Freeman Toyota

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Buyer
    October 27, 2017

Service was prompt, courteous, and efficient. I was treated well and dealt with on a fair basis.

Best experience we have ever had buying a vehicle
    April 18, 2018

if you are looking for a new vehicle you should try Freeman Toyota and ask for Troy Thompson! He is very knowledgeable and made our car buying expiere...nce the best one we have ever had! We will be return customers of Freeman Toyota and Troy Thompson!

Buying a new Toyota
    October 2, 2017

I WAS WALKING AROUND THE LOT LOOKING AT TUNDRA I WAS OUT THERE FOR A WHILE WHEN THE Sale MANAGER BROGHT ME BOTTLE OF COLD WATER ,HE THEN ASKED ME IF ...I WAS JUST HERE TO LOOK AROUND OR MAYBE JUST STARTING COMPARISON SHOP For Full size 3 QTR. TON TRUCKS , I HAD NO IDEA THAT TUNDRA WAS A 3 QTR .TON TRUCK. THIS SHOCKED ME HE SAID HE WOULD BE HAPPY TO TELL ME ALL about the TUNDRA and evan HAVE my current car appraised ALL with no PRESSURE . HE INVITED ME IN SIDE SAT ME DOWN...FOUND OUT ABOUT WHAT I NEEDED FROM A TRUCK...HAD A SALESMAN PULL ONE UP. HE EVEN TOOK THE TIME TO GO OVER BOTH FINANCE OPTIONS WHILE WE WAITED FOR THE TRUCK . SALES GUY DROVE ME IN IT, JAY THE MANAGER ASKED ME IF I WOULD LIKE LEATHER, I SAID SURE BUT WAS CONCERNED ABOUT PAYMENT. HE SAT ME DOWN WENT OVER 0% ON THE TRUCK WITH NO LEATHER. I TOLD HIM I WORK WITH MY TRUCK AND BEAT EM UP BAD!! LISTEN TO THIS HE LEASTED MY A LOADED LEATHER 4X4 TOLD ME IF PAYED THE TAXES I COULD KEEP MY OLD TRUCK FOR THE DIRTY JOBS!! MY PAYMENTS WERE the same as THE BASE TRUCK WITH CLOTH AND HAD TO TRADE MY TRUCK PLUS 20% down Thanks Jay for taking THE time to make sure i got the best deal ! Just made my 3rd payment worth every penny....I am a Freeman customer for life!!!!!

Buyer
    July 25, 2017

I recently bought my second Avalon from Freeman Toyota. I live several hours from the dealership, but it was totally worth the drive! I am impressed ...with the integrity and personal attention of Ken Laird and other employees. I received a friendly greeting from the moment I arrived! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone desiring a great experience buying a new car!

love the staff
    February 16, 2017

Love Chuck Denson sold my mother in law a car and located new truck for me in same day.. pricing very competitive ,financing hassle free couldnt want ...more in car buying process

love the staff

best customer service ever given by CHUCK DENSON
    February 16, 2017

called gave our laundry list of needs and wants for a car...Within hours went to dealership painlessly traded in vehicle and drove out with wonderful ...car Red bow delivered....We are thrilled anyone needs a car call Chuck Denson hes the best///

T Drake
    January 14, 2017

Kevin is very unprofessional! We were buying a car for our son and the car had lots of body damage and he said we should be concerned with the drive a...bility and not the appearance. If I am the customer then the salesman should not tell me what I should be concerned with because it's not his purchase. I am concerned with drive ability and appearance. It's my money!

Service Issues
    December 9, 2016

In the last 48 months, I've purchased a Corolla, Highlander and Tundra. On my last service on the Tundra, I mentioned that the front seemed to dip to... the right when making a gradual left turn. I was told by my service rep that a mechanic was testing the vehicle. I actually saw them park the truck on the South lot. My service rep said they could find no problems. This struck me as curious as the truck was parked and never drivin. This is not what I have come to expect from Toyota. I've had very good purchase experiences, but I will think long and hard before I take it back to Freeman for service. I may purchase my next Toyota from a different store. I am, afterall, a Toyota person.

Best service with friendly and helpful staff
    August 15, 2016

Freeman Toyota/Used Lot had the friendliest staff. Rudy Cenicero's hands down the best salesman I have ever met. He was friendly and personable. Did n...ot make us feel pressured and most of all made us feel comfortable. I WILL COME BACK FOR FUTURE BUY! We even named our vehicle after him. Thanx to Michael Daniels for his compassion and friendly smile. He made our day.

Freeman Toyota