• BMW X5 service

Last 4 years I am servicing my BMW and Volvo with autobahn, Fort Worth. The y provide excellent service and professional treatment. BMW has Great service advisor force in particular Mr. Charlie Smithson is such a honest and knowledgeable advisor who gives you the details of required work to perform o n your vehicle with no pressure and honest estimate. General impression of people not to go to the dealer is wrong, because Autobahn estimate is very reasonable than the market mechanic shop and backed by the guarantee. Yogesh Pandya

• Jaguar XF Service

I've been having some issues with the satellite radio. I took the car into get serviced, and the team of mechanics/service people took care of everything. They were knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. The job was done quickly, and I've had no issues since that time.

• GREAT EXPERIENCE!

LOOKING FOR SUV, AND WENT TO SEE NEW JAG SUV. THERE I MET REED BULAICH. GREAT GUY, VERY POLITE, PROFESSIONAL, AND PERSONABLE. HE KNEW HIS PRODUCT BUT ASLO KNEW VOLVO. I ENDED UP WITH A NEW XC60 AND LOVE IT! THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT. TRAVIS DOWNS MADE THE DREADED PAPER WORK PAINLESS. IVE OWNED A VOLVO BEFORE AND THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS AWESOME, ESPECIALLY JEFF ALLEN AND MIKE MONTES.

• Exceeded Expectations!

Buying a BMW here was fast and easy! Gary Walker was AMAZING all the way around! Danny was very helpful! A great car buying experience!

• shopping for a 911

So far, so good. im currently filling out the paperwork in my office to return to the delear for my purchase. everything so far has been excellent.

• Service on 2005 645ci

Took it in due to a vibration in the front wheels. When it was returned the ceramic brake pads had been replaced with factory brake pads and the rear wheel rotors had been replaced. No compensation for my cost for the ceramic brake pads I had installed on the car. Also had a 328i in for service and discovered an electronic unit was broken and ultimately destroyed when it was run through their car wash. $1500 gone.

• Great expercience working with great people.

Bobby was a very nice person to work with. He was very knowledgeable, helpful and got everything to work for us. A very enjoyable experience . thanks to everyone here at Autobohn.

• Jetta

We bought a Jetta here and they made it a easy process. I would definitely go back here for another car.

• 2016 Mustang GT

Bought my 2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium from them at their BMW dealer. We negotiated a fair price for the car and did most of the paperwork online. When I went there they had most of the paperwork done. They asked if I wanted an extended or premium warranty which I declined and signed off on the car. Worth the drive to Dallas from Houston.

• GREAT DEALER!!

OK. Me and my wife have bought 4 cars, 1 new and 3 used from Autobahn. First started when my wife got her Volvo serviced here. Honest people to deal with. So we ended up trading it in on a new VW. We have since bought 3 used cars from them and miss the VW service dept(which is great) but I will ALWAYS see Bobby(VW) when I'm ready to get another car.