Lynn Smith Chevrolet

490 reviews

490 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lynn Smith Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 11, 2010

I wasn't even serious about getting a new car but I told Tyrel what I was looking for and I had a new car the very next day. He was able to show me the... car and it's features, get me a quote on my trade in, and write up the paperwork in such a short time. The worst part of buying a car is the waiting around and I didn't have to do any of that with them. Tyrel was off on the day I went in to sign paperwork, so I worked with Rich. He was extremely friendly and professional. Thanks to Jill also for getting all my financing in order. I love my Jetta, so glad I didn't miss out on the opportunity to work with them. Great experience and I would definitely purchase from them again!

May 11, 2010

Do not listen to word they tell you that they are going to do when you are looking to buy they will let you make it out then when the deal is done you... will call and say what about the stuff we talked about when I was looking they will say SORRY we got the money sorry bout your bad luck. This was my third vehicle to buy from them and I have never been treated this way by anyone at Lynn Smith. Oh well lesson learned

Since writing the review John has fixed the problems that arose during the transaction

April 26, 2010

We found my visit to Lynn Smith Chevrolet Dealership very nice and comfortable. At no time did we ever feel pressured that we must buy today or loose the... price. I give all the credit to Mr. Rollie Meyers a professional all the way. Rollie worked what we wanted and the price range. We did not get the price range but some of that was Travis' fault. The car was placed in Travis' name for credit reasons. At firt they could not but then they did which was satifiying to myself and Travis. Gary & Travis Phillips gary608@att.net

April 8, 2010

We had a great experience with the purchase of my new Traverse. Rollie Meyer was an excellent Sales Consultant, he was so friendly and went out of his... way to find what we wanted. We will definitely recommend this dealership to everyone we know looking for a vehicle. Thank you so much, Rollie!!!

March 29, 2010

Without question I would recommend Bill he knows a great deeal about the products and he is very easy to work with. I wish Lynn Smiht had a dealershop... a little closer to my house but even though they are 35 miles away it has been worth the trip. I think the service department at Lynn Smith is the best I ahve ever worked with.

March 28, 2010

We ended up buying the car that my nephew first fell in love with. Linda answered all our questions and overall I recieved the BEST Service I've ever... encountered when buying a car...I was put at ease and assured I was recieving the best Deal...Thanks to Liz Gutierrez for recomending Linda Nowlin, she is truly a GREAT Salesperson and a TRUE Professional who knows her product.

Worked with:
    Liz Gutierrez

Dealer Principal

NOT RATED

March 27, 2010

Just had the best experience I have ever had a car dealership! I have never looked forward to buying a new car. I've always dreaded it in the past. But,... Rollie Meyer at Lynn Smith Chevrolet, my Sales Consultant, was professional, curteous, knowledgable and responsive to my questions. I feel like I got the best deal I could have gotten anywhere on my new Traverse. Rollie worked hard at getting me the best price for my trade-in too. When someone takes the time to work so hard to make the car buying experience better, I appreciate them for that. Thanks Rollie! We'll see you again soon. Want to also give a "shout-out" to Jill Lawler, Business Manager at Lynn Smith Chevrolet. She was very curteous and took extra time to get the right financing in place for me. And- she's funny! Jill, much appreciated! Darren Albertson

March 25, 2010

I would like to say that the people at Lynn Smith were a pleasure to work with. My salesman, Lance Owen was also a pleasure. He went above and beyond to... help me out. I went online looking for prices on a Tahoe and Lance called me the very next day to see if he could help me out. When he called I was unable to answer his call due to my work schedule. I returned his phone call late that evening and he had already left work. Mr. Owen then offered to turn around and go back to the dealership. This was outstanding customer service. He went above and beyond to help me out. In my opinion the world needs a lot more people like Lance. I just want to say thanks to Lynn Smith!

March 25, 2010

Everyone at Lynn Smith Chevy works hard to delight their customers. They provide excellent service and are honest and fair in their dealings. This is... the 3rd vehicle we've purchased from them and we will definitely shop with them again. We regularly recommend Lynn Smith to others and will continue to do so.

March 25, 2010

What a dealership, not over aggressive, i went there for a cash car buy, being in a posistion needing a car in a hurry. Liz Guiterez recommended that i... speak with Ed Santos to see what was available and reliable. he showed me three nice cars but told me my best investment would be a 2004 Grand Am. I test drove the car, upon returning to dealership, Ed had his mechaniccs go over it thouroughly to make sure there was nothing wrong or any future problems that may arise. the car is perfect, I have an ill mother in Oklahoma ,so i must be able to drive back and forth with piece of mind. Since purchasing the vehicle, i have made numerous trips to Oklahoma with out any problems at all. I would recomend this dealership to anyone wanting a new or used vehicle just for the soul fact that they will go out of their way to help you any way they can, they stay with the customer from begining to end, refuse other calls while working with the customer thier currently working with to insure that they recieve the best quality of service as possible. At Lynn Smith, your not just a customer, or a paycheck to them, they treat you like family and set your mind at ease during the whole process.

Worked with: