offered to hold him when my hands were full. Morgan was wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone!

Vandergriff Honda

Morgan was happy to help you find the Honda you were looking for! We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience at our dealership! Thank you for the feedback!