Classic Chevrolet

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 89 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Classic Chevrolet is the BEST!!
    February 23, 2018

In the five years since I bought my Camaro from Classic there has only been two times that I can recall that were not pleasant experiences based on mi...scommunication so that is NOT a bad record. Classic Chevrolet is the ONLY car dealership I will go to! They take care of my vehicle and the staff there are by far the friendliest and professional group of people. Always a pleasure going there!

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Classic Chevrolet - Grapevine and we hope to see you again soon! ...We appreciate your feedback on your service visits with us! We look forward to your next visit! Take care! - Megan Rogers

Great service!!!
    April 17, 2018

No up charges !!! Took great care of my truck!!! Answered my questions and took their time and explained to me how my trucks turbo works!!!! Thank you...!!!

Classic Chevrolet Service
    April 5, 2018

I drive to Classic from McKinney. There are two other Chevrolet dealers that are closer. I go here because they've always done a good job and treated ...me fairly and courteously.

Service
    April 5, 2018

Comfortable surroundings and treated very well by the service staff.

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to o...ur guests. Please come see us for any future needs. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit!

Classic service @ Classic Chevrolet
    April 1, 2018

Early in....early out....minimal wait....comfortable waiting room

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to o...ur guests. Please come see us for any future needs. Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent service visit! Have a great day! Megan Rogers, Assistant Customer Care Director

Great experience
    March 22, 2018

Very happy overall, great SUV, smooth process, excellent salesman Steve T.

Fantastic sales process, and after care service.
    March 21, 2018

Recently had the pleasure of purchasing a new Camaro from Classic Chevrolet, specifically with Eric Hall and Marshall Foote. Eric is a very straight f...orward, matter of fact kind of person, who tells you what's what, without all the running around that other dealership representatives do. A complete pleasure to deal with, and the second Camaro I have purchased from Eric. Marshall assisted in the process, taking me out on test drives and organizing the documents for financing, a friendly likable guy too. And as for service, you can't get better than Joe Lauban and Gary Giddens in the service department. Over the past 7+ years of Chevrolet ownership, I've had nothing but a great experience from these two fine guys, they have always been straight forward with me as well, even during some tough times with my last vehicle. They went above and beyond to help me out and get my vehicle back up and running. Thank you! Thank you to Joe, Gary, Marshall and Eric, and the whole team at Classic Chevrolet!

Classic Chevrolet, Grapevine, TX
    March 19, 2018

Bought my first new truck in 2005. Went back in 2018 for the next one. Salesman, PJ, was quite a bit younger than me (that happens more and more...), ...and is very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about his product. A 13 yo 200K+ truck that was worked wasn't much on trade value, yet PJ was diligent in getting me a deal I could afford. I appreciate that; well done, PJ.

Great service
    March 14, 2018

Customer service is great and efficient, the waiting area is nice, and the employees there are very friendly.

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to o...ur guests. Please come see us for any future needs. Thank you for choosing Classic Chevrolet, we hope to see you again in the near future! Megan Rogers, Assistant Customer Care Director

Best buying experience I have had for a vehicle.
    February 22, 2018

I rarely write reviews but this was a must after my experience at Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine TX. I pulled into the lot looking at the trucks. A gu...y by the name Kenneth Smith "Sarge" came out to help me and I explained what I was looking for in a truck and he invited me inside to review a list of trucks that I was looking at. After an hour we had gone out and looked at 3 different trucks that I was interested in. I then asked What time they closed because I noticed it was getting a little late. I learn that the dealership had closed an hour prior and Mr. Smith had done nothing to let on they had closed and there was no typical rush or pressure during my visit. I informed Sarge that I would like to come back the following day to see the 3 trucks in the daylight as well as drive them. Sarge informed me that he was scheduled off work but if I wanted to provide a time he would meet me there to show me the trucks. The following day upon arriving at the dealership to my surprise all 3 trucks were sitting at the front of the sales office. This was a nice and convenient gesture. Sarge walked me through all the options on each truck, his knowledge and professionalism was remarkable. After test driving the trucks I had made my decision. Sarge was never once pushy and extremely helpful throughout the entire process. I will without doubt be returning to see him again when it comes time for another purchase. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for a wonderful experience Sarge, I will be seeing you again!!

Classic Chevrolet