Lynn Smith Chevrolet

491 reviews

491 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lynn Smith Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 27, 2019

Very good buying experience. Knowledgeable sales persons. No pressure put on customer. Finance personnel very helpful, process streamlined.

Tim, congrats on your new vehicle! We are so happy we could help you out with the buying experience.

October 26, 2019

Dan did a great job and called a couple times to keep me informed. Someone called and reminded me I needed to have my truck serviced.

Rob, thank you for leaving this response! We are so happy we could really help you out.

Robert Drury

Salesperson

(5.0) 30 reviews

Shawn Richardson

Service Advisor

NOT RATED

October 25, 2019

They always give me top notch service at a price I can afford They're very friendly and courteous and they stand behind their work.

Peter, thank you for your kind review! We are so happy we could really help you out, and we look forward to your next visit!

Leigh Rankin

Service Advisor

(5.0) 13 reviews

October 22, 2019

Sales Eddie Torres was great, answered all our questions, took time to explain the details of the truck, and the finance Dept ,Brandy, went over every... detail were you could actually understand, gave us veriable options. Lynn Smith is where we will definitely be getting all our vehicles.

Congrats on your new vehicle! We will be sure to pass along your kind comments to our team here at Lynn Smith! Please come see us again soon.

October 13, 2019

I took my car in due to the fact I had a flat tire. I was unable to get my tire repaired because my lock was kept at the dealership on a previous visit.... While I was there I received an oil change, and had my tire repaired. I thought I shouldve received a free repair, due to the inconvenience. But was not offered one. Customer service was excellent, however being put inI took my car in due to the fact I had a flat tire. I was unable to get my tire repaired because my lock was kept at the dealership on a previous visit. While I was there I received an oil change, and had my tire repaired. I thought I shouldve received a free repair, due to the inconvenience. But was not offered one. Customer service was excellent, however, I shouldve been given a free oil change or free repair due to the inconvenience of me having to go there because they kept my lock.

Robbie, thank you for bringing this unfortunate experience to our attention. We value our clients and your feedback so we would appreciate the opportu...nity to discuss your situation to try and regain your confidence back in our dealership.

October 11, 2019

Very Happy with overall everything was check out on my car run good thanks

Hi there, thank you for your kind comments! We look forward to helping you out again soon.

October 11, 2019

they worked with me to get what I was hoping to get - thank you!

Deborah, we are so happy we were able to really help you out. Please come see us again soon!

October 9, 2019

Ms. Reid was so personable professional and very knowledgeable. She made us feel like family. She made the process so pleasant no stress at all

Congrats on your new vehicle! We appreciate your kind comments, and we will be sure to pass them along to our team.

October 9, 2019

Very easy experience. Austin was an awesome salesman. No high pressure. Just laid it out and let me make the decision. Was in and out in an hour.

Michael, congrats on your new vehicle! We are so happy to hear this was an easy experience for you. Please come see us again soon!

Austin Mortensen

New Car Sales Manager

(4.3) 6 reviews

October 2, 2019

Jerry is the best salesman ever!! He had the answers to everything! He was nice, courteous and such a Great Salesman!! He didn't pressure me but he made... my choice feasible. I will highly recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you, Linda Taylor

Linda, congrats on your new car! We are so happy we could really help you out. Please come back and see us soon!

Jerry Kleinschmidt