New 888-595-7053 Dealer Website
Used 888-849-0324 Email Dealer
Service 877-294-9504

4.4
Average based on 120 reviews.
  • Painless Purchase

Through cars.com, I found a blue Scion tc online with Toyota of Ft Worth. I called the dealership and spoke with Keith. He was friendly and helpful in answering all the questions I had about the car. I came in to the dealership and met Tony, the sales rep. He was also friendly and helpful and was easy to work with, no hassling and "back and forth" on negotiation. Mr. Tran worked out the excellent financing on my purchase, so overall, my experience was the best I've ever had in purchasing a vehicle! Thanks Toyota of Ft. Worth. I will definitely recommend you to others.

• Toyota of Fort Worth

The used car lot was moved to the main facility which was not made clear to the customer.

• Toyota Ft Worth

AWESOM FOLKS FROM START TO FINISH BOUGHT A NEW TUNDRA AND A USED CHEVY

AWESOM FOLKS FROM START TO FINISH BOUGHT A NEW TUNDRA AND A USED CHEVY

• James woodrum

Requested information on problem with truck not starting. 2015 Tacoma 4X4 V-6. It has happened 2 times. NOTHING no click when trying to start. Radio and dash lights are on. Open door horn start beeping close door push horn button then lock horn stops. Security light blinking Exit truck relock using remote. Open door with key. Truck starts. Had truck in for 10,000mile service. was told to bring truck back TOWED if it happened again

James we are committed to providing our customers with a seamless car buying and service experience. We apologize for any inconvenience that you experience. We would like to speak with you further regarding this matter to try to restore your trust in our business model. Please contact our General Manager, Asim Ali, at Asim.ali@toyotafortworth.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

• Recall of seat belts on my Rave 4

It was to take several hours but was accomplished in a reasonable time

It was to take several hours but was accomplished in a reasonable time

• Tacoma sefvie

Excellent customer service and the best maintained auto service center I've ever visited!

• great service. easy buying experience

Ashley was fantastic. My wife and I test drive a 4Runner with him, went somewhere else, and ended up coming back to Toyota of Fort Worth just to do business with him. Easy buying experience. No pressure to purchase. Hands down a solid dealership experience.

• Six month service

Excellent as always. I have bought three new cars from your dealership. That should be enough explanation.

• My RAV4

Smiles all around and Love going there all the time.

Smiles all around and Love going there all the time.

• Rating - Recent Toyota of Fort Worth RAV4 Service

My most recent RAV4 service experience was stellar and I look forward to my next visit in about three months or so. I was also able to save money by using a discount coupon that I recently received in the mail, Congratulations on a job well done.