236 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lynn Smith Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Stress free!

comfortable setting and easy to talk to sales representatives

comfortable setting and easy to talk to sales representatives

• Esther Hocker

repairs were great staff friendly and knowledgeable - finished when promised

repairs were great staff friendly and knowledgeable - finished when promised

• New Car

Salesman did a good job of listening to my questions and explaining the answers.

• Visit for State Inspection

Drove in to have car inspected.. Service person greeted me immediately, said inspection will take about 15 minutes. True to her word about 15 minutes later the car was ready to go.

• Best dealer in metroplex!!!
    April 14, 2017

Lynn Smith Chevrolet

Thank you so much for your review. Ou staff works hard and it's great to see it pays off. We appreciate your business!

I came in not knowing what to expect. LYNN SMITH CHEVROLET gave me an amazing deal, with superior customer service and great people. I would recommend for anyone looking for a vehicle.

• New vehicle buying experience
    April 8, 2017

Lynn Smith Chevrolet

Thank you for stopping in and buying with us! We appreciate your business! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience. Please see us again!

My husband and I purchased a 2017 Silverado pick up in January at Lynn Smith Chevrolet. I have to say that it was a great experience. We have checked out other dealerships in the area, but we always return to Lynn Smith, We had called ahead and told our Salesperson Rich Stevens what we were looking for and what we could afford. He had the truck ready, we test drove the truck and it was just what we wanted. The Finance Manager, Anita Alvarez helped us find the best financing available. The General Manager, John Woollis came in and thanked us and said that "if we needed anything at all, just give him a call". I will recommend Lynn Smith Chevrolet to all my family and friends.

• Poor Customer Service/Rude
    April 6, 2017

Lynn Smith Chevrolet

My vehicle had to be taken in due to a recall. Shawn from service let me know they'd have the vehicle for a week. IF I wanted a loaner car, I'd have to give them $250 to hold. After speaking face to face with John, he immediately dismissed my complaint about the unreasonable charge for a new car purchaser. My vehicle is only 8months. When I mentioned to John that I had already contacted two dealerships and they agreed not to charge me, he sternly suggested that I take my vehicle to those dealerships. When I asked to speak to someone above him, he stated that there was no one above him. Lynn Smith states that they pride themselves on great service to the customer, not on April 6, 2017 because a wrecker is coming to tow my vehicle all the way to Grapevine despite being purchased from Lynn Smith in Burleson. Thank you for a horrible experience in your establishment.

Lynn Smith Chevrolet

Lynn Smith Chevrolet has a small fleet of courtesy cars, as Enterprise, and all the rental agencies. They require a credit card with a $250.00 deposit in case of any damage that may occur or toll charges, parking tickets etc. It is refunded upon the return of the unit. We offered to take the customer to Enterprise and GM would pay for the rental, customer refused. We are very sorry we could not accommodate customer. John Woollis

• Unsatisfactory Visit

My car that I purchased from Lynn Smith in July, had to be taken in for service due to a recall. The service guy Shawn let me know it would be a week for repair, after having it two days. He stayed that I could have a loaner if I gave them $250 to hold. After asking to speak with manager, I was passed from Zane to John Woolis. Mr. Woolis was very adamant about me paying the $250. When I told him that I called 2 other dealerships and they said no charge, for the same process, he told me to take my vehicle there instead. I did buy my car from them! However, as per his suggestion, I had to have a wrecker come and tow my vehicle from Lynn Smith to another dealership in Grapevine. Thank you for a very unsatisfactory visit in your establishment. I will never purchase from Lynn Smith again and will tell everyone I know not to visit.

• Buying a vehicle made easy with Ly

The service was excellent. The sales staff was very knowledgeable. From the general manager John Woollis to my salesman Robert Drury they took care of everything. I have purchased 10+ vehicles from Lynn Smith and all my relatives purchase from this dealer. I only recommend this dealer when asked about buying a new car.

• Expressed Expectations
    April 4, 2017

Lynn Smith Chevrolet

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your time and business!

Sometimes I think dealerships get a bad wrap because the customer doesn't express expectations from the start. I've found that Lynn Smith truly wants to provide you with top level customer service in their Service Department. My experience with this team has been excellent. My recent visit was for an oil change While there I asked them to check on a recall I had received but didn't have with me. They looked, found the recall and said they would take care of it while it was there for service. I expressed what I needed and they provided it professionally and in a timely manner. I left my truck with them, they provided me a ride to my office and then picked me up when it was ready. What's not to like! Thank you for providing exceptional customer service.