Vandergriff Acura

(4.7) 707 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

707 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Vandergriff Acura from DealerRater.com
  • Easy and smooth buyng experience

I recently bought an Acura TLX from Vandergriff Acura,First i contacted Max Coker of dealership and I told him that i can visit very late in the eveni...ng so he arranged for me to visit late, Dan showed me the cars, on next visit I explained to them what I am looking for and what my budget is. They amazed me with an offer for the car i was looking, tried to find any fine print and for my surprise everything was clear cut , I am very happy with the entire experience, I got the car on same day, I would highly recommend to visit Vandergriff Acura and ask for Max and/or Dan if you like plain/simple no gimmicks/no up selling.

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent experience with our staff and dealership. I know you will love your new TLX for years to come. Tha...nk you again and welcome to the Vandergriff Acura family. Sincerely, Steve Morrell E-Commerce Director.

• Very pleased

Went into the dealership yesterday January 15th 2018 I really wasn't in the process of buying a new vehicle but I was so pleased with the gentleman th...at really helps me out he took his time and did everything that he could do to make my visit in my experience pleasurable.

• Thank You!

Thank you for a professional and hassle-free experience! We will gladly recommend Vandergriff Acura and John Jordan, Max, and Tony to anyone intereste...d in purchasing an Acura.

• Excellent service

Purchased a Acura MDX from this dealership. Our salesman was Stan Bennett. He was an outstanding in he???s knowledge of the Acura MDX. Will continu...e to do busy with his dealership.

• Vandergriff review

I recently bought a 2015 Acura RDX certified pre-owned. The search was made easy by my sales representative, Josh. He made the process seamless (even ...brought the car from Arlington to Dallas for me!). He is one of the few genuine car salesmen I have met. I went solo for the purchase which I wouldn't recommend to any young female but I did my research beforehand. Robert was great in negotiating the best price for me. Unfortunately, I had to take the car in less then 3 weeks later for a problem with the rear suspension but all was covered under the certified warranty. Overall I had a good experience and I am happy with my purchase!

• Thanks to Kenny Le and Burl Thomas - Quality People

Kenny Le your the best. Drove a long way to buy a MDX. If your needing someone to make it happen, talk with Kenny and tell him you want and if it???s ...possible, Kenny will work the deal for you.

• Truck Purchase

Purchased a used truck from Gary. He made a long ordeal (as car buying always is) bearable. He provided us great service! I would recommend him!

• Very good

I like Vandergriff Acura because it is local and I have always received good service. This is the second Acura I have purchased from Vandergriff.

• Purchased a RDX

Dan, in sales for very informative and helpful. It was very cold outside, and he drove my husband and me around the lot to see all the colors. When I ...wanted to see them up close, he brought them inside the garage for closer viewing. Patrick, the manager that evening, worked very hard at working out a deal that we could work with, within our budget. Tony, was very honest and informative about all the financial paperwork, and made sure we understood everything.

• Good,straight dealing with Kenny Le

We had a very good buying experience a new car with Kenny Le and the dealership. His willing to work with us on pricing and options resulted on our s...atisfaction

Vandergriff Acura