• 3rd time buyer

Overall great dealership and experience. I find them to be more competitive on pricing than anyone else in town. New facility is beautiful

Thank you very much DGans. We really appreciate your business and the review.

Thank you very much DGans. We really appreciate your business and the review.

• Great place for service

Personnel helpful and kind. Waiting area quiet, peaceful and clean. After shopping for dealerships to provide service, telephone response from this dealership was quick, gave info needed and costs were better than other dealerships. Very pleasant experience!

• Top Notch

Grapevine Ford staff is awesome.. Very impressed with all aspects from buying to the after service's for my F-150.

• Kudos to Grapevine Lincoln

Our salesman was great to work with from the first phone call to driving away! He was always interested in helping us get the best deal on what we wanted. Everyone at the dealership was friendly, helpful and seemed to enjoy working there. Awesome job from start to finish!

• Silverado Pickup

I found the truck I was looking for and they were great to work with. They treated me fairly.

• An unexpected great experience

My wife and I went in to check out a used car we saw online but as we entered the place we were greeted by a very nice very charismatic salesman who shared with us a much better option - a brand new Ford Escape . Of course we fell in love with the vehicle and forgot all about what we first saw online. Everyone we met throughout this process was awesome and very knowledgeable (shoutout to Tunde) and what I expected to be a long boring process actually turned out to be a great experience- I even look forward to getting service don on the car just so that I can hang out with these guys again. I will most definitely recommend- Ford you have a. Ew number one fan. Thank you very much.

• Mr Willem Erasmus

Ford Grapevine always goes above and beyond to satisfy your needs. We have purchased 3 cars from them.

• Outstanding!!!!!

This dealership is above and beyond the best!! Michael Massey was our salesman he treated us and was Honest, Caring to your needs and just words cannot explain. A true great experience. The finance dept. is outstanding Jeff Buzzard awesome!!! The experience you will receive is like no other dealership. Great dealership!! Great staff!! Definitely buy again and again here.

• Consistently Excellent

Purchased and maintaining two cars since 2012 with Grapevine Ford. Probably about 30 service trips for routine maintenance, recalls, and service since then. Approximately 94% of our repairs have been done within a reasonable amount of time and without error. Highly recommend either all of the Ford Quick Lane service advisors or Robert and Randy on the Lincoln side as regular service advisors.

• Very happy customer

We love Grapevine Ford Lincoln because we don't feel as if it's a "buisness", but rather a friendship. Our service advisor always takes his time, talks with us, and we feel great when we leave unlike many people we know who gripe about their experiences elsewhere. It's a great dealership with great people!