Classic Chevrolet Buick GMC

New Used Service

4.0
  • #1 in Customer Service
    April 23, 2016

We drove over an hour and a half, plus passed our local Chevrolet dealership in West and we were not disappointed with the customer service we receive...d. Kirt Brown, our sales consultant and Steven James, our finance manager got us the suburban we wanted at the payment we wanted with out any haggling or cheesy sales tactics. They were both very professional and personable. The General Manager, Justin Norwood, was also great to deal with. Thank you for one of the best car buying experiences we have ever had!

• As always...
    February 6, 2018

As always, we received stellar treatment.....there a little before 7 am and out by 7:45....people always smiling and make you feel like they are glad ...you're there......wife will now be taking her Lacrosse there, also...

• Great experience.
    October 11, 2017

I had a great experience here.. my salesperson is Kevin Reese. I'm so Glad with my New Car.. Thank you all.

• Body Shop
    May 26, 2017

BODY SHOP Repairs promised in two weeks. It took 6 weeks. Very poor communications. I had to press for updates. They do good work, but customer se...rvice is horrible.

• Service department is rude.Doesn't keep you inform
    February 23, 2017

Days pass by before you hear back from the service deparment. You have to keep calling to find out information on your vehicle. Customer service doesn...'t seem to be a priority. When you call, the poeple in the service department are rude.

• Best Dealership hands down!!!
    September 29, 2015

Hands down the best sales and Finance people ever. This dealership had a really good thing going. We meet up with Business Manager Butch Bryson and he... is straight forward. This was out 2nd time to go to the dealership in the past 3 years. Our sales guy Josh Geer was also awesome.He didn't try to nickle an dime us. He was also to the point and honest. Me and my wife drove close to 80 miles just to come to this dealership cause there is no dealer like it. Imagine this, even though we were not able to purchase a car this time around, I am still writing this review due to the fact that they had us in there best interest. Butch and Josh thank you so much for looking out after me and my family.

• service
    July 24, 2014

BOUGHT CAR HERE AND ALL WAS GOOD. SERVICE ON THE OTHER HAND IS LACKING. HAD HEATER CORE REPLACED X3. REALLY???? WENT IN FOR TRANSMISSION CK TODAY AND ...WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE AT LEAST 3 WEEKS. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! I SURE WON'T BE BUYING ANOTHER GM PRODUCT AND SURE WON'T BE USING THESE GUYS FOR REPAIRS!

• Purchased a new Acadia
    May 4, 2014

We had a wonderful experience purchasing our vehicle. Randy Edmonds was an awesome salesman to work with and constantly went out of his way to make su...re that every detail was perfect and very knowledgeable about the vehicles as we went through the process of choosing which vehicle we wanted. Each step of the process was made easier for us as the staff were professional and very friendly. It was a calm and comfortable atmosphere where we did not feel pressured, which was important to us. I felt we were dealt with fairly and honestly. Randy also spent extra time with us, even after the dealership was closed for the day, to make sure we knew all about our new vehicle before we left. The only suggestion I would have is the staff responsible for prepping our vehicle for final departure, cleaning it up, did a better job. Our vehicle had water spots all over it and the spray they used on the tires was sprayed on the paint and not wiped off. They need to pay more attention to detail. Overall, our experience was excellent and we applaud the staff at Classic Chevrolet! Thank you for making this a great day for us!!!

• Used 2013 Ford F-150 Platinum
    February 4, 2014

I've been looking for a very specific Ford F-150 Platinum pickup for 2 months. I saw just what I was looking for at Classic which they had taken in tr...ade for a new pickup. When I contacted Lee Joyce we worked out a deal to trade my used vehicle for the F-150. I was very pleased with Lee as a salesman. He is very professional & pays close attention to detail of all the aspects of a deal. He assisted with the financial arrangements, travel information, & most of all the sales event. The best part of the transaction was that he gave me more for my trade & charged less for the F-150 which saved me $1000s of dollars over what I had been offered at several other dealerships. I feel I got one nice truck & could not have done better without going to a new truck. Even though I had to travel 1200 miles to make the deal it was well worth it in savings. I would recommend Classic & Lee Joyce to anyone looking for a fine vehicle at a great price.

• Exceptional Dealership Experience
    February 8, 2013

I was looking to buy a GMC Sierra Crew 4x4. I found the one I wanted and it was at Classic Chevrolet in Granbury. I live 65 miles from this location. ...I was willing to drive because they had the truck I wanted. I was coming from another dealership where I purchased minivan for wife. It was an awful experience. I had to spend over 3 hours in this dealership and was totally dissatisfied with the overall experience starting with the salesman, customer service, and the finance department. With that said, my salesman at Classic was friendly, prepared, knowledgable, and didn't act like the typical used car salesman. The other salespeople were very nice as I walked through the sales floor. I drove the vehicle and liked it. We went in to do the paperwork and the salesman had all the documentation filled out so all I had to do was sign a few papers. I then waited about 5 minutes and he took me to the finance department to finish the paperwork. The finance person asked if I was interested in an extended warranty and I responded "no" and he left it at that. He did not try to pressure me to get one. We finished the paperwork in about 10 minutes and he explained the warranty info for my certified vehicle and we were done. I returned to the sales floor and was offered a drink and was waiting for my vehicle to be cleaned up for me to take home. In just a few minutes it was ready and I left. I spent a total of 1 hour at the dealership. And this wasn't even the best part of my experience. I drove the vehicle home and the next day I noticed a heavy cigarette smoke smell coming out of the air conditioner. I called my salesman and he said bring it in and you can return it or look at another truck. I looked at their inventory online and found another truck that I really liked. He got the truck ready and I drove down and bought the other truck. I had to go through the whole buying process again and still only spent 1 hour in the dealership. This was also in the middle of the day on a Saturday.

Classic Chevrolet Buick GMC