• Exceeded Expectations!

Buying a BMW here was fast and easy! Gary Walker was AMAZING all the way around! Danny was very helpful! A great car buying experience!

• shopping for a 911

So far, so good. im currently filling out the paperwork in my office to return to the delear for my purchase. everything so far has been excellent.

• Service on 2005 645ci

Took it in due to a vibration in the front wheels. When it was returned the ceramic brake pads had been replaced with factory brake pads and the rear wheel rotors had been replaced. No compensation for my cost for the ceramic brake pads I had installed on the car. Also had a 328i in for service and discovered an electronic unit was broken and ultimately destroyed when it was run through their car wash. $1500 gone.

• Great expercience working with great people.

Bobby was a very nice person to work with. He was very knowledgeable, helpful and got everything to work for us. A very enjoyable experience . thanks to everyone here at Autobohn.

• Jetta

We bought a Jetta here and they made it a easy process. I would definitely go back here for another car.

• 2016 Mustang GT

Bought my 2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium from them at their BMW dealer. We negotiated a fair price for the car and did most of the paperwork online. When I went there they had most of the paperwork done. They asked if I wanted an extended or premium warranty which I declined and signed off on the car. Worth the drive to Dallas from Houston.

• GREAT DEALER!!

OK. Me and my wife have bought 4 cars, 1 new and 3 used from Autobahn. First started when my wife got her Volvo serviced here. Honest people to deal with. So we ended up trading it in on a new VW. We have since bought 3 used cars from them and miss the VW service dept(which is great) but I will ALWAYS see Bobby(VW) when I'm ready to get another car.

• Mr. Charles Phillips

Car required service , was maintenance service and quite lengthy. Service was prompt and seevice dept was knowledge and corteous . Whent an extra mile and also wash and vacuum my vehicle. Great dealership

• Car purchase experience

Just purchased a certified-pre owned BMW and the process could not have been more hassle-free. No sales pitch, no pressure, just quality customer service. All questions answered, everything explained clearly, and pretty quick purchase process...total time spent in the dealership approximately one hour! Will likely be bringing the car there for all scheduled maintenance.

• Service for Beetle

Easy appt process. Friendly service rep. Fast service and washed car to boot. Overall we had a great experience.