Lynn Smith Chevrolet

491 reviews

491 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lynn Smith Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 10, 2020

Great service in and out in two hours. Best pricing in the local area for me. Excellent customer service. Good amount of inventory to choose from

Thank you for taking the time to send in a review! We appreciate your business!Thank you,Chip JonesGeneral Manager

November 22, 2020

Bought my last vehicle at Lynn Smith Chevrolet back in 2007 and was very satisfied til now. Went back and found what I was looking for at the right price....

November 18, 2020

I bought a 2020 Chevy Trax and had a pleasant experience made easier by Robert, the salesman. He did all he could to make the process go smoothly. Explained... everything about the car, and all it could do.

November 7, 2020

I bought my Tahoe last year at Lynn Smith Chevrolet around the corner from my home. I paid a chunk for an extended warranty only to find out yesterday... it doesn't cover electrical.. Not to mention, it took them two plus months to get me into the service department. And that only happened after they "accidently" asked how my appt went... this morning I got a "thank you we appreciate you" email.. my response? -- I am not happy with y'all. I paid for an extended warranty only to find it doesn't cover anything electrical. Your service dept wants 1000 dollars to replace the motor on my sunroof that is shorting out. Yet I find out that the part is a whopping 130 dollars?? For actual GM BRAND NEW parts?? You charged me 240 to fix the rubber panels on the inside of my sunroof, turns out, those are 30 bucks?? Really? I have no use for y'all anymore.. your salespeople are shady or at least the jerk who handled my sale is. I came back looking at Silverado's not long ago, talk to a sales guy, only to have this jerk come take my file from him claiming I was "his client".. No, that wasn't going to happen and I chose not to buy, that being one of the reasons. So between the crappy sales guy and your over inflated pricing. I will take all of my future business elsewhere. I will also share my experiences with family and friends..

https://repairpal.com/estimator/chevrolet/tahoe/sunroof-motor-replacement-costEven this estimate it is still 400 dollars cheaper than what your guy qu...oted. The fact is, your sales guy was a jerk and as for electrical? My warranty obviously didn't cover any of the the sunroof motor electrical. Thanks for trying but it doesn't change anything.

September 10, 2020

Took delivery from Lynn smith Chevrolet. Our salesman Robert Drury made the experience go smooth. He is very knowledgeable and pleasant. A credit to the... dealership. Will not use any other dealer. They are the best.

Ms. Kirpatrick,Thank you for taking time to send a review back. I will let Robert know your comments. We appreciate your business..Thank you,Chip Jone...sGeneral Manager

September 3, 2020

we know this dealer long time ago, exelente people, service the best!, always helpful, make you feeling good because they have the best service, all the... process, pre own vehicles department and finance services .Thanks too all

Jason Lucio Pedroza

Sales Associate

(5.0) 9 reviews

July 21, 2020

Robert Drury did a great job in getting me the car I wanted. He went out of his way to make me happy and my husband too.

Ms Christopherson, Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenev...er you need service or another vehicle! I will let Robert know your comments, Thank you, Chip Jones General Manager

July 15, 2020

I ordered a new pickup from Lynn Smith Chevy and the truck came in exactly when they said it would and It had everything I wanted on the truck. the salesman... Robert did a fantastic job and walked me through all the features of the truck. I would highly recommend Lynn smith Chevrolet

June 16, 2020

I am EXTREMELY happy with my new 2020 Corvette! Lynn Smith Chevrolet has a very strong reputation in our community and Sales Advisor Robert Drury is the... consummate professional. Mr. Drury is my "go-to" guy when it comes to vehicle purchases. Thanks again Robert and see you next year; my niece is graduating from HS! 🙂

Craig Riggs

General Sales Manager

Shawn Richardson

Service Advisor

May 27, 2020

Had a great experience with my sales person Robert Drury . Everything was ready to go. Vehicle was clean. The dealership was very clean and sanitized.... Everyone wore a mask and I felt very safe. Finance office was very professional and covered all my questions.

Leigh Rankin