Vandergriff Acura

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 779 reviews

779 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Vandergriff Acura from DealerRater.com

• March 9, 2018

Travis was awesome, focused and efficient. We identified a car, worked out the minor details and he came through with a very nice offer-one I could no...t refuse. While my car was being made ready, I visited with Burl. He was prepared, knowledgeable and did a great job of communicating, as well being humorous and entertaining.

Jim, Thank you for your kind post regarding your recent experience with Travis Nguyen and our Dealership. I am sure you will enjoy your new vehicle fo...r years to come. Welcome to the Vandergriff Acura Family. Sincerely, Steve Morrell Internet Director.

June 15, 2018

Dayshawn was very on point. He heard what I had to say and he delivered exactly what I wanted. He babysit me through the entire process. Did not let m...e go and was so cordial and we even shared some laughs while I waited. Thank you for your service.

June 14, 2018

I’ve owned numerous Acura’s the service is the worst at Vandergriff Acura in Arlington. Oil change suppose to be an hour 3 hrs later no on...e has called and there is a recall. After calling service and being put on hold my ride drove me back to the dealership! There was a recall on transmission. Why didn’t someone call me? Also why didn’t one of the numerous annoying obnoxious sales people assist service in recalls etc! 5 Acura’s purchased from this dealership and I have NEVER had a honest good experience.

June 6, 2018

My experience at Vandergriff Acura was great! Julianne Arredondo was my sales agent who was simply amazing. I really appreciate the care and concern... she showed throughout my experience. Guiding her was Michael Sessions the used car sales manager. He was very polite and super kind as well. I would recommend Vandergriff Acura to my family and friends withiut a doubt!.

May 28, 2018

Oh my goodness!!! These people are amazing. They gave us such an amazing deal, I cant say enough. Come see julliane and Michael for GREAT customer ser...vice.

May 26, 2018

Like most people do when buying a car, I spent a few weeks doing research, debating what to buy and visiting quite a few different dealerships and car... lots. One night after visiting 3 different dealerships I drove a 2015 Acura TLX and fell in love with it but the lot only had one and it had more miles than I was looking for. My wife and I found an Acura dealership in Arlington (about 25 minutes away) and got there about 20 minutes before close when we were greeted by Julianne. She was very friendly, accommodating and didn???t care in the least that it was almost 9pm. After driving a few used 2018s and not finding one that was right for me, a manager - Patrick- asked if we???d be interested in looking at a new one. We said sure, but didn???t think it would be in our price range but he said not to worry about that and that he???d help us with the rest. We got in a perfect 2018 TLX in white with the parchment interior just like I wanted and fell in love. When it came down to the price he was able to work the deal into something that worked for me even when I was ready to leave and think about it. Both Patrick and Julianne were so great to work with that we wanted to give them our business and decided to get the car. They, the detailing department and Thao, the financing manager, all stayed until almost 11:30 to make sure we were completely taken care of and that we had the best experience possible. I never thought I???d be buying a brand new Acura but that???s exactly what I did and I couldn???t be happier with my entire experience!

May 21, 2018

Vandergriff Acura is an amazing all the way around. The customer service is wonderful and I???m so grateful to have dealt with Mckenzie Tilmon. I told... him what I was looking for and he delivered that plus more. I would recommend every family and friend to Vandergriff and to Mckenzie or any salesman

May 19, 2018

Blake Bowland was very friendly and helpful in every way. This was a first time lease for us, (have purchased 2 MDX's from Vandergriff's in the past),... and he worked with us to get the price we were looking for. Excellent salesperson!!

May 7, 2018

From our first inquiry through post purchase Dan has been professional, timely, clear and upfront in all of our communications. He promptly answered ...any questions we had with a follow-up phone call and e-mail. No surprises and a very smooth purchase. Both Dan and Tom were very knowledgeable about the car's features and clearly enthusiastic about Acura. Also, the dealership had a much larger selection of cars than the one closest to us. Thanks, Vince M.

May 6, 2018

We visited Vandergriff on a Thursday night after hours just go look at inventory. Blake was out in the lot finishing up his evening. He knew we were t...here after hours so we could just look. He simply said if there's any vehicle you'd like me to open, I'd be happy to and not disturb you. We exchanged info and called on a Saturday, From start to finish, he did an amazing job. He knew the vehicle we were interested in extremely well, answered all our questions and was a very friendly, warm, welcoming gentleman. We felt right at home the whole time. The sales team worked with us and gave us a very fair deal that we are happy with. We enjoyed our experience (which I personally do not enjoy car shopping). Blake and the team at Vandergriff did awesome! We are very pleased and happy owners of a 2018 Acura MDX!