New 214-393-9295 Dealer Website
Used 214-446-2952 Email Dealer
Service 855-315-9243

4.3
761 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Vandergriff Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Best car buying service fast no hassle

Tony, thank you for the review! We're so happy we were able to get you what you wanted. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do!

Great service by Kenny Nguyen and Kirby Jackson! Picked out a car went in and started working the deal. It was fast no hassle deal. Exactly the way car buying should go. I recommend these guys 100 percent.

• Bad customer service

This place looks cool place. But, the guy called Salah Hoque is rude. He does not know ho to deal with customer.

• Mike Symank
    February 23, 2017

Mike Symank is the best. Whenever I call the Service Department, I always ask for Mike. He is very knowledgeable about car issues and also very personable.

• Car service
    February 18, 2017

Very throughout and made sure I understood what could be coming up for future service on my car. I'll recommend Mike Symank again and again.

Vandergriff Honda

Mike and our team were happy to help! Thanks for the feedback!

Vandergriff Honda

Mike and our team were happy to help! Thanks for the feedback!

• Excellent Service
    February 17, 2017

Vandergriff Honda

Thanks for the review! Mike and our entire team were happy to help! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Thank you so much to Mike Symank. He is always there everytime I needed help for car service needs. He always explain very well. Definitely see Mike everytime you need to service your car, he will always be there for you.

• Awesome service manager
    February 16, 2017

Vandergriff Honda

Mike and our team were glad to help! Let us know if we can help with anything else at Vandergriff Honda.

Dropped car off for software update and got more than I bargained for. Mike Symank is the absolute best service manager. Took the time to explain everything to me and made sure I was happy before I left. Can't get no better than this. Definitely recommend going here for all your service needs.

• Tammy Risinger

Tammy, thanks for the review! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with Charles and Vandergriff Honda!

Charles Bright made me a great deal. He treated me with great respect & made the experience so easy. Today I went to the service department and met Mike Symank. The service Dept was nice. The "cafe" was clean the employees friendly. The VERY BEST part was being treated like I had bought a Brand new expensive car. In fact I bought a used car. Both Charles & Mike know... Great customer service. Would recommend to EVERYONE.

• 2016 Honda Pilot - Heated Seats
    February 15, 2017

Vandergriff Honda

Mike was happy to help you find the issue with your heated seats! Thanks for the feedback and we look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Heated seats didn't seem to get as warm as we were used to from experience with our other Pilot and other vehicles. Mike was very courteous but slow to agree, nevertheless he had the seats tested and determined the driver seat bottom element was out of range and needed replacement. After replacement (excellent job putting the seat back together), it became obvious the other three heating elements were not working as they should either. Mike has worked with his manager and is currently having the other three heating elements replaced while checking for other reasons for the temperature abnormalities.

• Great service

Got my Honda at vandergriff and everything was so quick and great. The guy that help us was G.T and he did a great job

Hey! Thanks for the feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with our team!

• 2017 Ridgeline Sale
    February 10, 2017

Vandergriff Honda

Hello! Thanks for the feedback. We are so glad to hear that you have remained in the Vandergriff Honda family. Thanks for visiting!

I have been doing business with Vandergriff Honda in Arlington for quite a few years now and have purchased 4 vehicles from them. The last 2 vehicles were sold to me by Rafael Mora. He is a very good salesman and has been very helpful with all my needs. He has called several times already to check on me and my needs in the month that I have owned my new Ridgeline. I also have dealt many times with Salah Hoque and don't have enough good things to say about him. They have both been wonderful to me and every chance I get, I recommend Vandergriff to my friends and family. When I am ready for another vehicle, I will be back and hope these two men are there to greet me. Ima L. Streetman