Price Right Sterling Heights

1.0
Average based on 1 reviews.
  • Don’t risk it, shop someplace else!

Will never buy here again! Sales staff was courteous and prices seemed to be good. I traveled 200+ miles to purchase a vehicle. Test drive went ok, they boasted their 117 point inspection when I asked for any mechanical information and they quickly got me out the door at closing time on Sat. On my way home after driving on the highway for a few miles I noticed the rpms were not regulating and it would not stay in higher gears. I called as soon as I could on Monday morning. Salesman said he would call me right back. NO CALL BACK. I took it to a shop and they told me the transmission would need replacing $3,000! I called the dealer again he sounded sympathetic and said he would call me right back. NO CALL BACK. I called again only to leave a message and once again did not get a call back. At least tell me I’m out of luck for buying an as is vehicle but they didn’t even give me that courtesy. No offer to purchase a warrant either. Terrible after sale support! Don’t risk it, shop someplace else!