AutoNation Ford Mazda Fort Worth

4.3
  • A One Customer Service from Chris Smith (Salesman)

I just purchased my 3rd vehicle in two years from Autonation Ford in Fort Worth and I can honestly say I won't buy from any other dealer. I was lucky enough to meet Chris Smith on my first visit, in 2014. It was one of the worst nights to buy a car; icy, snowy, wet and cold. Chris made the experience well worth it and was the main reason I bought that Mustang. Since that night I've purchased two more vehicles and on both occasions have received nothing but the best customer service from Chris. He is one of the nicest, most honest men I've had to pleasure to know and truly does his very best to make sure you get the best deal; hands down. I highly recommend this dealership, especially for first time buyers....this dealership and Chris will make sure that you have a great experience. I'd also like to thank Tim, the Sales Manager and David from finance. You guys are the bomb!!!!! Rave reviews on my 2014 and 2016 F-150s.....Great vehicles. The new 2016 has so many neat extras....and is provides a very nice, smooth ride. Way to go Ford....you got it right!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

• Window Tint Re-do

Bob was a pleasure to work with; good sense of humor. Speedy; high quality; reliable. Openly acknowledged my contract for tinting repair at no charge based on initial purchase of package four years ago.

• Great New Car Buying Experience

William Ramirez couldn't have been any nicer or more professional in helping us find the car we were looking for. I highly recommend him as a salesman and Auto Nation Fort Worth as the dealership to go to!!

• F-150

Very good experience all the way around. The dealership had many options and everyone was very courteous.

• Terrible service

No communication, service dealer left for day and did not communicate that our car would. It be ready, tried to charge for warranty covered items, lost key to our car for almost an hour, did not resolve issue. Will not return.

• First Car Buying Experience

Chris (sales) was great! This was my first time buying a car. I was very nervous and stressed about being taken advantage of but they were honest/transparent which was refreshing. AutoNation was my third car dealership to visit. The other two provided no information or assistance, left me to sit for an hour alone, and just wanted their car to sell. AutoNation gave me exactly what I wanted for my trade-in and APR.

• Great experience

Stephan Hunter is excellent in taking care of my vehicle. He answers my questions very professionally. I am very satisfied with the services I receive. The wait area is five stars, with comfortable seating, hot beverages and friendly staff.

• Awesome place

Chris smith was great. I will be sending friends and family to him for sure !

We appreciate your response, Sherry! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Chris smith was great. I will be sending friends and family to him for sure !

• Bobby Brett

Very helpful and honest. Did what he could to make a great experience. Only reason I am giving four stars overall is because Auto Nation does/did not have the tire in stock to replace my flat tire.

• stephen hunter

stephem hunter was very helpful and made me feel like a person and not just a number