(4.9) 416 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

416 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hiley Mazda VW of Arlington from DealerRater.com
  • Great Service Department
    July 15, 2015

We bought a Used CX-7 from another dealer, when we tried to get them to do some repairs they couldn't. So we turned to Hiley Mazda of Arlington. Not o...nly did they do the repair, they did it for a fair price and in a timely manner. So now we take it there for all its services. They even like my service dog. The next car we buy will be a new CX-5 We just love this place.

Thank you for the wonderful comments! We're happy to hear Kelly and the rest of our staff have made your service experiences with us a breeze!

• Just bought my 3rd car from Hiley Mazda in Arlington!
    December 30, 2017

My current sales person is Mike Wilkerson. For starters, Mike is knowledgeable, personable, diligent, & dependable. He patiently answered all our ...questions, and graciously worked out any problems so that we were comfortable with all aspects of our new car. We also worked with Marshall on the financial aspect of the car. He, too, is outstanding and extremely helpful. Both of these men were a pleasure to do business with.

Thank you!

• Out with the OLD in with the NEW
    November 16, 2017

I came here only to get my car serviced because of a recall i received for my 2012 mazda 3 hatchback while in serviced i looked at a few cars and Derr...ick Ferguson approached me about trading out and getting a new car. We test drove the 2017 mazda 3 and i loved it was about to trade out of my vehicle putting NO MONEY down and even was picked up by Chase bank with a WAYYY better interest rate. I would definitely highly recommend Derrick Ferguson and hiley mazda of arlington. Easy quick process

Thanks Jessica!

• Friendly atmosphere. No games or gimmics
    October 16, 2017

Have bought many new cars in my 80 years of life Carlos is the only salesman that ever spent time making sure that I understood all the equipment suc...h as the GPS, radio, how to make calls using voice commands etc. This time was spent after the sale where I usually get a handshake and a request to references. I was very pleased with the the professional and honesty provided by Carlos. The entire experience was a pleasant one, including the input from the sales managers who worked to make the trade-in and overall price work for us.

• Justin is the man!
    October 7, 2017

Just bought a new car @ Hiley Madza. Justin was my salesman. He's friendly, mannerable, personable, polite and funny. He made my car buying experience... fast and easy. Justin's the man! Yeaaa

Overall Experience

• It was a great experience, fast and easy.
    October 3, 2017

Kris fallman was a great help, he made it fast and easy. Very professional and extremely kind, he made the process as painless as possible. I would to...tally recommend him to friends and family. Thank you for your great service😊

• Highly Recommended
    September 12, 2017

I worked with Carlos Belmonte and found him to be attentive but not pushy, informative and knowledgeable as well as patient. I visited several other d...ealerships for test drives and comparisons and found Carlos, Hiley and Mazda to be the best by far. When I was ready to buy there were no surprises and Sara in finance was knowledgeable and efficient as well as very personable. I am quite comfortable in recommending them.. and I really like my CX-5.

Overall Experience

• Awesome first time car buying experience
    September 8, 2017

As a first time car buyer, I was extremely nervous and anxious about the whole process, but Ryan made it so fast and easy. He got me a great deal on a... new Mazda CX-5 and answered all my questions over the phone and email before me even coming into the dealership. I was in a strange situation because I was moving to Texas, but still living in New Jersey, and wanted to have my car registered in Texas. He and his dealership made sure that I was able to do this -- he even drove out to meet me after I had finalized my lease and insurance info to make sure that I could register my car in Texas. Seriously was the easiest experience and we will definitely be buying another car from him!

Overall Experience

• Best car buying experience!
    September 3, 2017

Hiley Mazda Arlington is awesome! Easily the most painless (and humorous) car buying experience I???ve had. After car shopping for several weeks, I ca...me into the dealership looking to trade in my ???15 Ford Escape for a CX-5. Having several (unpleasant) dealership experiences under my belt, I wasn???t expecting such SUPERB customer service. Teresa was an excellent Sales Rep from beginning to end, being attentive to deliver exactly what I was looking for without being pushy. Her and the Sales Manager, Kevin, went to great lengths to earn my business ??? so much so that their GM, Mark (who looks just like Kevin Costner, mind you) shaved Kevin???s head, per our deal-sealing negotiation. Hilarious! Sarah, too, made financing a trouble-free and simple experience. The staff at Hiley Mazda is genuine in their approach and treats you like a longtime friend. Thanks, guys, for such a great experience. Proud to be a part of the Hiley family!

• Outstanding saleswoman
    September 1, 2017

I came into the dealership to trade in a vehicle, and Teresa was able to work with me to get the price I was looking for and that fit my budget. They ...were able to get me into a vehicle I am very happy with.

1400 Tech Centre Park Arlington, TX 76014