Bill Luke Tempe

443 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 3, 2019

When we pulled in, a salesperson helped us right away. Mr. Cole listened to what we were looking for, our needs and restrictions and we quickly were out... on a test drive. Tony was very helpful, well-informed on the vehicles and wasn't pushy at all. It was a very positive experience and we were happy to have his help.

December 11, 2018

Fair experience, the office sales manager did not agreed to provide window tint which was a shame for the value of the car. At least they accepted to fill... up my gas tank, i mentioned it was as courtesy but they inisted they dot it for their customers.

December 10, 2018

I purchased a used vehicle from this dealership over the weekend and the experience was amazing -- great prices, no pressure and great customer service.... Having bought vehicles from this dealer before, I expected nothing less, and they did not disappoint. Tony Cole (the sales rep) was knowledgeable, courteous and funny.

December 4, 2018

I have not purchased a vehicle in 18 years and dreaded going to a dealership. My fears were soon set aside as I spoke with Bud Thomas, Sales Specialist... at Bill Luke Tempe. Mr. Thomas's sales style is what I had hoped for in a salesperson...no pressure, truthful, and down to earth. He spent as much time as I needed to make my decision on the vehicle I was interested in. At no time did he display a desire to go do something else. Since I live 130 miles from the dealership, Mr Thomas delivered my vehicle to me. I have never had a transaction go as smooth as what I experienced with Bill Luke Tempe. If you are in the market for a new or used car, definitely seek out Bud Thomas. You wont be sorry!!!!

November 30, 2018

I purchased a used Honda from Bill Luke Tempe. My sales person was Jorge Diaz an awesome person and my finance person was Janet Sandler they both was very... patient and worked within my budget they made my car buying experience unbelievable no pressure, no stress! Bill Luke have an awesome staff everyone made me and my family feel welcome and wanted to help! I will recommend Bill Luke Tempe to everyone! Thank you, Joyce C

November 23, 2018

Just purchased our 4th car from Tony Cole at Bill Luke Tempe and we are as happy with this visit as we were with the first 3 !! Tony and the team always... make us feel like the most important customers and really listened to our needs !! When it’s time for #5... we will be back!!

November 16, 2018

James B and Jay Z made my buy a breeze. There was no talk at you but willing to help and explain the simple thing to the more complex with out you feeling... any pressure.

October 29, 2018

This is our second purchase from Bill Luke. Our salesperson, Bruce Mortensen, was excellent. A+ Service. He was easy to work with and very knowledgeable.... He also was kind enough to get a second key. I would highly recommend Bruce and Bill Luke to my friends.

October 23, 2018

I went to Bill Luke after a less than stellar experience at another dealership in the loop. I went there for a used car I saw online and it was such an... easy experience. I worked with Bud Thomas who was great. He was a straight shooter, didn't give me any of the typical salesmen talk or try to up-sell me. It was quite a different experience than the other dealerships in the area who talked to me as if I didn't do any research prior to going in and thought they could play the game with me.

October 15, 2018

Was one of the most pleasant car buying experiences past 10 years. Salesman Bud Thomas was very knowledgeable and respectful. I would definitely see him... again for my next purchase. Finance manager Chris Tilden was also very easy & pleasant to work with and I really appreciated the quality vehicle service contract he set up for me. I will definitely visit Bill Luke of Tempe when considering my next car purchase. Sincerely, Daniel