• Great Service, Helpful

I have purchased 5 vehicles from Gentry Ford over the past 7 years. I live 5 hours from their dealership and that alone says alot. We have a local Ford dealership in the town I live in, Lakeview, Oregon. However, the service and care from all the people at Gentry Ford has been so above board that I continue to not only purchase my vehicles from them but have them serviced there as well. JP, my sales rep has been especially courteous, helpful and honest. Will purchase from him in the future. Again I love dealing with the people at Gentry Ford and will continue to use them as my source of new Ford vehicles in the future. Great work guys!

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience with us here at Gentry Ford, we pride ourselves in great customer satisfaction. We appreciate you and your business. Gentry Ford www.gentryford.com You Gotta Get A Gentry!

• Chrysler 200

Found a great car, some minor things needed to be done before purchase and the men there where ready to help and took care of everything I asked for great bunch of people at this dealership!!!

• working hard for you

Dealership is very good at keeping one informed on price and inventory--thankyou

• Gentry Ford Subaru review

I requested by email through cars.com for information on a small pickup. Vince promptly made an email contact back to me and followed through on getting the info I needed. Although I did not purchase this particular vehicle at this time, I would not hesitate to inquire about another vehicle from Gentry Ford Subaru. Thank you Vince for the prompt and excellent help you gave me!