• Great experience from beginning to end

I had some very special circumstances around my purchase. My salesman Ricky Jessup was very informative and accommodating. They have a customer for life in me.

• Ford Service review

I came into Auto Nation Ford of Arlington to get have them check my battery. The battery was dead earlier but it was only 2 years old to the date. The service advisor got me in right away and told me the battery was dead and would have to be replaced. Fortunately, it was still under warranty so the replacement was free. Sorry I can't remember my service advisor's name but he was very professional. Great job.

• F150 XLT

It was a very good experience. Everyone was very friendly and helpful

It was a very good experience. Everyone was very friendly and helpful

• Ford Fiesta Service

The experience was good. I did not get a call until the evening of day 2 . My recommendation would be for at least a text to say your car is being worked on day 1.

• Oil Change

I had my first oil change and tire rotation and was pleased with the attention given to us by our Service Advisor.

• AutoNation Arlington CTurner awesome salesman

Under construction for improvemen. Love my car salesman Clarence Turner. This is my 6th car to purchase from him. Goes above and beyond.

• Review of Autonation Arlington, TX

Colin was very kind and was able to fix my problem even in late afternoon.

Colin was very kind and was able to fix my problem even in late afternoon.

• Leasing a new vehicle

Excellent. Everyone was professional and worked with me.

Excellent. Everyone was professional and worked with me.

• Auto Nation Ford

My truck was repaired on time . The staff was professional, the shop was clean and orderly, the took upon themselves to detail my truck and that was nice considering I was going out of town. I recommend this dealer to all my friends!!!

• Good service

Good service, advisor was friendly the place was a little bit of mess cuse of the construction but overall good