New 866-983-8406 Dealer Website
Used 866-983-8405 Email Dealer
Service 866-983-8417

4.4
  • The Best of the Best

After having purchased approximately a dozen new vehicles and having owned about 6 or 7 Chevrolet trucks in my life, I would say that without a doubt this was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Your outstanding salesman, TOUFIK was very professional, courteous and went above and beyond to show me exactly what I was looking for. He went to additional lengths to prepare the truck with the additional options that I requested and I was very impressed every step of the way. I have already recommended TOUFIK to my friends and I look forward to doing business with him and Classic Chevrolet for many more years. Signed...one very satisfied customer!

• Fantastic Customer Service.

Gary Giddens always goes above and beyond to help me get on my way. He is very professional and knowledgeable, and one of the main reasons that I keep coming back to Classic Chevrolet, time after time. 6.5 years into ownership of my Camaro SS and I have brought it to Classic for every single piece of maintenance, for upkeep and for any issues I may have had. Great service and fantastic customer server. Keep it up Classic Chevrolet.

• Best Dealership That I Have Been To

My wife and I live in Georgetown, TX and found a Suburban for sale at this dealership. We called and spoke to Chris Alvarado and told him that we were interested in the vehicle and would like to come and see it, but didn't want to drive three hours one way only to show up and the car was sold. He told us that he could hold it until 7pm that night. We drove up there and arrived at 6:15pm and walked out with our Suburban keys by 8pm!!! There was zero haggling or negotiation to be had. He was upfront with us and honest! I accidentally left my handicap plaque in our old car and he found it and mailed it to us!! Great guy, great service and great dealership!! We will definitely be buying our next car from them!!!

• Great Service!

Chris Onoroto did an excellent job showing me all the features and making feel comfortable during the sales process. Dallas Durgin also did an excellent job handling my financing needs. Thanks guys! I love my Denali!

• Speed and Friendliness is quite the attribute

The speed in which someone checked my Traverse in, talked to me about recalls and called me up when it was ready was amazing

• Corvette

Very professional and courteous. Phone calls returned promptly and showed concern for my buying needs.

• Nice Dealer! Loved my salesperson Rod!

Nice dealership, no hassles, no pressure, Everyone was friendly. Please ask for Rod in sales!

• Rev. Larry Shelton

I bought 2 vehicles at Classic and my salesman Marcus Collins was excellent really changed my attitude when it came to going to a dealership. Classic Chevrolet's Pre-owned Service Dept. employees are very customer focused, very courteous, very through, and I want to give a resounding complement to Mr. James Pickle who is the mgr of the Pre-Owned Service Center. His is honest, knowledgeable, responds in a timely manager and having him as part of the Classic time he differently adds value and is a complement to the type of employees you have.

• Easy drop off

The dealership had a loaner car waiting, Pick-up was easy after repairs were completed. they drove the car into enclosed waiting area, washed and ready

• Had a great speedy experience

Lynn Carter made the experience very good. My husband and I already knew exactly what we wanted. Lynn was very knowledgeable and the whole process was way faster than I could have expected.